Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

Contains: Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.

on 8/2/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I went looking for a dupe for Laura mercer's tinted moisturizer and saw the reviews for this one. I liked the former but her color selection was off (porcelain being too light and nude just a tad too dark.
I love love love SK tm in fair. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and wow does it ever balance out your skintone and make for a natural smooth finish (not dewy). The coverage is better for the sk one over the lm. Although Sk tm is not as moisturizing as the lm one so I still use my moisturizer underneath. The sk coverage /finish is better so even if I color matched with lm, I would now purchase sk tm. The color fair is neutral based and doesn't lean pink or yellow. So cheap @ $13 you have nothing to lose

on 7/30/2012 7:06:00 PM

This is great!! I love it! I have really sensitive skin, but I didn't break and I'm not allergic!! It has light coverage, and doesn't cover my freckles, which I like! Th eonly thing I don't like is that it doesn't completely cover my redness.

on 7/15/2012 8:08:00 PM

I've switched to BB Creams, BUT, for a little more coverage on the occasion when I need it and for the price, this stuff is great. Not as shiny and better coverage than the usual tinted moisturizer but not heavy like a typical foundation.

I used the previous Radiant Tinted Moisturizer by Sonia Kashuk for a couple of years. Loved it. Tint Level 2 was perfect for me. It evened my skintone noticeably and was just moisturizing enough.

I hated the old packaging - the pump would get messy over time. I was elated that they finally changed to a tube and that they offered one more colorway.

First I bought it in Honey, but it was too dark and made my skin look ruddy. Even with blending, the tint was too red for my Asian NC-35 tone. I exchanged for the second lightest shade, Beige. Still too red. I compared to the previous formula. Significantly more red tones. :(

I don't think this is gonna work out so I'm looking for a new tinted moisturizer. Too bad, the packaging is much better now!

on 6/13/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I had been using foundation everyday for a long time, but grew tired of the heavy feeling and decided I needed a change. This TM went on so smoothly, and really makes my skin look healty/brighter. It has a decent amount of coverage but I do still dab on a little concealer on stubborn broken capillaries (though I'm sure putting on a second layer of TM in those areas would've done it). I'm also happy with the staying power when I use primer and setting spray. I have sensitive skin and surprisingly did not break out from this. My only gripe is that this catches onto and exaggerates this one extremeeeely dry patch on my face, so I have to use something else on that.

on 6/4/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

(I hesitate to jump the gun and write this review since I’ve only been using this for a couple of weeks. But, here goes…I will have to come back if I have a change of heart!)

I read this is a dupe for the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (which I’ve never used but heard was awesome) & I found a $2 off coupon on Target’s web site (it’s still up, btw). So I decided to give it a whirl! It was only $13.69, which is about what I usually spend on my normal moisturizer and with this I get 2 products for the price of one.

For reference, I’m MAC NW20, oily complexion, redness/trouble spots – and have always had bad luck with foundation. Not sure why, but they usually A) Don’t match my skin B) Turn orange through the day C) Make me extra oily or D) Sit on top of my pores making nose blackheads actually MORE noticeable or streak all over.

I bought it in Fair (the lightest) and feel this is a good match for my skin. First, I apply a half-dose of my regular moisturizer just to help the TM blend easier. Then I use a small drop on my cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and blend it in. It looks so wonderful! It blends so well into my skin, doesn’t show up on top of nose pores, doesn’t streak and just makes my skin look better overall – but still totally natural.

I just have to dab my concealer on trouble spots, and then I set it with a loose translucent powder and off I go. I honestly can’t believe how great this makes my skin look with so little effort. It is l-o-v-e and I hope the love lasts because this is the best thing I have found for my skin in a loooong time!

on 6/2/2012 10:23:00 PM

A good quality tinted moisturizer is so hard to find. We all have heard about the Laura Mercier take on this product, but at $42 for a just a mediocre amount I wanted to look for a better option. I had heard great things about this tinted moisturized so I had to try it.

I must say this is one of the best product I have ever tried. It gives a nice, natural coverage. It moisturizes well without getting me oily. There is a variety of colors. It has SPF. I just adore this product.

on 6/2/2012 1:32:00 PM

This is a great tinted moisturizer, especially for being a drugstore product with a very affordable price tag. I have combo skin, oily in the t zone and normal everywhere else. I am a nc27-30 in Mac, and I chose the shade Linen. Beige was too dark for me, and linen is slightly, very slightly too pale, but I use my MSFN to set the TM, and the color match is great. I always moisturizer under any makeup I wear, and I found that the TM didn't add any oiliness on top of my moisturizer. The TM evened out my skin tone and reduced some of the redness in my cheeks. It feels light on my face and it gave me a natural finish. The finish is definitely sheer to light, so you do need to conceal the trouble spots. With this on, my face looks like my skin, but better. I've been wearing this for a week so far and I'm totally loving it. No breakouts, no grease ball, and totally a staple for the hot summer months when you don't want to wear heavy face makeup.

on 5/30/2012 4:48:00 PM

I would love to love this product but I just couldnt First off, I was so excited when I found that Sonia Kashuk has TM. Then I found that they only have 3 or 4 shade selections, I naturally picked beige since its the closest to my skin tone. The lighter one is way too light and the dark one is way too dark. When I tried it, the color is darker than I had hoped. It isnt that bad but I like my face to be a little lighter so it looks cleaner, fresher and brighter. Then I realized that it is a little dewy for my liking. I still use it sometimes, to get my moneys worth but I pair it with mac prep and prime transparent finish to mattify it a little and keep it in place. Overall, if they came out with a new formula so its not so dewy and it doesnt slide off your face at the end of the day AND with more shade selections Im definitely willing to try it out just because I love the Sonia Kashuk brand!

on 5/27/2012 9:06:00 PM

This is an amazing tinted moisturizer..especially conpared to the other high-end brands.

This tinted moisturizer glides easily onto my skin and definitely covers redness and evens out my skin tone just great. I would say the coverage is somewhere between light and medium which is what I like when I want a more natural/summer look.

Also word of advice, I looked up the ingredients in this product and I didnt find any pore clogging (comodegenic) ingredients so I really dont know why people are complaining that it breaks them out. Perhaps they may be allergic to something in it? I have acne prone skin and this hasnt caused any break outs at all which is great.

Im a about nc5-nc15 skin range and I bought the shade "fair" and it works perfectly.