September 23, 2014 | 1031 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Great scrub cleanser. I bought this on a whim, as my face was full on scaly this winter. Within one use I looked five years younger. I'm so thrilled with this gentle scrub, smells great, helps my skin tone. I put moisturizer on after this e every time to avoid dryness.

UPDATE: 6/13/11
I have had horrible "rashes" idk what they are, just hot, red, itchy bumps on the right side of my forehead and both cheeks, and I get clogged pores around the right side of my nose. I think it's this product. I've switched makeups, I've cut back on protein shakes, I've done it all to see what is causing this (bad skin for the first time in my life!!). I will discontinue use and update.
UPDATE: 7/11/11
Sorry, I just noticed someone was urging an update. Um, I am still unsure what was/is causing the rashes. I get them still, much less often, and I have been using the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Stress Control treatment (which is great). Overall I think the Loreal product is still a bit too harsh for me. The cleanser, specifically, not the exfoliating part necessarily.
UPDATE: 8/12/11
Well, I used this last night for the first time in many weeks and developed acne during the day, which I haven't had much of thanks to the Neutrogena 3i in 1 Stress Control treatment. I should probably toss this stuff :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

My relationship with exfoliating scrubs was strained for years. I have sensitive, oily skin and found most scrubs to be far too abrasive. Most enlarged my already large pores. I had been using Queen Helene's Oatmeal and Honey scrub once a week for 3 years. Then I kept hearing about the benefits of a gentle daily exfoliation. I distinctly remember the ladies at QVC talking up their Philosophy Micro-Delivery Exfoliating Wash as a daily morning scrub. I finally mustered the courage to give it a try, but just before I went to buy that, I received this in a gift bag from an event I attended. This scrub is so gentle and that's precisely what I was looking for. It's non-irritating and the little scrublet is ingenious. It scrubs well and my pores have become noticeably smaller and my skin is indeed smoother. The apricot scent is fresh and light. I'm not big on citrus scented things, but this scrub's scent could reform my citrus loathing ways. I've noticed some very minor blemishes as of late, however I'm not sure if this is the culprit. I hope it isn't because I've really come to adore this scrub. If it is the catalyst for the blemishes, I'll likely (sadly) replace this with something else in my regimen. That would be a shame, as I'm already on my second bottle. I will update. If I wind up using Philosophy's exfoliating wash or a natural, chemical free scrub, I'll make note of it here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The particles of this are very fine and the scrubbing brush very soft, so while I felt this might be very good for sensitive skin, it didn't seem very exfoliating to me. I cannot comment on how drying it is; I have been using Josie Maran's Argan Oil as a facial moisturizer after washing so if I've had any problems, that has counteracted it. I would not repurchase because I feel there are so many other superior products.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

This crap.... blows. what the hell was i thinking? I actually bought it twice because I was afraid to try something else. Oi vey. Now I'm just using it to use it. It's not like breaking me out or anything it just doesn't do anything special at all. Nothing. Nada. Stupid. I hate L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have only been using it for a week but I can tell already it is very drying! Something I don't want in the harsh winter. It left my normally oily skin very tight the first day so I slapped on some moisturizer. Second day the same except left it flaky, which is opposite of what I want a scrub to do. I put on moisturizer and it stung ..BUT it was a new moisturizer (Cetaphil fragrance-free) which some reviewers have mentioned stung their face. I think it will work well as a weekly scrub but it is to harsh for me to use daily, which is why I bought it. After using it my pores did look smaller but its not worth the break out It caused on my face. It came with a sample of the go 360 clean deep clean cleanser and it's not as drying.. But still loaded with unpronounceable ingredients that make me uneasy about using these products anymore than 1 or 2 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by shoutlouder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loving this scrub! I use it about 2x a week with the scrublet which is a nice added touch. Shockingly, it doesn't irritate my usually sensitive skin. It does, however, leave it SO soft and clean feeling. It also smells delicious. I'm a fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by LeahJ1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great! it exfoliates and cleanses my skin very well. It definitely leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh. Its very inexpensive and smells great

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells great, removes makeup, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I do not use the lil scrublet thing it comes with though, I use a facial skin brush instead. I have normal/combo skin that will breakout the second it hates a new product and this cleanser didn't do that! It's a great ds buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by FoxyConnie

My sis been using it, all 3 sisters and told me to try it, that it will get rid of acne and blackheads. WOW!! They were right. it made me skin feel fresh and clean, got rid some blackhead the FIRST USE! It was too good to be true. The second day, the third day, it inflamed my skin completely. It was super red, and it also broke me out. I didn't wonna toss it away so I gave it to me sis. Sorry that was the last time I will ever buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: Smell, Really removes makeup, my pores do appear smaller, the scrublet
Cons: Breaks me out (I have combo skin so its dry everywhere except for t-zone) which is hard for a product to do, irritates, brings out redness that doesn't fade back, doesn't make skin feel smoother or softer
I used this everyday for a couple weeks and found it was horrible for my skin. So I tried using it once to twice a week and I discovered it to be the sole source for my breakouts.
My little sister uses this and it does work for her without breaking her out, but her acne stays the same so it isn't an acne fighter at all. She will be repurchasing as she enjoys it, but it does'nt work for me.
UPDATE: My sisters found that this was too harsh for her skin and stopped using it. But I have found a way to use it just to finish it up- I find that if I use a very tiny bit of product on my nose and chin area being careful to not let it spread anywhere outside of these areas it really cleans my pores, not the best but it does a good job. I still will not repurchase, next time I will buy a gentle exfoliater.