August 28, 2014 | 1548 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is my favorite concealer to cover my stubborn acne scars. I like how you need only a little bit. That makes up a little bit for the steep price tag. I find it works best using my ring finger to tap it in. I do want to try the kay von d concealer before I purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by glitterngloss

I use this product for my under eye and it is great. I always look polished.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by shrutijituri

I was trying to get the right concealer to cover my dark circles and this one is the best I have used till date! I goes very nicely on the skin, doesn't really feel like you have applied anything! Doesn't become cakey or ashy after a few hours! I apply Origins GinZing eye cream prior to the application of the concealer. This acts as a primer and really helps the skin to hold on to the concealer! Overall, very happy with this product!
Just go for it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by StarAlexander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for blemishes and scars. I don't recommend under the eyes very drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by xxjinxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome concealer if you struggle with acne and acne scars. I wouldn't recommend it as an under eye concealer (I use Clinique's line-smoothing concealer for that). This product is very thick and definitely full coverage, but that's why I love it. It doesn't slip around and once you set it with powder, it makes your complexion look great! I guess you could apply this concealer with a brush but I just use my fingers and pat it onto areas where I need extra coverage.

I have re-purchased this product many times now and highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a concealer that truly conceals. It doesn't break me out and the color match for my skin is pretty much perfect. For my NC30 skin, I generally use #7 and sometimes #8, depending on whether I'm slightly tanned or not.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by sparklezandbutterflies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the worst concealers I have ever encountered, it was thick and very hard to blend in. I understand that this is not supposed to be an under eye concealer so I will not complain about the fact that it creased soo badly when I tried using it on my dark circles. But even as a spot concealer, it was dry and patchy. I had to mix 10 and 12 to get an “almost” matching shade to my MAC NC40-42 skin color and still the color seemed a little bit off. The one thing I will give it, though, is that it is truly waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Yes, it is thick but if you have a huge blemish that won't quit this will hide it. The great things I like about this is that it does not cake and it is waterproof so it isn't going anywear. It dries very quickly so you.need to move fast when applying. I used to use the concealer from lancome and I love that one even still until this of course. I recently purchased the concealer from Amazing Cosmetics which I will be reviewing soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Lamafd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate hate hate this product.
it is very heavy. and I know some will say because it's water proof but even for a water proof concealer it is still extremely heavy.

dry :) so very dry :) it's bad enough it's heavy but dry too. when I apply it, it feels like I'm pulling my under eyes.

why did I buy this you ask ?
what attracted me to it was the "full cover" which is so not the case with this concealer :)
but I have mad dark under eye circles that I have inherited from my mother and I need a lot of coverage under my eyes.
when I applied it in the store, it was nice. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or something else, but every time I use it again, I hate it more and more because this aint cheap !

POINT: really heavy, dry and not as much coverage as they claim (tried this on a scar and didn't work)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought this from Sephora and one of the girls matched me in 6 even though I thought 7 was better. Went home and used a few times and of course was too light. Anyways, 7 is my color, it is very pigmented and love it to cover up acne spots. I really don't think is good for under eye though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer which I try to use it under my eyes sometimes - just in the very inner corners as it is very thick and opaque - not a good undereye look if not used in moderation. To cover blemishes and sun spots #5 is perfect for me (I am 020 in Dior Foundations and 020 in Chanel, all quite yellow based). Important thing - it dries a tone darker so it is a good idea to check your match with a sample (Polish Sephora is brilliant at this) before you buy.

It dries completely matte so I need to be 100% sure that my skin under eye is well hydrated and never apply further than the most inner corner of the eye (where I am also the darkest so it seems to work).

Unfortunately it is not good enough for covering aprs-acne ;) red marks - I can layer and layer yet these are still visible (Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage is a winner here) and it seems to disappear from these during the day, even when powdered.

I will use it (tube will last ages although it is quite expensive initially) but will not repurchase and I took off one more lippie for not working as full cover as the name of the product describes.