April 21, 2014 | 1478 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that while I do like this blush, it isn't something I would repurchase again because I don't find it to be a product I can't live without.

Pros:
Soft, shimmery color that comes off a mix between a light peach and light coral. It has 4 seperate colors that are pretty when mixed together, but also allows you to customize the color you want.

Cons:
Like always, I'm not a fan of the box packaging. They definitly catch my eye when I'm in the store, but for practically purposes, I perfer the packaging of a MAC or Tarte blush--nice round, flat compact. Another thing I don't like is that this color is a lot more sheer when being applied than when swatched (it's not very pigmented).

I'm defintly going to use this blush up because it is pretty and I do like it, but it's not a product that excites me. It's just a so-so product, which is why I gave it a 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

I thought this looked nice when i tried it at the mall. It was a different story when i tried it on at home. It's alright for those nights when i wear dramatic make up out to a party but naturally i can't use it because the color is a bit strong for my skin color. There are other blushes from benefit that fit my skin tone better. This blush comes in a cute box but it's kinda bulky. Smells great and the brush included is decent but its a bit rough. I've had this for a while and only used it a couple of times. Not for people who like a natural everyday look that has fair skin. Its a bit too pricey for a blush in my opinion.
I wont be buying this again but i'll try to use it again from time to time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Stephy82

I love sugarbomb. Its a soft pink with a hint of peach and its so pretty. Its got some shimmer to it but not huge glitter so it will give a bit of sheen but in a good way. I think even people who prefer matte blushes would like it. Overall i love benefit blushes they have great lasting power, pretty colors and super cute packaging. The only reason i didnt give it a five is because during the summer when im more tan it doesnt show up as much as id like, but during my more paler months its perfect. Im light-to medium light skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Camille03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG this is my fave powder blush of all time! the peach kinda coral-ly color suits my skintone well, it isnt too shimery, perfect for my school-day looks :) the price is rather expensive tho. probably im going to re-purchase this soon because IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Useless packaging, tiny cardboard box & useless fiddly brush that is impossible to use to blend the 4 colours nicely without overloading & looking like a clown.

It's way too strong on my pale, fair, English skin.

I gave it 2/5 overall because even though the colours are rubbish on me, the pigmentation is high & the staying power is also pretty good.

However, that said, for me it is a fiddly, faffy, waste of money. Won't be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recieved this blush in a swap quite a while ago and it has grown to be my everyday blush. Whenever I don't want to think, I can automatically reach for this blush. It works great with everything. Sugarbomb is a warm coral color. It can be worn sheer or you can really build this up. I love it cause it doesn't have chunky glitter, but it has a glow and makes me look really healthy.
The only thing I could complain about is the packaging. I know alot of people love the cute package, and I'll admit it is really cute. But I feel like after a while, the cardboard will get really flimsy, and if I put this in a traveling makeup bad and it gets squished, the box will just flatten.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by awesomeness2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sugarbomb is da bomb!

This is one of the few Benefit products that I really like, and I'm on my second tin. The included brush is very good. This is one of the few products in which I don't use my own brush.

The colors are neutral, even the coral-orange color, which I usually avoid with application. I usually keep my cheeks very soft & light, and go with a bit more drama on the lips & eyes. Sugarbomb allows me to do this, and I really don't have to think much about color - it's all there and it always seems to work.

Regardless, like most Benefit products, there is too much packaging - more packaging than product. The make-up pan itself is thin with a false bottom. I was disappointed when I quickly got to the bottom and realized it really wasn't the bottom. Leaves the impression that Benefit is more about marketing than product. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

sugarbomb? or glitterbomb? does not suit my skin tone well. too much color even if it's lightly applied, and too much glitter. also, I don't understand how this product could be so expensive and the packaging could not at least be justified by it?

Will not repurchase. Up for swap !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 92reb

Lovely, lovely, lovely product. The best blusher I have found so far. It is a subtle mixture of pinks and peaches with tiny gold flecks. I have fair skin and the woman at the counter recommended this to me. It really suits my skin tone so i will definably be buying it again. ( The lady a the counter said it should last about 2 years!!) It goes on so smooth and you can build the colour gradually if you desire. I use an angled blusher brush, purely because i find it easier to apply than the brush it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

Sugarbomb is a sheer, subtle peachy coral color with very fine gold shimmers. It goes on very smooth, is easy to blend and very fool proof. It's a definite no brainer that you could throw on in two seconds. I love how subtle, lovely and natural the color is. It just gives a warm peach glow to the face. I have NC30 skin tone and this shows up on my skin well. I find that for some reason, it goes on more pigmented with the brush that comes with the blush, which I think is a rather good shape and very soft. I use it diagonally along my jawbone/cheek area and blend in a circular motion and find that it works very well. It's a rather good brush to use for contouring as well. The hair appears to be white goat hair, similar to that of the Mac 217 brush. Also, this blush has 12 grams/.42oz of product, which is double the amount of the average blush! However, that has to be weighed against the fact that the product is not very pigmented.