BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

I bought this blush because of the review on Benefit blush so I picked Sugarbomb. I'm Asian in NC 20 skin tone and this blush looks very soft on me. Its certainly not invisible. So I don't like this but I'm still gonna try another Benefit blush which one is look great on me. But I like the packaging though it's cute and smell nice.

This blush is the love of my life. It has four shades that you can swirl together or use them separately. I personally like to swirl them together. What two things that I enjoy most about this blush is that it gives me a very natural flush(I have fair to medium skin with neutral undertones) and a beautiful highlight. Also the packaging is a adorable. There's a little mirror inside the product, along with a brush(that isn't half bad), and a magnet keeps it closed. I think this is a great investment. I use this blush every day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product it is my favrouite blusher. I love the colour and the shimmer it gives. And it smells so good!. The packaging is really nice as all of BeneFits packaging is, but I think that the packaging makes it look like there is more product there than there really is. But would pay the same price again for the lovely colour.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this blush as part of the Benefit "Sugar-licious" set. As a tan-skinned (#153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation,, NC45 in Mac) Asian woman this color did not show up on me. The more I reapplied the product the more chalky and glittery it looked. I am glad I was able to try it out as part of a set ($32 CND) rather than pay $36 CND for this product alone. I would suggest this product for fair to medium skinned women.

Love this blush. It's the first one I picked up from BeneFit & it's a fave. It has 4 shades of blush inside & I love the color when you mix them together. I just bought the Bella Bamba blush so I'm really excited to try that one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

A shimmery sugar-peach colour that barely shows up on my NC25 skin. It would be okay as a face powder (at the risk of looking like a glitterball), but I already own Dandelion, so I bought this to use as a blush. I may just shelf this for now until winter and see how it'll work once I'm slightly paler. UPDATE (07/29): I tried it again and it does show if I have makeup on (doesn't work on my bare skin). It's just a sheer "glow from within" blush that best suited for complimenting bold eye/lip looks. But I don't think it's one I'd reach for often.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this blush. I reach for it often, when I don't have any other colour in mind specifically, or if I just can't decide what would go with the look I'm doing. It's a natural pink, not too shimmery but not flat or chalky, and is neutral enough to go with both cool and warm looks. At first I thought I would hate the packaging, but my four boxed blushes fit nicely in my drawer and I haven't found it a bother. However, due to the bulkiness I never use it for travel.

This is my go-to blush. It's sort of a bronzer, sort of a blush. The block of product it divided into four quadrants of four different colors, so when you swirl your blush brush on it, it blends all of the colors and makes a nice wash of color. IT is also very buildable, and you can use as little or as much as you want for the effect you are looking for. It is very illuminating, and looks nice on my skin. There is a lot of product in the container, and it seems that it lasts a long time.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

edit: I lowered the rating on this because I've noticed it really, really loves to emphasise my pores.

I do like this blush. The colour is a really pretty peachy-pink that I absolutely adore and despite being a massive fan of matte blushes and previously shunning blushes with any glitter, I don't mind the glitter on this blush. I'm about a NC25 and the colour shows up fine on my skin and is very flattering ( I have quite yellow Asian undertones ) . My only problem with this blush is that it's lasting power is so poor. After about two hours, I can't see the blush on my face at all. I'd be more forgiving if this blush was cheap, but it's not. It's about �20 and I don't want to be paying �20 for two hours of blush on my face no matter how pretty the colour is. It also slightly shows off my huge arse pores. If you don't mind touching up every couple of hours, I would recommend this blush because the colour is really lovely, but if you're looking for something more long lasting I would give this a miss.

This is my all time favorite blush. I love using it over a stain like Posey Tint or even Becca Watermelon and Grapefruit. When I use it over a pink stain it adds a lovely pink finish and when I use it over a peach stain it gives a peach finish. It is an extremely versitile blush in that it can look more pink or peach depending what you were under it. The finish isn't glitterly but it does have a soft sheen to it which makes your skin look glowy and perfect. This is really the only powder blush I need so I will definitely purchase it again and again!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products