Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 6/30/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my new favorite concealer for both spots and under eyes. As of a couple weeks ago it unseated my Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener for a number of reasons; MUFE, at the moment, seems to check every box.
This is a thick, very pigmented formula that can be patted down and sheered out to whatever degree you like. I prefer lighter coverage for under eyes, so I dab about half the size of a pinhead on any discoloration there-- It works best with fingers since the product definitely needs to be warmed up a bit for easier spreading. After powder there is some minor creasing under my eyes, but I'm pretty picky about this and it isn't enough to bother me. Other than that, it absolutely does not budge, even if I'm out sweating in 85 degree heat for the whole day. I'm NC15-20 (EL Double Wear 0.5, MUFE HD #17ish) and wear #4, which perfectly (!!) matches my skin tone with just a touch of brightness that works well for under eyes but does not affect spot coverage. To cover a pimple I use an even more microscopic amount and pat with my finger; I'm impressed with how well it erases redness. It also layers well and doesn't emphasize dryness.
The needle-nose tube packaging is sensible and waste-minimizing as you only need a tiny amount. This is a great concealer overall and I highly recommend it.

on 6/26/2014 8:10:00 AM

I'm shocked at how many pale ladies like this product. I'm very pale and bought it because of all the great reviews and because I have a lot of trouble finding products to match my very pale skin, and I thought this would work. Not only was it peachy/orange on my skin, but the coverage was only fair. I tried applying it to blemishes a number of different ways -- with my fingers, with my concealer brush -- and it didn't help at all. I just had smudges of orange all over my face where my blemishes were, and the blemishes weren't even covered that well. It's going back.

on 6/23/2014 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

this product is definitely best suited to someone with normal/oily skin; otherwise, it will look dry and cakey specially under the eyes. It is a high coverage and dose a grate job at covering blemishes, but after a while it will dry on my skin. Therefore, i started to mix it with my MAC face and body foundation and apply it on the areas where i needed higher coverage and it worked for that purpose, but applying it by it self on my dry skin never looks flattering.

on 6/20/2014 2:34:00 AM

This is my holy grail concealer. I cannot imagine a concealer being able to out do the Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in shade 1. I have oily skin and I have a hard time keeping products on my face. Therefore I do not use any foundation only concealer and powder to set and mattify. This concealer gives great coverage, I would not say completely FULL coverage buuut the best you're going to get. Also a little goes a long way. If you use to much it can get cakey real fast. I would not recommend this concealer to anyone with dry skin because it will cling-to and exaggerate any flakey skin. In addition, I would not recommend this concealer for anyone with older skin because it will accentuate wrinkles and fine lines. And because of this I would not recommend it for under-eye use because it will be drying and unflattering. I only use this concealer on acne scars and any blemishes I may have. This concealer does not break me out which is rare for me because I have a hard time with any face products. I break out from a lot of foundations (anything Clinque), concealers (Stila and MAC), and powders (Loreal True Match, Maybelline, Mac Mineralized Powders). I love this concealer and will continue to repurchase. The tube lasts me 6-8 months or longer so if you are worried about the price don't sweat it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. i have found my HG concealer FINALLY! it stays on all day and doesn't budge even on sweaty days. I have the lightest shade which is a perfect match for my ghost pale skin. it covers everything I need it to cover (acne scars, blemishes, etc) seamlessly and blends perfectly into my skin. will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this!

on 5/16/2014 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I've never reviewed this! A wonderful concealer but *not* for my undereye area at all, much too dry. For anything else on the face it covers like magic but only a tiny bit should be used and more layered if needed. I have light, neutral/cool skin and #4 is perfect. Doesn't cause breakouts but I've only used on very small areas so ymmv.
A jewel :) and the tube is lasting forever who knows when I will need to repurchase!

on 5/9/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I have bought around 10 + different concealers hoping one of them would work on my very oily/acne prone skin. Oh how I wish I had just bought this firsthand. It covers all your blemishes perfectly, doesn't look cakey, and doesn't make my face oily and gross. It's a but pricey but a little goes a long way with this product so you get your moneys worth. Definitely a must have!

on 5/3/2014 10:55:00 PM

I've repurchased this at least 4 times, but I'm finding that I don't love it as much as I used to. I used it to conceal pimples and hyperpigmentation, but I'm finding that it doesn't cover as well anymore and it dries out pimples, which is not a good look as the day goes on. #4 is a near perfect match for my NC20 skin tone (very light olive with some pink tones).

on 4/27/2014 7:58:00 PM

This is a good product, but doesn't work well for me personally. I have moderate melasma, which is not super dark (yet!), but does cover a vast area of my cheeks. This is my main skin issue which is why concealer is the most important product in my makeup routine. I've heard great things about the coverage of this concealer and it is waterproof, which is a huge plus, so I bought a tube in #7 Sand with high hopes. Long story short, the coverage was good, as advertised, but was too dry for my purposes. As soon as I dabbed in on my face, it set practically right away. What I need is a concealer which is way more emollient that I can spread out and blend to cover my dark areas. However, I do think this concealer would work extremely well for those who want to cover small flaws, such as a pimple or small spots or scars. I did not try this for under-eye as I use exclusively my Mac concealer for that.

on 4/25/2014 11:37:00 PM

heavy coverage but it does show lines later in the day, must do touch-ups. it doesnt cover all dark circles without using other products.