September 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by drbrn_grl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really surprised at the number of commenters with fair skin who don't like this.

I have fair skin and it's one of the best blushes I've ever used. Yes, it can be sheer but it's easily buildable. A slight shimmer, but nothing overwhelming.

I've used plenty of other Benefit blushes, but the jury is still out on their square brushes. Interesting, but application with them can be tricky. I often just use a regular blush brush.

This is a wonderful, soft, glowy color -- especially for we ladies who are fair. Definitely worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Why does this not work for me :( I adore the cute small benefit blush/bronze boxes even though they do wear pretty quickly. The brushes included are also too harsh and blunt (useless in theory) this is the 2nd time round I've used Sugarbomb and it just doesn't show on my skintone NW25. The colours in the box are gorgeous but all I get when sweeping it on my face is a very slight shimmer. None of the colours show even when I try to build them up. I'm much more suited to Dallas and Bella Bamba. I so hope if I get to try Hervana it'll show on me. You could of been good to me SugarbombN unfortunately you wasn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that while I do like this blush, it isn't something I would repurchase again because I don't find it to be a product I can't live without.

Pros:
Soft, shimmery color that comes off a mix between a light peach and light coral. It has 4 seperate colors that are pretty when mixed together, but also allows you to customize the color you want.

Cons:
Like always, I'm not a fan of the box packaging. They definitly catch my eye when I'm in the store, but for practically purposes, I perfer the packaging of a MAC or Tarte blush--nice round, flat compact. Another thing I don't like is that this color is a lot more sheer when being applied than when swatched (it's not very pigmented).

I'm defintly going to use this blush up because it is pretty and I do like it, but it's not a product that excites me. It's just a so-so product, which is why I gave it a 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

I thought this looked nice when i tried it at the mall. It was a different story when i tried it on at home. It's alright for those nights when i wear dramatic make up out to a party but naturally i can't use it because the color is a bit strong for my skin color. There are other blushes from benefit that fit my skin tone better. This blush comes in a cute box but it's kinda bulky. Smells great and the brush included is decent but its a bit rough. I've had this for a while and only used it a couple of times. Not for people who like a natural everyday look that has fair skin. Its a bit too pricey for a blush in my opinion.
I wont be buying this again but i'll try to use it again from time to time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Stephy82

I love sugarbomb. Its a soft pink with a hint of peach and its so pretty. Its got some shimmer to it but not huge glitter so it will give a bit of sheen but in a good way. I think even people who prefer matte blushes would like it. Overall i love benefit blushes they have great lasting power, pretty colors and super cute packaging. The only reason i didnt give it a five is because during the summer when im more tan it doesnt show up as much as id like, but during my more paler months its perfect. Im light-to medium light skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Camille03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG this is my fave powder blush of all time! the peach kinda coral-ly color suits my skintone well, it isnt too shimery, perfect for my school-day looks :) the price is rather expensive tho. probably im going to re-purchase this soon because IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Useless packaging, tiny cardboard box & useless fiddly brush that is impossible to use to blend the 4 colours nicely without overloading & looking like a clown.

It's way too strong on my pale, fair, English skin.

I gave it 2/5 overall because even though the colours are rubbish on me, the pigmentation is high & the staying power is also pretty good.

However, that said, for me it is a fiddly, faffy, waste of money. Won't be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by azngirl7979

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recieved this blush in a swap quite a while ago and it has grown to be my everyday blush. Whenever I don't want to think, I can automatically reach for this blush. It works great with everything. Sugarbomb is a warm coral color. It can be worn sheer or you can really build this up. I love it cause it doesn't have chunky glitter, but it has a glow and makes me look really healthy.
The only thing I could complain about is the packaging. I know alot of people love the cute package, and I'll admit it is really cute. But I feel like after a while, the cardboard will get really flimsy, and if I put this in a traveling makeup bad and it gets squished, the box will just flatten.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by awesomeness2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sugarbomb is da bomb!

This is one of the few Benefit products that I really like, and I'm on my second tin. The included brush is very good. This is one of the few products in which I don't use my own brush.

The colors are neutral, even the coral-orange color, which I usually avoid with application. I usually keep my cheeks very soft & light, and go with a bit more drama on the lips & eyes. Sugarbomb allows me to do this, and I really don't have to think much about color - it's all there and it always seems to work.

Regardless, like most Benefit products, there is too much packaging - more packaging than product. The make-up pan itself is thin with a false bottom. I was disappointed when I quickly got to the bottom and realized it really wasn't the bottom. Leaves the impression that Benefit is more about marketing than product. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

sugarbomb? or glitterbomb? does not suit my skin tone well. too much color even if it's lightly applied, and too much glitter. also, I don't understand how this product could be so expensive and the packaging could not at least be justified by it?

Will not repurchase. Up for swap !