Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

3.6

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisestearate, May contain: Cl 73360 Red, Cl 77492 Iron Oxides [May 13, 2010] SILICONE CITY

on 3/24/2012 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most horrible product I have ever tried I think !
It is so oily and I just hated the gel texture that leaves my face so greasy. I also couldn't put on any make-up as nothing would set on my skin.
This product is complete rubbish !

on 2/15/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does nothing to help smooth over any dry skin on my face and also makes my face greasy. Not ver impressed, especially when I paid almost ten dollars for it. I have yet to find a good primer but the closest I came to liking is Laura Geller's Spackle.

on 2/11/2012 1:53:00 AM

I like this product for a drugstore primer. It is very silky and it does keep you make up in place for quite a while. It is pricy for drugstore in my opinion. I paid 18 dollars for it. I live in a small town so getting other types of primers is harder to do. I would buy again though. It does the job.

on 2/7/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this product in different ways and I did not really notice that much of difference in the wear of my mu. My skin is oily and if I am not wearing my ELDW, I need to wear a primer but this does not do anything. In fact, by wearing this, I am having two layers of oil on my skin, one being the primer and the second is my foundation.

I used this before I put on foundation. Made my skin feel soft and smooth. I will buy this product again. I like it better than the L'Oreal Primer.

on 2/6/2012 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I quite liked this! It has the classic silicone feel, but it really does make your make up go on much smoother - particularly harder foundations to work with like Revlon Colorstay (mmhmm! U know what i'm talking about!).

You need only a little bit, do not slather a bunch on you face.

I feel it did help my make-up last.

I would def repurchase again.

on 2/6/2012 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found that this product didn't work well with my foundation, the satin smooth feel quickly turns to an oil-like sheen when combined with foundation.

on 1/29/2012 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hi Ladies, First of all let me say....I have very oily/acne prone skin and this worked like a charm for me. It gives me a nice foundation for my MAC studio fix powder/blot powder and I seal this with the MAC Charge Water and it works like heaven. I'm not going to wear this on a daily basis as I don't do that with my MAC. But this will be a staple in my going out routine. Great Product, give it a try!

on 1/23/2012 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

hands down the best primer I own (my previous fav was YSL flash radiance skincare brush) , really takes my skin to another level (be aware, if you dont like the silica/slippery feel you may not like this, but i like that smooth feeling). doesn't break me out. Give it a go!

on 12/24/2011 11:57:00 PM

This may be a good primer, but I have concluded that my skin is probably unahppy with primers in general because it is so porous and clog-prone. Only a few minutes after putting this on, I noticed the unusual rough, clogged texture all over my face and immediately tried removing it. This was the last primer I tried before deciding that my sensitive skin was probably not meant for this kind of makeup component.