September 18, 2014 | 952 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by herdiamonds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would love to love this product but I just couldnt First off, I was so excited when I found that Sonia Kashuk has TM. Then I found that they only have 3 or 4 shade selections, I naturally picked beige since its the closest to my skin tone. The lighter one is way too light and the dark one is way too dark. When I tried it, the color is darker than I had hoped. It isnt that bad but I like my face to be a little lighter so it looks cleaner, fresher and brighter. Then I realized that it is a little dewy for my liking. I still use it sometimes, to get my moneys worth but I pair it with mac prep and prime transparent finish to mattify it a little and keep it in place. Overall, if they came out with a new formula so its not so dewy and it doesnt slide off your face at the end of the day AND with more shade selections Im definitely willing to try it out just because I love the Sonia Kashuk brand!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing tinted moisturizer..especially conpared to the other high-end brands.

This tinted moisturizer glides easily onto my skin and definitely covers redness and evens out my skin tone just great. I would say the coverage is somewhere between light and medium which is what I like when I want a more natural/summer look.

Also word of advice, I looked up the ingredients in this product and I didnt find any pore clogging (comodegenic) ingredients so I really dont know why people are complaining that it breaks them out. Perhaps they may be allergic to something in it? I have acne prone skin and this hasnt caused any break outs at all which is great.

Im a about nc5-nc15 skin range and I bought the shade "fair" and it works perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryViking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To sum it up quickly, I think this is a superb TM. My only qualm with it was that it was a bit too 'dewy' for my liking, but that was quickly fixed with a light dusting of powder. Also the consistency was a bit watery to the point where it poured out of the tube, no squeezing required. It can get a bit annoying when you end up getting more of it than you need and there's no way to put it back. It's manageable, but the packaging doesn't bode well the formula.

The consistency does however, lend itself well to being a very smooth and spreadable formula. It has light coverage, as is to be expected from a TM. But you can build up the coverage by waiting for it to dry then applying another layer.

Personally, I put a light moisturizer on before-hand, then I put on Hard Candy's Glamouflage on trouble areas. Afterwards, I apply TM, then set with Stay Matte powder. This routine works for my skin, and works in favor of this product.

This is looking to be a HG TM for me, despite it's packaging faults. A definite repurchase for me, and at it's price (relative to other TM's of comparable quality) there isn't a reason not to.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in the shade "beige" which is a little bit too dark for my skintone but it still looks natural. Comes In a tube container, which you have to be careful because it just leaks out so I tilt the bottle carefully onto back of my Hand. Formula is light and gives a Dewy finish. However, on my oily skin, it just made me lOok like a greaseball. This tinted moisturizer would be great for girls with dry-normal skin.

EDIT: sch a shame because this tinted moisturizer applies like a dream. Made my face look super oil/shiny. Plus It made me break out. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product for a couple years, back in high school (so many, many years ago... sigh) and then stopped once I started really getting into foundation. I honestly haven't really worn TM since, though I've tried a few (Laura Mercier, Cover Girl, e.l.f. come to mind). I've always gone back to foundation though. I recently decided that I need to find a good TM that I can wear this summer for going out to the lake, the pool, camping trips, etc. I have very fair skin (in the winter I'm an NC10-15, NARS Gobi) so it's hard to find products that match my skin . I knew the new NARS wouldn't work for me since the "lightest" shade caters to around NC20-25. I was tempted to try the LM again but after reading and seeing reviews on YT that said this is a very similar product (at a fraction of the cost) I thought I'd give it a try again. It really IS a lovely TM. It goes on so easily and nicely and feels so refreshing on my skin. It evens out my skintone very well and does give some coverage too. It lasts about 8 hours on me (though that's on a workday; I'm sure if I was out in the heat a bunch during the day it wouldn't be that long) which really is as good as many foundations I've used. It does give a radiant finish and helps me to appreciate my skin! As I creep up on 30 (eeeek!) I'm trying to get myself to appreciate my still-youthful skin while it lasts and not mask it in heavy foundations, and this product helps me do that! My only minor complaint is that the Fair shade is still a bit too dark for my skin. However, since it's a more sheer formulation and doesn't provide a ton of coverage, I can still easily get away with wearing it. If I just didn't have the stupid redness around my nose, I'd wear only TM all the time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ok, so i read the reviews on here about this product and went out and got a tube. When I wore this on my face, it was very nice and made me look great. But I also remembered seeing on here that there are ingredients in this product that clog pores and cause breakouts, so I was a little anxious wearing this, even thou like i said, it did look great on me. After wearing this for a day, I finally decided that I would take it back for a refund because I did not want to risk getting breakouts. I love my clear skin, and try to keep it that way. If only they would formulate it so that it didn't clog pores and was actually GOOD for your skin, I would purchase again. Also so that it wouldn't pour out into your hand like water, which totally wastes product--wayyy too runny for this packaging. Keeping my fingers crossed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this. Its pretty good. Light coverage, but great for evening out skin tone. I have rosacea, so this helps make my face seem more even. It blends well and is easy to apply. I'm not a huge fan of the bottle, since it kind of runs out of the tube. Also, by radiant they mean 'not matte' so I always set it with a powder. I haven't noticed any breakouts and it doesn't feel heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by etherpowered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have difficult skin for foundation - I am extremely pale, acne prone, and use retinoids. I decided to try this tinted moisturizer, although I had low expectations, since I expect most foundation-type products to be too dark or orange.
This product was light, set well, and left a dewy finish. I apply a small amount on the back of my hand and use a foundation brush to apply it to my face.
The coverage is light, so those with problem skin need a good concealer. For those who worry about having any kind of shine, this is not a good product for you. It does keep the skin moist throughout the day, but I don't mind since I like that dewy look.
This is a good product for moisture and sun protection, good for pale girls, and a good base to build on with a concealer. Is it great? No, but TMs aren't known for any kind of full coverage or concealment anyway.
Tube causes product to spill out - too runny for this kind of packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by indiaisit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love, this product. Will more than likely use this for the rest of my life. Gives good coverage when mixed with Hard Candy's Gamoflauge concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Jesticles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's not much of a moisturizer but it has great coverage on my skin. I use the light color and makes my skin look great. The only problem I have is the tube. The product leaks out unless you twist the top on completely.