April 17, 2014 | 971 users online

Loose Powders - E.L.F. - Studio High Definition Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by beautygroove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Well the powder does the job for me. I set it after I put on a liquid foundation. It feels pretty good. However at the end of a long day at work, I am still a bit oily!!! :(
I do like that it's translucent and makes feels really soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first 2 I purchased I loved. I recommended it to friends and believed it was great quality. The last one I bought is almost chunky, which is weird to say about a powder. It's not smooth and does not melt into the skin like the others. Will not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by IfeAde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FOR THE PRICE , THIS IS WELL WORTH IT
it does the job, but its just that the powder is quite heavy so you would really have u apply it very gently/lightly to avoid looking like a ghost!
but as i said , for the price its worth it
if i ran out of my main finishing/hd/translucent powder (MAC) , then i would use this one, as i do have it as backup

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Law1747

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was a "eh", for me. I tried to love it, but it wasn't happening for me. I'm a did hard bare minerals fan and this just doesn't compare for me. It seemed really grainy and didn't blend well. It also make my face itch like crazy. Excited for the ladies it works for, but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Myhanh15688

I love this product because it's really long lasting and control oil on my face. i just apply it twice a day and it work wonderful on my oily skin. the only problem that i meet when using this product is the packaging. the holes on the cover is too big that make powder is easy to come out. :9. it is suitable for people have white and bright skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packed in a stylish matte black screw top container, I do not use the puff but do keep it stored in the container to prevent the powder from flying everywhere when not in use. I used a flat top brush to lightly apply this white/translucent powder to my T-zone. It helped keep me shine free to some degree, but I think I may prefer Maybelline's Shine Free Loose Powder for now...still in search of a better drugstore loose powder product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by hypnautica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for about 4 days now and I went by what the reviews said and I used very little but still gives me a ghost look. After about 4hrs my skin is starting to get greasy so it does not last long. The price is great but the product not so much. Maybe if I try mixing it in with some of my compact powder it may work better but alone I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

I purchased it when ELF has the 50% off sale online. I use this lightly over my CG TM/BB cream. Seems to give off a cakey application though. I have not noticed any breakouts but it does provide a matte finish to my T-zone. It was $3 for a big product that I probably will not finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by VelvetDoll

Okay this powder is great if your on a tight budget! It adds a nice finish to your foundation and helps to minimize pores etc. Its great for getting a matte finish and blotting away oil. You get a lot of product that will last you along time.This finish is really nice for what your paying for but it isn't like a high end powder. it gives you a classic pretty good finish. The cons are the powder doesn't last long. The packaging is a bit messy It does add a bit of a white cast to your face but it doesnt last long. Overall i like this product!<3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

Love the product hate the packaging.

This product works the same like MUFE and MAC's Finishing powder but at $6 if you buy it online and wait for the sales it can be easily had for $3. Love this product I use it in white and would definetly like to try the yellow one. With the white one you really have to use very little and buff it into your skin. Use very little too much will leave a white cast and leave you looking Ghastly. There is a love for ELF and this finishing powder paired with the Studio Brush is a charm!