MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am shocked this has such a low scoring.

To me this is one of the best makeup removers I have ever had, and I've tried about 10 different types. As a makeup artist I tend to cake on the eyeshadow for extreme bright funky looks, and this is basically the only eye makeup remover that does not dry out my skin or break me out, and can still get the product off my face. Unlike a couple others I had absolutely no trouble getting my eyeliner and mascara off with this...but I do have to agree the packaging was a really bad idea, and makes it more prone to spills, although the packaging really needs to be fixed this is still an amazing product and it really works!

Works great but for the price you have to pay, you need to be gentle with it not wasting to much! It do perfectly what it's suppose to but I'll have to compare for same or less expensive remover

as good as neutrogena eye makeup remover, but not as good as mary kay. its aiight. does what its meant to do. but for the money you pay, works just as well as drugstore brands.so may as well save yourself a few bucks.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a good, if average, eye makeup remover. It isn't oily and leaves no greasy residue as some removers do, but that also might make it too harsh for dry (non oily) eyelids. Since I'm Oily McOilerson this works out just fine for me. It cuts several layers of eyeshadow, primer and mascara but will often leave a little behind. It's....delightfully average. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this and would only get it with a Pro Discount or at the CCO. If you order online and need. a little something to kick you over into Free Shipping then I'd throw this in as well. However, Clinique's removers are at the same price point and are worlds better.

Ingredients: water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoampodiacete, peg-6, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, trisodium edta, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben

I used to own a Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover and it was far too oily for me so I decided to go for this one since a friend recommended. And I was surprised by just how quicker it removed makeup (not the waterproof or heavy though). It really does a much better job on that. Also the texture feels perfect: light, non-oily, almost scentless and easy to apply. The design of the bottle is very nice and I love the purple color, however, the heavy top and a big opening make it hard to use. The price is really a good bargain. Would definitely repurchase if I don't find a better alternative.

This isn't that great of a product, actually it's pretty bad. It takes forever to remove my mascara. I have to use a lot of product too. Me no likey. I remember Lancome's being much better. I guess I will have to splurge on that.

Wanted to like it, but I don't. And for $18? I just couldn't stomach it. I thought it worked great & I didn't bother to go over my eyes again with the Mac wipes. So, I woke up to raccoon eyes! It sure removed the eyeshadow, but didn't do so great with mascara & eyeliner. Mac needs to go back & reformulate to be worthy of a high price tag.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This does not work well for me at all. I use it mostly to get off any traces of eye makeup that have survived my facewashing, and this does not really do it. I wind up having to use two or three cotton balls or cotton swabs, and my eyelids feel really dry after I use this. I have actually thrown the rest of the bottle away. :<

I bought this at CCO and even at a discounted price it's not worth it! This stuff sux! I would rather buy Rimmel for half the price and it works better.

Their dual makeup remover is quite good though... just this one sucks... very disappointed.

Boy O boy i love this stuff! My HG eye make up remover! It removes all traces of non waterproof eye makeup (even water resistant makeup) and does not sting my eyes in the slightest! My problem with most EMUR's is that my eyes are forever watering afterwards but not with this baby! One sweep and its all gone and i'm seeing clearly!