Cover Girl Olay Simply Ageless

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Methicone, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, May Contain: Iron Oxides

on 5/1/2012 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I was skeptical but bought it with a coupon at Kroger -- which sometimes has the best price on DS cosmetics around! I love the silky feel and the ease with which it goes on. Some undereye concealers do absolutely nothing while others look plastered and settle into fine lines.

This concealer is great! It's just thick enough to cover my purplish circles, but unfortunately doesn't last more than a few hours, so I'm deducting a lippie.

But for a short jaunt out in the day or an evening out, this is a worthwhile product. I'd buy it again.

on 5/1/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'd read a lot or negative/neutral reviews on this and wanted to give it a shot anyways. I like the packaging; it's very easy to fit a concealer or foundation brush in to get product. And I absolutely love the texture. It's lightweight and thin, but decently opaque and buildable. It never once creased on me, but it did settle into my fine lines a bit. It helped cover my dark circles, but not completely. However, the color was too yellow for me, but given the fact of how pink I am, I sort of expected it, especially from a drugstore concealer. If you are a little more yellow toned, and don't have extreme dark circles, this would probably be a great concealer for you. The only other thin is that this product is serious when it says "undereye concealer;" I tried it around my nose and on redness on m cheeks and it did make my face a little bumpy - however, I can't fault the concealer for that because it did say specifically undereye concealer. Overall, a nice quality product with decent, buildable coverage, a bit expensive, but it just didn't match my undertones.

on 4/29/2012 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Quite sheer and hard to build.

on 4/2/2012 2:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Looks like I'm chiming in with many reviewers who say that this concealer is good, and the Corrector (yellow) shade is dead-on for my skin tone, but it's not quite HG material. Because my skin is combo and I do break out, I'm automatically suspicious of the white swirl of anti-aging stuff in it, so I just dip my brush into the yellow part when I wear it.

I'm pale and yellow-toned, with redness around my chin and nose (in foundation, I use EL DW in Bone). This product works great when I'm in a rush and don't want to bother with foundation, under eye concealer, and spot concealer; the Corrector does it all. I put it around my nose, chin, and undereyes, then blend with a flat foundation brush; I'll use a little concealer brush to slap some over spots, then powder and out the door. My redness is gone, and my under eye circles are neutralized without the white raccoon look.

I'm taking off one lippie for staying power. This doesn't melt off right away, but it does fade, and may need touch-ups after a few hours. It fades off of my spots first, and sometimes gets slightly cakey around my nose and chin.

If you're pale and yellow-toned, this is a great little pot of concealer that is certainly worth a try. I used to fear Cover Girl foundations & concealers due to an ill-fated eighth grade experience with Clean makeup, but I've gotta hand it to them: the Corrector is a good product.

on 3/23/2012 9:38:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. It matches my vampire skin so well, and using a brush I can get it to cover every imperfection on my face. I also love the neat Willy Wonka spirals in the pot that are fun to mix together.
I wish Cover Girl would be more amenable to using less parabens and refrain from animal testing. It bums me out. But yeah, it works...amazingly well...

on 3/22/2012 7:28:00 PM

I have so many concealers in an effort to cover my under eye circles..and what i find is that a lot of them cover similarly, fine but not amazing. But what separates them is how they feel going on and how they wear, this one feels amazing. The creamiest by far. It goes on smoothly and doesnt crease too badly (they ALL seem to crease a bit). Def a keeper although will still keep searching for something AMAZING!

on 3/21/2012 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I generally buy the corrector and absolutely love this product. I have genetically dark under eye circles and this product helps me even them out. I do have dry skin so I need to use this with a good moisturizer because it can enhance flakes.

on 3/15/2012 9:01:00 PM

As an Asian, no foundation ever matches my yellow based skin color - except for this concealer! I just use this concealer as a foundation because it matches my skin PERFECTLY! I absolutely love that I don't have that creepy pink face + yellow neck combination, like every single other Asian girl! My complexion looks better with this concealer, and still natural enough for it to look like I had no makeup on. It's great!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I. LOVE. THIS. I got the corrector in 230, the yellow based one and having really fair-med. yellow toned skin, this is perfect, not just as an under eye concealer, but also as a regular concealer. I really love this because you really need a small amount to cover your circles (I use a fluffy brush to buff the product) and it stays on and blends sooo well. I only need this and a translucent powder and I'm good to go. I seriously don't need foundation anymore because this works so well! And did I mention that you get so much in this little pot? I traded my Garnier eye roll on for this baby and now it's an HG product for me! I keep one in my bag and I'm thinking of buying another one because of how well this suits me. Love it and will definitely buy another one.

on 1/23/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this product for 2 years now (in the "corrector" shade) and it is the only thing that has ever completely erased my dark circles. This concealer is so great it can completely hide a hangover, or an all-nighter. I apply this with an ecotools concealer brush and then blend out the edges with my finger tips and apply foundation over the concealer/ corrector - it's great! I've told numerous friends about this and have converted a good number of them.