September 19, 2014 | 919 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

But all it DID do was leave my face looking streaky. Maybe it was user error, maybe the tone was too dark... but there was no 'erasing' whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ChristySayWhaat

This product was so bad. I bought the lightest shade, ivory, which was a little bit too light for my skin, but it had a very pink tone to it. If you compare it other foundations such as the revlon colorstay, it is very pink. The price was actually more expensive than revlon. I bought this at kroger for 12 dollars, and I got my revlon colorstay at target for only 11. So the price is a rip-off. When you apply it on to your skin and try to blend it, it's horrible. It looks caked on and you can totally tell that I am wearing foundation. I have combination skin, leading more towards oily, and this just made the shine on my face even brighter. This has a duo finish, so if you have oily skin, this is so not made for you. The only good thing about this is that it didn't break me out. Well, I only wore it once because it was so bad, so I don't know if it would break me out. Bottom line, don't buy it. Waste of my money.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I used to use this foundation all the time until I relized this was the culprit for my dry skin.I had gross flaky patches so i switched to Maybeliene Fit me, and my skin was no longer dry.I alkso felt it was very gimmicky and the packaging would inhibit bacteria, even though it said "antimicrobial", and I can say it will because recently I discovered mold on mine so I threw it away.....yuck.....not worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in soft beige...price is at 13.99 at my local drugstore. I wear this with the concealer in fair. What I like most is how it doesn't make my skin cakey looking after application. My skin type is normal, no break outs.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by portillosa

it was nice, the texture blends well on my normal combination skin. But it's a bit dry for my skin in the winter. will search for a new foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This foundation is light to medium coverage.The applicator is really soft and is wonderful to use.IT has a dewey finish which I really like.The other thing I like is that because it i a twist mechanism you can see how much product you have left.If you like lighter coverage and want to spend 17$ give this a try you might like this.
The long reason I would not repurchase just because the coverage is not enough for me.The concealer is of a much heavier coverage with all the same benefits.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

So, this product i've only used twice so I cannot say for sure how this acts in the EXTREME heat or in the rain. I wore this out on 70 degree weather days, and this foundation glided on smooth, neat application tip-VERY unique and microbial, BUT WHAT other foundations don't catch, this one does!! THIS hi-lited all my dry patches.. mostly around my blemishes.. consistency is very feather light, and color is nice.. i am an NC 25-30; The shade i have is 190 NUDE. im not sure how this will act on dry skin cause I HAVE oily skin and this made my skin feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by 1000allycat

i loved it a lot when i first put it on it felt different creamy and smooth i used a sponge to even it out then i powdered though out the day i touched my face it felt so plumped love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I reviewed this product once before last spring on summer and didn't like it but now that it is winter, I freaking LOVE this stuff. I got this yet again for $14.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart which is a bit more than I like to pay for a drugstore foundation especially since this has 10mL less than most foundations :/ What I really like about the foundation is that it offers flawless and lightweight coverage. By flawless I do not mean that it is full coverage, it is actually light- medium coverage but it has a certain way of perfecting your skin without needing lots of coverage that I haven't really experienced in a foundation before. I actually find myself using a whole lot less product on my face than I usually do with foundation normally. This foundation is incredibly thin and once it sets it does not feel like it is there at all. One thing that does bother me though is that the foundation has a very slick and oily feel to it when you first apply it but that goes away in no time. My favourite thing about the foundation is that it gives a satiny finish and therefore isn't too hydrating for all day wear or too drying for all day wear. It will not cling on to dry spots which is my biggest problem which I am incredibly thankful for in the winter months. As for wear time, this foundation will last 8 hours on my skin which is plenty for day to day wear on my skin but I would imagine if you have oily skin or even combination skin you may have to use either a primer, powder or setting spray to get the same results. All in all I really have been enjoying this product though I know for the summer I will have to turn elsewhere!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by DianaReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did not like it, it showed dry patches on my skin and the packaging felt cheap.