Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 6/20/2014 2:34:00 AM

This is my holy grail concealer. I cannot imagine a concealer being able to out do the Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in shade 1. I have oily skin and I have a hard time keeping products on my face. Therefore I do not use any foundation only concealer and powder to set and mattify. This concealer gives great coverage, I would not say completely FULL coverage buuut the best you're going to get. Also a little goes a long way. If you use to much it can get cakey real fast. I would not recommend this concealer to anyone with dry skin because it will cling-to and exaggerate any flakey skin. In addition, I would not recommend this concealer for anyone with older skin because it will accentuate wrinkles and fine lines. And because of this I would not recommend it for under-eye use because it will be drying and unflattering. I only use this concealer on acne scars and any blemishes I may have. This concealer does not break me out which is rare for me because I have a hard time with any face products. I break out from a lot of foundations (anything Clinque), concealers (Stila and MAC), and powders (Loreal True Match, Maybelline, Mac Mineralized Powders). I love this concealer and will continue to repurchase. The tube lasts me 6-8 months or longer so if you are worried about the price don't sweat it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. i have found my HG concealer FINALLY! it stays on all day and doesn't budge even on sweaty days. I have the lightest shade which is a perfect match for my ghost pale skin. it covers everything I need it to cover (acne scars, blemishes, etc) seamlessly and blends perfectly into my skin. will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this!

on 5/16/2014 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I've never reviewed this! A wonderful concealer but *not* for my undereye area at all, much too dry. For anything else on the face it covers like magic but only a tiny bit should be used and more layered if needed. I have light, neutral/cool skin and #4 is perfect. Doesn't cause breakouts but I've only used on very small areas so ymmv.
A jewel :) and the tube is lasting forever who knows when I will need to repurchase!

on 5/9/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I have bought around 10 + different concealers hoping one of them would work on my very oily/acne prone skin. Oh how I wish I had just bought this firsthand. It covers all your blemishes perfectly, doesn't look cakey, and doesn't make my face oily and gross. It's a but pricey but a little goes a long way with this product so you get your moneys worth. Definitely a must have!

on 5/3/2014 10:55:00 PM

I've repurchased this at least 4 times, but I'm finding that I don't love it as much as I used to. I used it to conceal pimples and hyperpigmentation, but I'm finding that it doesn't cover as well anymore and it dries out pimples, which is not a good look as the day goes on. #4 is a near perfect match for my NC20 skin tone (very light olive with some pink tones).

on 4/27/2014 7:58:00 PM

This is a good product, but doesn't work well for me personally. I have moderate melasma, which is not super dark (yet!), but does cover a vast area of my cheeks. This is my main skin issue which is why concealer is the most important product in my makeup routine. I've heard great things about the coverage of this concealer and it is waterproof, which is a huge plus, so I bought a tube in #7 Sand with high hopes. Long story short, the coverage was good, as advertised, but was too dry for my purposes. As soon as I dabbed in on my face, it set practically right away. What I need is a concealer which is way more emollient that I can spread out and blend to cover my dark areas. However, I do think this concealer would work extremely well for those who want to cover small flaws, such as a pimple or small spots or scars. I did not try this for under-eye as I use exclusively my Mac concealer for that.

on 4/25/2014 11:37:00 PM

heavy coverage but it does show lines later in the day, must do touch-ups. it doesnt cover all dark circles without using other products.

on 4/18/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is my #1 favorite concealer. I use it in #18 Chocolate and I can't believe how well it matches my skin tone. For someone who has oily skin and who tends to breakout from time to time, this product provides excellent coverage, last all day, no breakouts and feels super light on the skin.

As a side note, this product dries super fast so you have to work quickly. I don't like to apply this with a brush so instead, I use clean fingers to pat the product onto the areas I'm trying to conceal. It also works great for under eyes using the same finger and patting motion. If you have dry skin/under eyes use a moisturizing eye cream before applying this. Otherwise, this is a great product!

* Edit 6/9/14: Finally found the best brush to use with this concealer. It is the Sephora pro airbrush concealer brush # 57. It applies and blends out this concealer so well giving you an even, smooth, airbrushed finish. Way better than fingers and saves me a lot of time in the morning. I highly suggest this combo.

on 4/15/2014 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is awesome! it gives a very well coverage and aids very well in covering acne scarring and etc! Will deff repurchase this product!

on 4/13/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was a very pricey concealer at $37 CAD from Sephora. For reference, I am NC20-25 or 3Y06 in Color IQ and I use shade #7 Sand. It matches my skin almost perfectly!

This is so pigmented and you really do not need a lot of product at all. The tube comes with 15 ml of product which will last me forever.

For an in-depth picture demonstration of the coverage of the concealer by itself and with a corrector, please check out my full review here: