July 28, 2014 | 1366 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

This crap.... blows. what the hell was i thinking? I actually bought it twice because I was afraid to try something else. Oi vey. Now I'm just using it to use it. It's not like breaking me out or anything it just doesn't do anything special at all. Nothing. Nada. Stupid. I hate L'Oreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have only been using it for a week but I can tell already it is very drying! Something I don't want in the harsh winter. It left my normally oily skin very tight the first day so I slapped on some moisturizer. Second day the same except left it flaky, which is opposite of what I want a scrub to do. I put on moisturizer and it stung ..BUT it was a new moisturizer (Cetaphil fragrance-free) which some reviewers have mentioned stung their face. I think it will work well as a weekly scrub but it is to harsh for me to use daily, which is why I bought it. After using it my pores did look smaller but its not worth the break out It caused on my face. It came with a sample of the go 360 clean deep clean cleanser and it's not as drying.. But still loaded with unpronounceable ingredients that make me uneasy about using these products anymore than 1 or 2 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by shoutlouder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loving this scrub! I use it about 2x a week with the scrublet which is a nice added touch. Shockingly, it doesn't irritate my usually sensitive skin. It does, however, leave it SO soft and clean feeling. It also smells delicious. I'm a fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by LeahJ1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great! it exfoliates and cleanses my skin very well. It definitely leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh. Its very inexpensive and smells great

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by GlamZebraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells great, removes makeup, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I do not use the lil scrublet thing it comes with though, I use a facial skin brush instead. I have normal/combo skin that will breakout the second it hates a new product and this cleanser didn't do that! It's a great ds buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by FoxyConnie

My sis been using it, all 3 sisters and told me to try it, that it will get rid of acne and blackheads. WOW!! They were right. it made me skin feel fresh and clean, got rid some blackhead the FIRST USE! It was too good to be true. The second day, the third day, it inflamed my skin completely. It was super red, and it also broke me out. I didn't wonna toss it away so I gave it to me sis. Sorry that was the last time I will ever buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by 1BlueEyedGirl1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: Smell, Really removes makeup, my pores do appear smaller, the scrublet
Cons: Breaks me out (I have combo skin so its dry everywhere except for t-zone) which is hard for a product to do, irritates, brings out redness that doesn't fade back, doesn't make skin feel smoother or softer
I used this everyday for a couple weeks and found it was horrible for my skin. So I tried using it once to twice a week and I discovered it to be the sole source for my breakouts.
My little sister uses this and it does work for her without breaking her out, but her acne stays the same so it isn't an acne fighter at all. She will be repurchasing as she enjoys it, but it does'nt work for me.
UPDATE: My sisters found that this was too harsh for her skin and stopped using it. But I have found a way to use it just to finish it up- I find that if I use a very tiny bit of product on my nose and chin area being careful to not let it spread anywhere outside of these areas it really cleans my pores, not the best but it does a good job. I still will not repurchase, next time I will buy a gentle exfoliater.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Courtney412

I love this product because every time I use it, it always makes my skin feel fresh and clean! A friend gave this to me but I can't really afford to buy it all the time. If you can afford it regularly go for it! Great Product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by KristenWalter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like similar reviews, this product completely broke-out my face. It was the worst breakout I've had in a long time. This product smells delicious, but unfortunately the scent is way too strong for my sensitive face to handle....

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by RChen88

Unfortunately this product TOTALLY broke out my sensitive-acne prone skin. I really wish it didn't, because it does feel nice on the skin and smells good but it's way harsh!!!