January 26, 2015 | 1515 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jessicalanelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to blush. It's sort of a bronzer, sort of a blush. The block of product it divided into four quadrants of four different colors, so when you swirl your blush brush on it, it blends all of the colors and makes a nice wash of color. IT is also very buildable, and you can use as little or as much as you want for the effect you are looking for. It is very illuminating, and looks nice on my skin. There is a lot of product in the container, and it seems that it lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

edit: I lowered the rating on this because I've noticed it really, really loves to emphasise my pores.

I do like this blush. The colour is a really pretty peachy-pink that I absolutely adore and despite being a massive fan of matte blushes and previously shunning blushes with any glitter, I don't mind the glitter on this blush. I'm about a NC25 and the colour shows up fine on my skin and is very flattering ( I have quite yellow Asian undertones ) . My only problem with this blush is that it's lasting power is so poor. After about two hours, I can't see the blush on my face at all. I'd be more forgiving if this blush was cheap, but it's not. It's about �20 and I don't want to be paying �20 for two hours of blush on my face no matter how pretty the colour is. It also slightly shows off my huge arse pores. If you don't mind touching up every couple of hours, I would recommend this blush because the colour is really lovely, but if you're looking for something more long lasting I would give this a miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jfb2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite blush. I love using it over a stain like Posey Tint or even Becca Watermelon and Grapefruit. When I use it over a pink stain it adds a lovely pink finish and when I use it over a peach stain it gives a peach finish. It is an extremely versitile blush in that it can look more pink or peach depending what you were under it. The finish isn't glitterly but it does have a soft sheen to it which makes your skin look glowy and perfect. This is really the only powder blush I need so I will definitely purchase it again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The colour is absolutely perfect for me - it gives the impression of perfectly natural blush which I love! I mix it with Dandelion to add a hint of pink - and that's a perfect combo for me.
But I would really like this blush a lot more if it was completely matte or even had small glitter like Dandelion. Sugarbomb's finish is quite shiny and frosty and, while it's perfect for night time, I just don't like it to be that obvious that I'm wearing blush during the day

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by drbrn_grl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really surprised at the number of commenters with fair skin who don't like this.

I have fair skin and it's one of the best blushes I've ever used. Yes, it can be sheer but it's easily buildable. A slight shimmer, but nothing overwhelming.

I've used plenty of other Benefit blushes, but the jury is still out on their square brushes. Interesting, but application with them can be tricky. I often just use a regular blush brush.

This is a wonderful, soft, glowy color -- especially for we ladies who are fair. Definitely worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Why does this not work for me :( I adore the cute small benefit blush/bronze boxes even though they do wear pretty quickly. The brushes included are also too harsh and blunt (useless in theory) this is the 2nd time round I've used Sugarbomb and it just doesn't show on my skintone NW25. The colours in the box are gorgeous but all I get when sweeping it on my face is a very slight shimmer. None of the colours show even when I try to build them up. I'm much more suited to Dallas and Bella Bamba. I so hope if I get to try Hervana it'll show on me. You could of been good to me SugarbombN unfortunately you wasn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that while I do like this blush, it isn't something I would repurchase again because I don't find it to be a product I can't live without.

Pros:
Soft, shimmery color that comes off a mix between a light peach and light coral. It has 4 seperate colors that are pretty when mixed together, but also allows you to customize the color you want.

Cons:
Like always, I'm not a fan of the box packaging. They definitly catch my eye when I'm in the store, but for practically purposes, I perfer the packaging of a MAC or Tarte blush--nice round, flat compact. Another thing I don't like is that this color is a lot more sheer when being applied than when swatched (it's not very pigmented).

I'm defintly going to use this blush up because it is pretty and I do like it, but it's not a product that excites me. It's just a so-so product, which is why I gave it a 3.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

I thought this looked nice when i tried it at the mall. It was a different story when i tried it on at home. It's alright for those nights when i wear dramatic make up out to a party but naturally i can't use it because the color is a bit strong for my skin color. There are other blushes from benefit that fit my skin tone better. This blush comes in a cute box but it's kinda bulky. Smells great and the brush included is decent but its a bit rough. I've had this for a while and only used it a couple of times. Not for people who like a natural everyday look that has fair skin. Its a bit too pricey for a blush in my opinion.
I wont be buying this again but i'll try to use it again from time to time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Stephy82

I love sugarbomb. Its a soft pink with a hint of peach and its so pretty. Its got some shimmer to it but not huge glitter so it will give a bit of sheen but in a good way. I think even people who prefer matte blushes would like it. Overall i love benefit blushes they have great lasting power, pretty colors and super cute packaging. The only reason i didnt give it a five is because during the summer when im more tan it doesnt show up as much as id like, but during my more paler months its perfect. Im light-to medium light skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Camille03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG this is my fave powder blush of all time! the peach kinda coral-ly color suits my skintone well, it isnt too shimery, perfect for my school-day looks :) the price is rather expensive tho. probably im going to re-purchase this soon because IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!! :D