Nivea Lip Care

cera microcristallina, hydrogenated polydecene, cetyl palmitate, ricinus communis, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ethylhexyl triazone, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, synthetic wax, titanium dioxide, cetaryl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, c20-40 alkyl stearate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cera carnauba, butyrospermum parkii, simmondsia chinensis, tocopheryl acetate, diethylhexyl butamido triazone, cera alba, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, trimethoxycaprylylsilane, limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citral, parfum, ci 19140

on 12/5/2009 7:42:00 PM

This review is for the Nivea Rejuvenation Q10 Anti-aging Lip Care SPF 4. The main thing about this product for me is that it's very soothing and kicks in right away. During the winter months, the skin on my lips can dry out very quickly, especially the sides, which can crack. This is very emollient without being greasy or oily, sinks right in and makes a nice base for lipcolor. I removed one lippie for the price ($3.99 is a lot, but then again, this contains an anti-aging component) and another lippie for the overall rating because it contains a fragrance, which is very perfumey. It's going to get into your mouth and tastes like you've taken a sip of EDT, lol. Fortunately the taste does not last very long. The packaging is excellent - no fingers needed and with a gentle squeeze, dispenses the right amount...I only needed a drop. Will probably mot repurchase unles I can find a fragrance-free version.

on 11/23/2009 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually picked this up for my boyfriend because he was getting really dry, chapped lips because of his job. I tried it out first and well...I love it so much that I have to get one for myself!

I had been in search of a decent lip balm but settled on some that did an OK job. This is much better than what I have *MAC lip conditioner and Yube* and this is much cheaper and works so much better!!

I am going to try out different ones to see which one I like the most!! They would make nice stocking stuffers too since everyone gets dry, chapped lips in the winter!

on 11/21/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Love this lip balm, specially the blues. The texture is nice and rich, and the packaging reminds me of my beloved Fresh. Its inexpensive, a couple of them have SPF, and are super moisturizing. I gave this a 4 out of 5 because its not completely translucent, it leaves almost a white film, so I use this at night and while Im chillin at home. I have repurchased these a few times.

on 11/21/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It's definately my HG! I have the 1 in the light blue packaging. It leaves my lips very soft & I have nice sized lips (lol) so its very important that they NEVER appear chapped or peeling & this definately does the trick. I use a lip exfoliator & then this & I dont even need gloss or l/s! FAB.

on 11/21/2009 10:22:00 PM

This product is cheap, gives you great hydration for your lips and is one of my essentials . Application is easy because the consistency is smooth but not waxy. I use it as a daily lip chap but when i wear lipstick this is a great base for some extra moisture Also, the packaging is is resistant to being thrown at the bottom of a bag and i got this in the pale blue.

on 10/19/2009 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This lip balm worked ok, not enough moisture, it didn't last very long and I had to reapply it so many times during the day, I think I will stick with my eos lip balms. Luckily the sun took care of diposing of my nivea lip balms, completely liquidfied it in my car and made a stick mess.

on 9/22/2009 8:35:00 PM

HG lip balm.
I love this stuff, I have so many tubes of it!
I have one for my purse, one for the car, one at home, and several extras floating about.

I have it in the original (light blue), Passion fruit, and the essential care (dark blue).

I really want to get the kiss of color one, but my walmart always seems to be out of it!

It's so moisturizing, I can tell a difference when I don't use it!

It doesn't have that balmy, petroleum jelly taste that some lip balms have. It kind of smells like vanilla with a hint of orange maybe? It's so smooth and silky, and leaves my lips soft. My BF loves the passion fruit flavor too lol.

on 9/13/2009 12:25:00 AM

Love love love love it!
I use the essential (dark blue tube) one and I just can't get enough of it.
I've been using for the past 3 or 4 years and I still continue to rebuy it. I go through about one a month or so, only because I've become to addicted to it and I take it EVERYWHERE with me.
The best thing about it is that it make your lips slightly glossy unlike other lip balms. Although I hate it when you start off a new tube because it's really hard to spread on your lips.

on 9/11/2009 10:34:00 PM

I loveeee this product! I love it everytime and it feels so good cause it's so soft! It really helps.. I Recommend it!!!!

on 7/28/2009 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

3 WORDS...."I LOVE THIS!!!:D"....SPECIALI THE 1 IN PINK....IT LOOKS SO NATURAL AND I LIKE THE SMELL...ALSO GUD FOR THOSE BAD BREATH DAYS HAHA....IT FEELS NICE AND DONT LICK UR LIPS WILE THIS IS ON....JUST KEEP RE-APPLYING IF MORE IS NEEDED....BUT THERE'S NO NEED CAUSE A LITTLE CAN LAST A LONG TIME!!!

AND YES I BUY THIS ALL THE TIME AND WOULD SOOOOO RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!