April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this in the shade "beige" which is a little bit too dark for my skintone but it still looks natural. Comes In a tube container, which you have to be careful because it just leaks out so I tilt the bottle carefully onto back of my Hand. Formula is light and gives a Dewy finish. However, on my oily skin, it just made me lOok like a greaseball. This tinted moisturizer would be great for girls with dry-normal skin.

EDIT: sch a shame because this tinted moisturizer applies like a dream. Made my face look super oil/shiny. Plus It made me break out. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this product for a couple years, back in high school (so many, many years ago... sigh) and then stopped once I started really getting into foundation. I honestly haven't really worn TM since, though I've tried a few (Laura Mercier, Cover Girl, e.l.f. come to mind). I've always gone back to foundation though. I recently decided that I need to find a good TM that I can wear this summer for going out to the lake, the pool, camping trips, etc. I have very fair skin (in the winter I'm an NC10-15, NARS Gobi) so it's hard to find products that match my skin . I knew the new NARS wouldn't work for me since the "lightest" shade caters to around NC20-25. I was tempted to try the LM again but after reading and seeing reviews on YT that said this is a very similar product (at a fraction of the cost) I thought I'd give it a try again. It really IS a lovely TM. It goes on so easily and nicely and feels so refreshing on my skin. It evens out my skintone very well and does give some coverage too. It lasts about 8 hours on me (though that's on a workday; I'm sure if I was out in the heat a bunch during the day it wouldn't be that long) which really is as good as many foundations I've used. It does give a radiant finish and helps me to appreciate my skin! As I creep up on 30 (eeeek!) I'm trying to get myself to appreciate my still-youthful skin while it lasts and not mask it in heavy foundations, and this product helps me do that! My only minor complaint is that the Fair shade is still a bit too dark for my skin. However, since it's a more sheer formulation and doesn't provide a ton of coverage, I can still easily get away with wearing it. If I just didn't have the stupid redness around my nose, I'd wear only TM all the time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

ok, so i read the reviews on here about this product and went out and got a tube. When I wore this on my face, it was very nice and made me look great. But I also remembered seeing on here that there are ingredients in this product that clog pores and cause breakouts, so I was a little anxious wearing this, even thou like i said, it did look great on me. After wearing this for a day, I finally decided that I would take it back for a refund because I did not want to risk getting breakouts. I love my clear skin, and try to keep it that way. If only they would formulate it so that it didn't clog pores and was actually GOOD for your skin, I would purchase again. Also so that it wouldn't pour out into your hand like water, which totally wastes product--wayyy too runny for this packaging. Keeping my fingers crossed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this. Its pretty good. Light coverage, but great for evening out skin tone. I have rosacea, so this helps make my face seem more even. It blends well and is easy to apply. I'm not a huge fan of the bottle, since it kind of runs out of the tube. Also, by radiant they mean 'not matte' so I always set it with a powder. I haven't noticed any breakouts and it doesn't feel heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by etherpowered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have difficult skin for foundation - I am extremely pale, acne prone, and use retinoids. I decided to try this tinted moisturizer, although I had low expectations, since I expect most foundation-type products to be too dark or orange.
This product was light, set well, and left a dewy finish. I apply a small amount on the back of my hand and use a foundation brush to apply it to my face.
The coverage is light, so those with problem skin need a good concealer. For those who worry about having any kind of shine, this is not a good product for you. It does keep the skin moist throughout the day, but I don't mind since I like that dewy look.
This is a good product for moisture and sun protection, good for pale girls, and a good base to build on with a concealer. Is it great? No, but TMs aren't known for any kind of full coverage or concealment anyway.
Tube causes product to spill out - too runny for this kind of packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by indiaisit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love, this product. Will more than likely use this for the rest of my life. Gives good coverage when mixed with Hard Candy's Gamoflauge concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Jesticles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's not much of a moisturizer but it has great coverage on my skin. I use the light color and makes my skin look great. The only problem I have is the tube. The product leaks out unless you twist the top on completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lestyfresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love it! Makes my skin "radiant". Gives me an everyday bright look. Light coverage, but thats all I was looking for. Not many colours, but found one that matched easily (fair). Haha, LINEN is too dark for my pasty complexion! Big squeeze bottle, annoying cap, product leaks into cap:( Over all great product, only 4 lippies for the packaging. Cheaper alternative to laura mercier's TM.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! Works even better than Laura Mercier. I mix in some foundation if I want more coverage but this is my daily go to.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by LJorg

A terrible product.

Not only did it smell pretty bad, it also took out all of the glow from my skin and made my face look incredibly dull and orange. I haven't see any breakouts yet, but I've also only used it two days.

At least I kept the receipt.