July 31, 2014 | 1240 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by StarAlexander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for blemishes and scars. I don't recommend under the eyes very drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by xxjinxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome concealer if you struggle with acne and acne scars. I wouldn't recommend it as an under eye concealer (I use Clinique's line-smoothing concealer for that). This product is very thick and definitely full coverage, but that's why I love it. It doesn't slip around and once you set it with powder, it makes your complexion look great! I guess you could apply this concealer with a brush but I just use my fingers and pat it onto areas where I need extra coverage.

I have re-purchased this product many times now and highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a concealer that truly conceals. It doesn't break me out and the color match for my skin is pretty much perfect. For my NC30 skin, I generally use #7 and sometimes #8, depending on whether I'm slightly tanned or not.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by sparklezandbutterflies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the worst concealers I have ever encountered, it was thick and very hard to blend in. I understand that this is not supposed to be an under eye concealer so I will not complain about the fact that it creased soo badly when I tried using it on my dark circles. But even as a spot concealer, it was dry and patchy. I had to mix 10 and 12 to get an “almost” matching shade to my MAC NC40-42 skin color and still the color seemed a little bit off. The one thing I will give it, though, is that it is truly waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Yes, it is thick but if you have a huge blemish that won't quit this will hide it. The great things I like about this is that it does not cake and it is waterproof so it isn't going anywear. It dries very quickly so you.need to move fast when applying. I used to use the concealer from lancome and I love that one even still until this of course. I recently purchased the concealer from Amazing Cosmetics which I will be reviewing soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Lamafd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate hate hate this product.
it is very heavy. and I know some will say because it's water proof but even for a water proof concealer it is still extremely heavy.

dry :) so very dry :) it's bad enough it's heavy but dry too. when I apply it, it feels like I'm pulling my under eyes.

why did I buy this you ask ?
what attracted me to it was the "full cover" which is so not the case with this concealer :)
but I have mad dark under eye circles that I have inherited from my mother and I need a lot of coverage under my eyes.
when I applied it in the store, it was nice. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or something else, but every time I use it again, I hate it more and more because this aint cheap !

POINT: really heavy, dry and not as much coverage as they claim (tried this on a scar and didn't work)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought this from Sephora and one of the girls matched me in 6 even though I thought 7 was better. Went home and used a few times and of course was too light. Anyways, 7 is my color, it is very pigmented and love it to cover up acne spots. I really don't think is good for under eye though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great concealer which I try to use it under my eyes sometimes - just in the very inner corners as it is very thick and opaque - not a good undereye look if not used in moderation. To cover blemishes and sun spots #5 is perfect for me (I am 020 in Dior Foundations and 020 in Chanel, all quite yellow based). Important thing - it dries a tone darker so it is a good idea to check your match with a sample (Polish Sephora is brilliant at this) before you buy.

It dries completely matte so I need to be 100% sure that my skin under eye is well hydrated and never apply further than the most inner corner of the eye (where I am also the darkest so it seems to work).

Unfortunately it is not good enough for covering aprs-acne ;) red marks - I can layer and layer yet these are still visible (Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage is a winner here) and it seems to disappear from these during the day, even when powdered.

I will use it (tube will last ages although it is quite expensive initially) but will not repurchase and I took off one more lippie for not working as full cover as the name of the product describes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hate this product soooo much, was HORRID on my nc35 complexion. The MUA at Sephora "assisted" me in color selection, this concealer is opaque yes, but it's also very aging and not a good coloring for concealer for undereyes. I returned this product which is a rarity when I shop at Sephora.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by j4yb1rd

This concealer has changed my life. I've been buying it for years and though some times too a break to try something else, I always come back to it. Although some say it's ok cakey, I've come to almost use it as a foundation as well because of the match to my skin and the build able coverage. All I do is mix a dab of this concealer with two parts moisturizer and apply it with a beauty blender, then apply it directly to trouble spots for an even finish. It's amazing and coming from someone with sensitive skin, it never causes any breakouts or irritation. Forever using this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Everytime I enter Sephora, this is the concealer that the sales associates persuade me to buy. I have tried it on several times, and I am not sold. I am NW15 in MAC concealer, so #1 matches me in MUFE concealer. The tube is pretty small for the price. But most importantly, I just don't like the texture. It sort of pats into the skin to cover acne and blemish areas. I don't find it the most blendable for under the eyes. And it is fairly drying, to add.

Overall, I do not recommend this concealer over competition along the same line. It is fairly cakey. And nothing like NARS or BB or MAC concealer.