July 28, 2014 | 1591 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mmcmsp

This is a very good concealer if you have dry skin and not too much to correct. It is super creamy and it works wonderful with Diorskin Nude foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by esavage83

Pros:
Great coverage
Moisturizing for undereye
Stays on
Does not cake
Glows
Concentrated- took me more than a year to finish the tube

Cons:
Color is a little off in the summer- I have to blend beige with honey.

My favorite concealer, and I have tried many (Chanel, kat Von d, amazing, Laura mercier, physicians formula, etc) .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by SugarLily17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG concealer It does not crease around the eyes like every other concealer I've ever used!!! I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by boz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally bought this to match my dior foundation .. i find this concealer a bit too cakey for me .. although i do give it points for being alot better than many others i have tried. its quite pricey too

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by annalynne

I received a sample of this in the color 001 and it was too light for my NC25-30 skin tone. I think 002 would've been a better match. This is extremely moisturizing and easy to blend. Perfect for under eyes as long as your circles aren't really dark; it gives light-medium coverage. However, I ended up not buying this because it doesn't give full coverage for my really dark circles.

Overall, this is actually a really good concealer. But it just isn't for me because I was looking for a full coverage concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Unlike a lot of concealers I've tried, this doesn't cake up under my eyes! It has good coverage, nice packaging, and isn't absurdly pricey. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I'm not sure if the coverage is perfect. Maybe it's my application, but I'm still on the hunt for something that makes my dark circles disappear. For now, I'm really happy with this product though. I absolutely recommend it to anyone who has problems with concealers settling into fine lines. I'm young (and if anything look younger than my years) and have issues with concealers doing that, so I'm sure it's a problem for tons of women.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by ktbeta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer because it comes in a shade light enough for my NC10/15 skin and it provides moderate coverage with a non-cakey finish. It's pricey but I would pay it except for one problem - it's totally gone within a few hours. I've tried various setting powders and even though my foundation looks great at 5pm, my concealer has disappeared. Really disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Saagelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good consistency to cover redness if you have dry patches, but feels heavy and sticky. Usually I end up with my face full of fingerprints... Its almost impossible to cover any spots or litle imperfections, because it's just slimy layer on skin that doesn't set or stay in place without heavy powdering(I don't like to wear powder on my foundation, because it looks better without). Creases badly under my eyes. Poor color selection! 001 is too light and 002 too dark so I have to mix my own shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by grrlfrommars

I bought this to replace the discontinued "Christian Dior - Hydrating Concealer" which was my HG. My beauty regime normally goes something like this: Spend an eternity looking for suitable product - Finally find HG - Manufacturer discontinues it - Start again.
I was expecting the same with this concealer but I can safely say that Dior did it right - this is a perfect replacement for the discontinued product. It has great coverage, super staying power, easy to apply with tiny nozzle and gentle dots under your eyes, and a little goes a long way. It even covers the broken veins around my nostrils.
LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Anners26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Omg, HG concealer. I wish I didn't love this so much because it's so freakin expensive. But it's perfection! It's creamy and blendable, and the coverage is great. I especially love that it doesn't come in a pot, so no cross-contamination. A little goes a LONG way. Makes my skin look flawless. Will repurchase forever!