April 19, 2014 | 1064 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Purchased at Target for $8, it's seem to be doing the same thing as Amazing Cosmetics primer, goes on smoothly, does not clog up my combo skin and most importantly makes my foundation application glide on, especially with my Chanel Perfection Lumiere.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by dandelion1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

um..... i have got quite a mixed feeling towards this product... i think i am leaning towards the 'dislike' side.

firstly, the good things: easy to apply, spreads easily on face, does leave skin smooth and soft...

the bad things: oily... feels very oily on my combination skin upon application, need to wait a few minutes for it to set, see no obvious result in oil control, no pink glow or whatsoever as suggested on the package, doesn't minimize pores, doesn't really improve skin texture or even out skin tone...

overall, if you have normal to dry skin, with limited blemishes or skin discoloration, then go and give it a try... given its affordable price (i bought it for only $7 at Priceline Australia) i am not expecting too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this primer because when i've tested it,i've noticed that my skin was softer.so, it leaves my skin soft,smooths out the skin before my foundation.it makes my foundation last longer.i really love that primer!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JenniferViolet66

This worked amazing on my skin. I am EXTREMLEY oily and I could not believe after hours how matte my skin looked. I also had a bit of glow. Finally found something I really like but it irritated my eyes so bad I had to discontinue using it. I never had this happen. Whatever is in the product made my eyes bloodshot and sting. So disappointed....otherwise I would be addicted to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by humbyrdd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i absolutely love this primer. it keeps my face from getting oily all day when im working. my makeup looks just as good at the end of the day as when i put it on. its cheap for the amount you get and gives your face a nice bright glow. i will definetly rebuy forever! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

This is a very nice primer. Last winter, when I used foundation, I found that it lasted all day thanks to this primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by czsherman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product stood up to the heat and direct sunlight and humidity during a wedding and reception. It is super silky and really kept the shine away. I used this with the mineral foundation and without moisturizer and it worked really good. The only are that got a little shiney was my nose which tends to be oliy at times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a decent primer for the price. It doesn't give your makeup as much staying power as I would like, and doesn't really do anything to "age rewind" and minimize pores. However, it's not bad, and I definitely used the whole tube, before I purchased another primer by a different brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I finally saw it at Walmart, there was only 2 left. You get 0.85 oz for Cad$9, not bad. This is a silicone ladened primer, which works for me. The so called "slightly pin" colour is a joke, consider it as colourless. I literally put some on a white paper & I did not see a tinge of pink on it.
I cannot use liquid/cream foundation without (silicone) primer, it enables me to spread the fdn evenly & smoothly. The primer goes on after the moisturizer, then I have my morning tea, afterwards, all are absorbed (dried).
I cannot comment on the pore issue since the fdn/powder takes care of this pretty effectively.
I often blend various shades of fdn or concealer in a small pot, then add some silicone primer as a medium, voila, custome-blended fdn.
At the moment my favourite blend are various shades of Dermablend's leg & body with primer. Fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this primer - it's lightweight, really does even out my skin, and is a great base for makeup. The pink tint is probably unecessary. Overall, a product I like and will continue to buy.