November 26, 2014 | 1335 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by review1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found that this product didn't work well with my foundation, the satin smooth feel quickly turns to an oil-like sheen when combined with foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by misstierra05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi Ladies, First of all let me say....I have very oily/acne prone skin and this worked like a charm for me. It gives me a nice foundation for my MAC studio fix powder/blot powder and I seal this with the MAC Charge Water and it works like heaven. I'm not going to wear this on a daily basis as I don't do that with my MAC. But this will be a staple in my going out routine. Great Product, give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by rainydaysay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

hands down the best primer I own (my previous fav was YSL flash radiance skincare brush) , really takes my skin to another level (be aware, if you dont like the silica/slippery feel you may not like this, but i like that smooth feeling). doesn't break me out. Give it a go!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This may be a good primer, but I have concluded that my skin is probably unahppy with primers in general because it is so porous and clog-prone. Only a few minutes after putting this on, I noticed the unusual rough, clogged texture all over my face and immediately tried removing it. This was the last primer I tried before deciding that my sensitive skin was probably not meant for this kind of makeup component.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

the WORST primer I've ever used. This stuff is like applying vaseline to my face. My makeup literally slid off by noon. It also gave me a greasy sheen the entire day.

It does make my foundation apply easily, but if it can't keep it in place, what's the use?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Purchased at Target for $8, it's seem to be doing the same thing as Amazing Cosmetics primer, goes on smoothly, does not clog up my combo skin and most importantly makes my foundation application glide on, especially with my Chanel Perfection Lumiere.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by dandelion1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

um..... i have got quite a mixed feeling towards this product... i think i am leaning towards the 'dislike' side.

firstly, the good things: easy to apply, spreads easily on face, does leave skin smooth and soft...

the bad things: oily... feels very oily on my combination skin upon application, need to wait a few minutes for it to set, see no obvious result in oil control, no pink glow or whatsoever as suggested on the package, doesn't minimize pores, doesn't really improve skin texture or even out skin tone...

overall, if you have normal to dry skin, with limited blemishes or skin discoloration, then go and give it a try... given its affordable price (i bought it for only $7 at Priceline Australia) i am not expecting too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this primer because when i've tested it,i've noticed that my skin was softer.so, it leaves my skin soft,smooths out the skin before my foundation.it makes my foundation last longer.i really love that primer!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JenniferViolet66

This worked amazing on my skin. I am EXTREMLEY oily and I could not believe after hours how matte my skin looked. I also had a bit of glow. Finally found something I really like but it irritated my eyes so bad I had to discontinue using it. I never had this happen. Whatever is in the product made my eyes bloodshot and sting. So disappointed....otherwise I would be addicted to this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by humbyrdd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love this primer. it keeps my face from getting oily all day when im working. my makeup looks just as good at the end of the day as when i put it on. its cheap for the amount you get and gives your face a nice bright glow. i will definetly rebuy forever! :)