Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

3.6

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisestearate, May contain: Cl 73360 Red, Cl 77492 Iron Oxides [May 13, 2010] SILICONE CITY

on 2/11/2012 1:53:00 AM

I like this product for a drugstore primer. It is very silky and it does keep you make up in place for quite a while. It is pricy for drugstore in my opinion. I paid 18 dollars for it. I live in a small town so getting other types of primers is harder to do. I would buy again though. It does the job.

on 2/7/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this product in different ways and I did not really notice that much of difference in the wear of my mu. My skin is oily and if I am not wearing my ELDW, I need to wear a primer but this does not do anything. In fact, by wearing this, I am having two layers of oil on my skin, one being the primer and the second is my foundation.

I used this before I put on foundation. Made my skin feel soft and smooth. I will buy this product again. I like it better than the L'Oreal Primer.

on 2/6/2012 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I quite liked this! It has the classic silicone feel, but it really does make your make up go on much smoother - particularly harder foundations to work with like Revlon Colorstay (mmhmm! U know what i'm talking about!).

You need only a little bit, do not slather a bunch on you face.

I feel it did help my make-up last.

I would def repurchase again.

on 2/6/2012 1:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found that this product didn't work well with my foundation, the satin smooth feel quickly turns to an oil-like sheen when combined with foundation.

on 1/29/2012 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hi Ladies, First of all let me say....I have very oily/acne prone skin and this worked like a charm for me. It gives me a nice foundation for my MAC studio fix powder/blot powder and I seal this with the MAC Charge Water and it works like heaven. I'm not going to wear this on a daily basis as I don't do that with my MAC. But this will be a staple in my going out routine. Great Product, give it a try!

on 1/23/2012 6:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

hands down the best primer I own (my previous fav was YSL flash radiance skincare brush) , really takes my skin to another level (be aware, if you dont like the silica/slippery feel you may not like this, but i like that smooth feeling). doesn't break me out. Give it a go!

on 12/24/2011 11:57:00 PM

This may be a good primer, but I have concluded that my skin is probably unahppy with primers in general because it is so porous and clog-prone. Only a few minutes after putting this on, I noticed the unusual rough, clogged texture all over my face and immediately tried removing it. This was the last primer I tried before deciding that my sensitive skin was probably not meant for this kind of makeup component.

on 12/9/2011 9:41:00 AM

the WORST primer I've ever used. This stuff is like applying vaseline to my face. My makeup literally slid off by noon. It also gave me a greasy sheen the entire day.

It does make my foundation apply easily, but if it can't keep it in place, what's the use?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased at Target for $8, it's seem to be doing the same thing as Amazing Cosmetics primer, goes on smoothly, does not clog up my combo skin and most importantly makes my foundation application glide on, especially with my Chanel Perfection Lumiere.

Popular Primer/ Correctors