October 1, 2014 | 985 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by CheshireCat88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this perfume, its such a beautiful summer's day smell and suits me so well, everyone comments on how it goes well with me. If you want a womanly perfume thats not too harsh but is light then try Chance.

The bottle comes in a lovely little Chanel pouch to protect it and the bottle itself is really sturdy.

Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My husband got this for me for V-day and I love it. It's vibrant, fresh, fruity, girly and makes me feel like I just walked through a veil of sparkling diamonds and took a walk in a meadow of fresh grass and orange trees. It's miraculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by suzlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been a die hard Coco fan for years, but I think I like Chance just as much. It's light, warm and long-lasting on me. I bought it for special occasions, but I wear it every day now. I have received a lot of compliments!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by nicolekaulitz13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this fragrance! i have the EDP and it lasts on my skin for days even after i take a shower. I get several compliments daily even though i've been wearing this perfume for two years now. I agree it is expensive and as an 18 yr. old who makes minimum wage its definitely a splurge but one i am willing to make over and over again. This perfume literally makes me feel so sexy and feminine even if im just lounging around in sweats. I would definitely go test out this fragrance since it may work differently with your body chemistry and it is an expensive perfume. I definitely reccomend the EDP it lasts much longer on the skin and i personally prefer the scent it gives off compared to the EDT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Chanel Chance EDP is such a classy, well-blended, warm fragrance. It's a softer, more well rounded and less shrill than Coco Mademoiselle. It's a fragrance I wear everywhere from the office, to church to a night out. I've received compliments from men while wearing this, too, as it's also a somewhat sexy scent. Of all the Chanels I own, Chance is my favorite because it blends so well with my chemistry. The longevity is amazing as one spritz will last a full day. Typically I wear two to three spritzes which last from one shower to the next. Sillage is noticeable yet not overpowering. I highly recommend, especially for those whom the other traditional Chanels don't appeal. Chance is a great gateway to the iconic brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume smells amazing. It has a light, musky baby powder scent that doesn't smell like grandma, if that makes any sense? Haha. This smelled amazing on my friend but it didn't work on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by BinkyRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a sort of pay day trea,t after smelling it in the shop I loved it! After a while though I got a bit sick of it and it smelt very sweet and peppery, it was still wearable but I don't think I will buy it again. Not worth it for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Chance!. It's lasting power is amazing. You only need 1-2 sprays max and you smell great all day. Very round and full smell creates the smell of youthfulness in some way. It's definitely a unique smell that I used to wear years ago in college.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Make me dizzy and gave me a terrible headache. Even started wheezing a bit.

Even if it didn't make me sick I think it smells terrible. I got it in a sample and wish I hadn't put it on at all. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by stls

Chance was my first Chanel perfume. Definitely the youngest of them all. I have been using the edt 4 years now (I got my second 50ml bottle a few months ago) which is less sweet and more light and citrusy than the edp.

Chance is a fragrance for a young lady. This girl is done with teeny-boper scents but hasn't reached the sophistication level that Coco requires. Feels energizing, more playful than seductive but in a classy way. I mostly use it for nights out but it can also add a touch of glamour in your day.

The top motes of lemon, pineapple and pink pepper feel almost festive. The flowery heart with hyacinth and jasmine remains light and pleasing and the drydown when patchouli dominates is the most sensual part. I love this transformation, keeps my nose interested and fascinates me every time. And it has very good lasting power.

Although it has a young feeling I think every woman can wear it when she feels like a naughty girl inside ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No