April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by MelodyStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE it. I uploaded picture 17 to the above photo list.

I have been searching high and low trying to find a nice nude lip color that isn't pale pink because my skin tone can't wear colors like that well. This is so smooth when you put it on. You can top it with lip gloss if you like that glossy look but honestly, you don't need it. I am so pleased with this lip color, Soft Nude, it is so beautiful and I hope Revlon keeps it on the market!

This goes well with a smokey eye look or just a "barely there makeup look".

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by photogeneric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Yet another nude that looks far too orange on me :( I love the Colorburst formula (my favorite is Soft Rose) however this color is not good on my skin tone. Is the product itself bad? Definitely no. I would really recommend the Colorburst line. Creamy, no scent, good color range, good price, what more could you want in a line? This shade just doesn't work for me. And my unhappiness is another reason I prefer buying high end lipsticks.. so I can try the color on before I buy it. The hunt for a good nude continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by JELo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep trying to make this lipstick work and it just won't! I am a NC35 with light olive complexion and very pigmented lips. I find this lipstick washes me out and it's incredibly streaky and emphasizes every single little flake and crease in your lips. It gives my lips a chalky appearance and would require a great deal of prepping to with lip balms and chapstick to ever come close to working. I think this works better for fairer and less olive-complected ladies.
    For color reference, it is more peachy than MAC's Blankety and pinker than Bobbi Brown Beige. I've heard great things about L'Oreal's Fairest Nude, so that's my next purchase! The hunt continues :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

i'm a little on the fence about this lipstick, i was looking for a nice nude lipstick that would well conceal my lipcolor but not look to erased, this looked like the type of lipstick that would do that because its hard to find a nude lipstick for my fair skin tone. It got one
    lippie for the lovely packaging, it got another one because its moisturizing and has no scent and another one just because its not a horrible product. I took away a lippie because its a little too sheer for me, i have medium pigmented lips and it only does what i want it to if i put some foundation under it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My opinion of this has reversed completely since the first time I wrote this review. I really like this lipstick, it's very creamy and somewhat moisturizing, it's perfect for a subtle natural looking lip to go with dramatic eye makeup. I think it lasts pretty decently.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first of the Colorburst lipsticks I have tried, and I am impressed. The formula is really creamy, feels weightless on and looks very smooth.
    Soft Nude is the first nude I've ever tried that doesn't make me look like "concealer lips." It is very pretty, with just enough warmth to look natural. It does look a little orange on me but at least it isn't muddy. The finish is mostly matte, not really shiny at all.
    Does dry out my lips after a bit. Lasts fairly well but needs reapplying after eating. The packaging is really pretty and chic and looks high end.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by brightxlights

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, well I was SO psyched to get this lipstick, because I thought it was going to be a much more pale nude, that blends in with your face, because I've been wanting that for like, EVER! But when I got home, I applied chapstick, because all lipsticks give me chapped lips.. :/ Well, anyways, I was hoping for a much more pale lip, but I applied it and got a much more pinky, peachy, lip than nude. My skin tone is yellowy/olive, and if I had a lighter skin tone it would blend in fine, but with my skin tone and that lipstick, it's very distracting, all you look at is my lips, not my eyes, which are my best feature. If you have a lighter, fairer, skin tone, I would recommend for pale lips. :) If you're an olive skin tone, like me, I wouldn't recommend. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Mrs15Heb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick from Revlon - It was the first of the colorburst line that I tried and I love it - I have yellow undertones, light-medium skintone- NC30 - This does not come off as too nude, too pink, etc - It isn't obnoxiously nude - It is the perfect soft nude - Very wearable for everyday and perfect to go with just about any eye look. Very easy to reapply if needed as well - It isn't a lipstain - Doesn't stay on all day but then again - I am a smoker so lipstick tends to wear off of me after a couple hours anyway. If you are wanting to try one of the colorburst lipsticks I would go with this one first as I have read the best reviews on this color and it is one of the most wearable, aside from "petal" which I also love and looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by CrazeeBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color. Really pigmented. Moisturizing. Packaging is adorable! Looks great with dark eye makeup. A little light for me but would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

I have been searching for a good nude lipstick for ages! And when I was in CVS with a friend the other day, I noticed they were having a sale so I grabbed two. Soft Rose and Soft Nude.

I have extremely pigmented natural lips, and other nudes would give me the "concealer" look. But this lipstick has amazing application with a glossy creme finish and lasts 3-5 hours, which is perfect for me. :) The packaging is sleek and gorgeous. I can't ask for more.

Will definitely repurchasing....again&again.