July 30, 2014 | 1749 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2021 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by ness36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im a huge fan of revlon photoready! i use 008 golden beige and it suited my skin tone perfectly until i bought a new bottle same shade but different label and it is much lighter than the original bottled label.im devastated and am running around stores trying to find any that still sell the old labelled bottles.i took my original bottle into priceline and showed the assistant who agreed that with the new packaging the shade is definitely lighter! i tried revlon age defy but for some reason as soon as i apply it my eyes water like crazy-i must be allergic to an ingredient.so im on the hunt for a new foundation! i wish revlon would change it back-thats why they lost a lippe for overall rating!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by logloglog

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I bought this item in the summer and loved it! And I decided to switch to the creme.. But I resently rebought this item.. I do not like it for cold weather for some reason it worked better in the summer? I do no recommend this item for oily skinned people!! ( I have very dry skin and it makes my skin oily

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Bitefly

The worst foundation I've tried so far. It's cakey in no time and an oil slick in 3 hours. I decided to try a cheaper drug store foundation because I've had so many failures, big mistake! My hunt continues.........

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

Great coverage but not good for your skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation has taken the place of my previous everyday foundation, Alima mineral, as my skin prefers the liquid consistancy in the winter.

This does make dry patches look worse as other reviewers have noted, but foundation isn't made to exfoliate and moisturize those areas anyway. If you notice dry patches, take the necessary actions in order to get rid of them before you apply your make up and this foundation does wonders.

There is noticeable shimmer in direct sunlight and I usually HATE shimmer/glitter but I don't really mind it here because the coverage is so great otherwise.

While I would agree that the coverage is not heavy, I think it is perfect for my everyday needs. It doesn't look cakey as MUFE's HD looked on me. I will probably use a heavier covering foundation (GA LSF) for special events but as this has SPF in it, I don't think I would recommend it for events with a lot of photographs anyway

Love the pump dispenser, looks great buffed in with the SK skunk, applied with wet sponge or even just fingers.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by disintegrator

I MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO SAY HOW CRAPPY THIS IS

I LOOKED LIKE A SPARKLY TWILIGHT VAMPIRE AND IT MADE MY PORES LOOK THE GRAND CANYON I CANNOT B E L I E V E I WORE THIS IN PUBLIC ONCE

ALSO IT SMELLS LIKE ASS

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by oo0Vulcan0oo

WAY too shimmery for my tastes. Also, the consistency is kind of watery too. Additionally, when I put this product into my purse so that I can touch up throughout the day, the cap keeps falling off and making a mess everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Aileen13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this foundation! I used to use Estée Lauder Double Wear religiously until I came across Revlon. Revlon photoready is so much easier to apply, it's way more flattering on the face and feels so much lighter on my skin! It gives a natural looking dewy glow to the face. And it's practically weightless, at least in comparison to any other foundation I have used! The coverage is not quite the same as Estée Lauder double wear but it's very close! And it's so easy to build up to achieve a fuller coverage. Lots of foundations claim to be easy to build up for more coverage but often go very cakey. For me anyway. But with revlon photoready it's so easy to achieve full coverage without a cakey feel or look. I will never ever change from this foundation it's just perfect! It's also available for dry or oily skin so it's perfect. It's a bit more expensive than drug store make up but much less expensive than double wear and sooooo much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellebeauty12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing, forgot to take it off for my Zumba class and it stayed on the whole time! I was sure I sweat the whole thing off! Works beautifully for my modeling pictures. There's no sunscreen so it doesn't give me a white cast on my face. I need to buy a lighter shade though. It has full flawless coverage, and overall I love this! It's only like 10 bucks! Go buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Obezyanka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Recommended if: 1. You prefer a dewy, shimmery look 2. You have pink undertones

I used this makeup for nearly 2 years. It was great when I was in college, going for a luminous look but now it's too dewy for me.

The packaging is great. I love the easy pump, it's rarely messy and the price is not bad at all. I've used MUFE HD and I'd say this is a really good dupe, just a little more shimmery. Speaking of which, it is NOT glittery as many people are saying. Just a little shimmer that lends a dewy look so if you are going for a matte finish, steer clear.

It was really easy to apply, medium coverage, great over dark circles/acne and lasted nearly all day when set with powder and I have oily skin so alot of foundations just slide right off. Ew...

Anyways, it gets a 3 because of the limited color selection. All the pale shades are pink based, so I'd always have to set with a powder that would even the tone out to go with my warm undertones and then when I was tan I just couldn't find a color that matched. Overall, not a bad product.