July 23, 2014 | 1921 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mint Candy Apple

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by stellarebecca

Hi! So i'm just going to dive right into this review. First i'm going to explain why I gave this nail polish the ratings I did. I gave the overall rating a 3 because I absolutely LOVE the color, it resembled the color of "Alex by the book" by Nicole O.P.I, but less expensive by a dollar or so. Aside from the color I was a bit disappointed as to how long the nail polish stayed on; I had had it on for around nine hours, in that time I had gone out for lunch and then back to school. In that time three of my finger had had the nail polished chipped off. Next, I gave the price a 4 because it was 10 dollar. I really think that this Essie polish was worth the money. I gave the packaging a 4 because if anyone has seen the bottle that the Essie polishes comes in you know it is very sturdy and has thick glass, I have dropped it a couple of time and no breakage, leaking or chipping. That is why I gave the packaging a 4. I would defiantly buy this product again! I hope this review was helpful

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

not much to say except - GORGEOUS COLOR! This is perfect for events or even just everyday life during the spring and summer! The only thing is the price, you can find a revlon color (ugh I forget the name) that is pretty much the same color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Princesscharming1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful robins egg blue with a hint o mint. Creme. Opaque.
Received many compliments.
I needed a good clear top coat to make it really shine.
Gorgeous color. Brings out my tan.
When I look at my nails with this hue on I feel happy :)
Formula seems more chip resistant than some of Essie's other colors.
I will def buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mphxb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this color would be pretty...but...it's not my favorite...It's too creamy colored to be a mint, but it does the job I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go to for "mint" colored nails. Color is spot on and applies like butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Picon08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in complete love with this polish. It is a perfect mint green with a smidge of blue. Saying that, it changes depending on how tan I am and the light. It seems to suit any season - be it winter or summer. The polish is nicely pigmented and only really needs two thin coats. It only started chipping on me after a week! By then my nails grew out so much I had to take it off anyway! I have dupes in other brands but this is the one I keep going back to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mint Candy Apple is a lovely mint green with a hint of blue nail varnish with a creme finish. The colour is well pigmented and goes on very smooth for a light colour like this, the brush makes application perfect. This lasts for ages on my nails even without a base coat and it's a colour that looks good all year. I would definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xshado

i love this nail polish
I wear pretty much anywhere
From winter to summer, i love it! :)
i barely bought another one, because i ran out of the first one.
I dont like the fact that it looks completely different
The first one i had was more like mint green, the new one i bought is more mint blue
I dont understand why it looks different, even in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this nail polish! It's such a nice minty green color, and it's really nice to use during the summer. I only have to use 1-2 coats! Lovely product. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely beautiful color and easy application. I used only one thick coat and was satisfied with a gorgeous shiny, cream finish! The color reminds me of a wintergreen tic tac. Works as a beautiful accent nail for the Butler Please color.