Chanel Chance

3.8

on 4/27/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nordstroms was spritzing Chanel Chase so I tried it. This does not smell good on me, I kinda can't believe it's Chanel. At first I liked it, but then after a little while it smells like cheap body fragrance/artificial smoke, or how your cloths stink the day after a bonfire.

on 4/11/2013 8:50:00 PM

Being the devout fragrance review reader that I am (I check in daily to read the reviews) I am always struck by the rave reviews for this perfume. Naturally, I ordered a sample off of ebay and received it yesterday. Okay. Do not like. I already have tried Miracle and passed that on. This smells the same to me. Not interesting at all. Different strokes and all that. As someone mentioned earlier, if this did not have the Chanel name, it would probably not be so compelling. I do not find it fresh at all. Perhaps on someone else. Not for me.

on 4/7/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I always reach for chance when I want to smell fresh & sexy. This particular fragrance always brings on the compliments. It isn't expensive in that it last's a fairly long time on my skin. It even gets better as the day wears on. This one is for the sophistacted lady for sure.

on 4/4/2013 5:42:00 AM

Absolutely love this fragrance! I usually don't go for perfumes with an overpowering scent, so this one was perfect! It has a clean, sweet smell without being too strong. I bought the small purse spray, so it's easy and convenient for me when I'm out and on the go. It also came with 2 refills, which I found very good considering the price of this fragrance.

on 4/1/2013 10:34:00 AM

I love this smell. It is so fresh and delicate with flower and citrus scents.

on 3/27/2013 1:28:00 PM

Oh my god I love this fragrance! I wasn't big on it at first because I felt it smelled a little old lady ish like #5. My aunt has a bottle of it and I decided randomly to wear it one day and try it and I fell in love with this scent right away. I can see how it smells a little more grown up than Eau Fraiche and Eau Tendre but still wearable for younger women.
This smells similar to Miss Dior, which is also a favourite of mine, except this is a little more citrusy and this is definitely stronger. I put on two sprays of it and it was almost too much, I could smell it on me all day long.
I love this fragrance and I highly recommend it to everyone. I think its suitable for women of all ages

on 3/22/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG perfume, classic scent, love it!

Always have a bottle of this at home.

on 3/19/2013 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Chanel Chance is heaven in a bottle for me. I gave it a 4 because I feel like the staying power is weak but it's a relaxing fragrance that also induces productivity for me. I adore the smell, the bottle is adorable and you can't beat owning a piece of chanel!

on 3/13/2013 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This smells -on me- like I ran through a perfume shop spraying every single thing in a bottle of water and then drenched myself in it. Has an amazing sillage but no staying power whatsoever, mind you mine's in edp concentration. It's also very oily on the skin (kinda like mitsouko). Won't be repurchasing since I have the large bottle (a pia to carry around since the metal cap keeps falling off and don't know why), packaging is cute but not useful at all. I wear this when I want to smell nice but don't really know what to wear. It's pretty average to be a chanel.
IMHO eau tendre and eau fraiche are better, cleaner, fresher smelling. And this being a 'chypre' well, I get more wood from Tresor In Love than this.

I love Chance. I wore it for years and it's so nostalgic to me. It's feminine, not too musky or heavy, but has a nice weight to it. The staying power is crazy, you only need a couple sprays.

Popular Fragrances