E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

on 8/15/2014 12:29:00 PM

For the price you can NOT go wrong with this primer, for everyday use it's brilliant it does exactly what it sets out to do, probably wouldn't recommend for clubbing etc as it probably wouldn't hold up as say Urban Decay Primer Potion but it's still amazing!!

on 8/12/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This eye primer is great wasn't expensive and really helps your eyeshadow stay!

on 8/11/2014 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just started using primer and this is absolutely wonderful! The difference using this primer with my eyeshadows is amazing ! I'm super excited and have found yet ANOTHER reason to love E.L.F products. :) Eyeshadow is much more dramatic and literally lasted all the live long day YES!!!

on 8/8/2014 1:24:00 PM

This was my first eyelid primer and it was horrible. It dried out my eyelids so I probley will not buy this again.

on 7/22/2014 9:37:00 PM

It is cheap and works! Enough said :)

on 7/17/2014 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love the price of this primer and it works well! Use this for daily wear. Save my TooFace Shadower Primer for occacions only. The con is the packaging. I use my fingers to smooth out the primer when applying. Most definitely will keep this in my makeup collection!!

on 7/16/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok so I had never had a eyelid primer before and when I started using this one I saw the difference between using a primer and not. First off with this one my eyeshadow lasted the entire day not to mention that I have oily lids and for one dollar there isn't really much to lose so I tried it out a couple of times and loved it. I would recommend this.

on 7/16/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If you have super oily eyelids like me, I don't really recommend this product because the max it will make my eyeshadow hold up is 4 hours (which isn't a whole lot.) also, my eyeshadow ends up creasing and melting.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This primer is a great value for the money ($1). It performs well by keeping eyeshadow in place of hours. It is a good dupe if you're curious about eyeshadow primers, but you are not yet ready to commit money to a more expensive brand.
It has a good consistency and dries quickly on the skin. It controls oil and shine on the eyelids, and helps prevent creasing. Even though I do have the more expensive Urban Decay Primer Potion, I still keep this E.L.F. primer around. I use it when I put on makeup just for a quick errand or running around (or if I'm just feeling lazy), saving my more expensive product for school/work days, etc.
For a dollar, I'd say buy it and try it!

AAAAAmazing!!!!!!! the best primer ive ever tried!! doesnt smoge, eyeshadows dont crease!! super cheap!! highly recommended!! :)