August 28, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lips - Nivea - Lip Care

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ashley4frogs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip balm, specially the blues. The texture is nice and rich, and the packaging reminds me of my beloved Fresh. Its inexpensive, a couple of them have SPF, and are super moisturizing. I gave this a 4 out of 5 because its not completely translucent, it leaves almost a white film, so I use this at night and while Im chillin at home. I have repurchased these a few times.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Montrese89

I love this lip balm! It's definately my HG! I have the 1 in the light blue packaging. It leaves my lips very soft & I have nice sized lips (lol) so its very important that they NEVER appear chapped or peeling & this definately does the trick. I use a lip exfoliator & then this & I dont even need gloss or l/s! FAB.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sunflower4403

This product is cheap, gives you great hydration for your lips and is one of my essentials . Application is easy because the consistency is smooth but not waxy. I use it as a daily lip chap but when i wear lipstick this is a great base for some extra moisture Also, the packaging is is resistant to being thrown at the bottom of a bag and i got this in the pale blue.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by KatelynAnne

This lip balm worked ok, not enough moisture, it didn't last very long and I had to reapply it so many times during the day, I think I will stick with my eos lip balms. Luckily the sun took care of diposing of my nivea lip balms, completely liquidfied it in my car and made a stick mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG lip balm.
I love this stuff, I have so many tubes of it!
I have one for my purse, one for the car, one at home, and several extras floating about.

I have it in the original (light blue), Passion fruit, and the essential care (dark blue).

I really want to get the kiss of color one, but my walmart always seems to be out of it!

It's so moisturizing, I can tell a difference when I don't use it!

It doesn't have that balmy, petroleum jelly taste that some lip balms have. It kind of smells like vanilla with a hint of orange maybe? It's so smooth and silky, and leaves my lips soft. My BF loves the passion fruit flavor too lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by xPoisonGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love love it!
I use the essential (dark blue tube) one and I just can't get enough of it.
I've been using for the past 3 or 4 years and I still continue to rebuy it. I go through about one a month or so, only because I've become to addicted to it and I take it EVERYWHERE with me.
The best thing about it is that it make your lips slightly glossy unlike other lip balms. Although I hate it when you start off a new tube because it's really hard to spread on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by cuteso

I loveeee this product! I love it everytime and it feels so good cause it's so soft! It really helps.. I Recommend it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by vicxon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

3 WORDS...."I LOVE THIS!!!:D"....SPECIALI THE 1 IN PINK....IT LOOKS SO NATURAL AND I LIKE THE SMELL...ALSO GUD FOR THOSE BAD BREATH DAYS HAHA....IT FEELS NICE AND DONT LICK UR LIPS WILE THIS IS ON....JUST KEEP RE-APPLYING IF MORE IS NEEDED....BUT THERE'S NO NEED CAUSE A LITTLE CAN LAST A LONG TIME!!!

AND YES I BUY THIS ALL THE TIME AND WOULD SOOOOO RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mjj

ive gone through so many tubes of this stuff
like honestly, it's incredible! it makes my lips super full and soft! i put it on every night before i go to bed and i wake up with perfect lips! i recently bought the one with spf, which is a lot lighter, so its perfect for day wear, and it lightens your lips a little too cause of it's butter-like tint
completely awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by MARYGRASS

i have the strawberry one and i love the taste and the look
it makes u look like ur wearing a bit of lipstick
but i can't wear this one yet because of my acne and it will look weird but after my acne is gone i am definately going to wear it again and again