October 30, 2014 | 1376 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by peachykeen126

I'm pretty fair skinned (I wear Fair in Bare Minerals, the lightest shade) and I think this works better as a highlighter than a blush. It is a GORGEOUS highlighter though, and definitely my HG when it comes to them. The packaging is cute but at the same time I think it could be better. You get a lot of product for your money (they're only $6!) and some say these may double as MAC MSF Dupes. I really want to try Living Doll but my Walmart is always sold out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by enticx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are not meant to be blushes (if you are fair NC15 then itís more suitable as a blush), these are meant for highlighting for me personally (I am NW20/25). However, Living doll is the most pigmented and can be used as a blush alone. They are sheer but with just the right amount of shimmer that makes your skin so dewy and gives the healthy glow. Soooo pretty and finely milled, they are shimmery BUT not glittery. Adore these!!!! You can only get these in Walmart.
Pros: Affordable ($6), beautiful colors, finely milled.
Cons: Not meant as blush, brittle packaging.
Overall, I adore these, they are my holy grail highlighters! 9/10 stars.

More here: facekitt.com

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Stelmata

I was quite gleeful at finding the Hard Candy brand just because it was really inexpensive and they had pretty decent products. When I saw this blush, I bought it because it looked like a pretty, glowy pink color. I was NOT expecting it to be a powder highlighter but that's basically what it is and it's gorgeous. It's foolproof as well, and in my experience, more finely milled than NARS Albatross. Just get some on your blush brush and buff it into your skin anywhere you want a little highlight. Catches the light perfectly. Soooo pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mmbabies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush is amazing! I'm really fair NC 15 so the color is quite nice but for those with darker skin apply it wet and the color POPS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Thumadre96

This is a really nice subtle peach blush for anyone with light skin. My skin a sort of medium beige with a warm undertone so this doesn't show up quite as well. I think if you have darker skin, then the color Living Doll would be better for you. I usually apply this on top of a more pigmented matte blush or cream blush. It gives my cheeks a really nice glow and sheen without making my face glittery. The packaging is really cute, and I find that the more you use it, the more pigmented the blush becomes. With every use, the purple swirls in the blush become more prominent and the color shows up more on my face so this is definitely a nice blush. I wouldn't buy this again simply because they already give you so much product and I tend to get bored of products quickly. I would recommend this (:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by crambeary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice blush-highlighter for fair skin tones. Could work as a highlighter over another peachy blush for those who are more tan.

I wanted to try one of the baked blushes and this one stood out ( I have tons of pink blush, so a peach was something I needed) and I think I'll pick up living doll sometime as well, as it has so many great reviews.

The texture is nice and smooth.. this has a lot of sheen but no icky chunky glitter that sometimes comes with very shiny highlighting blushes.

I'm NC20 and don't really like a lot of cheek color most days so this actually gives a nice hint of color. I love highlighter, so this is a win in my book :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alot of reviewers are saying this does not work as a blush. It all depends on skin tone. I'm really fair (NC 10 - 15). So this does work as a blush for me. This does NOT work as a highlighter for me. I need a far lighter color as a highlight.

It has a noticeable frosty sheen to it, so steer clear if you like more matte blush. I think it is a really lovely sheen of peachy pink for the summer/spring. It is nice to layer over other blushes too to give more of a glow. It is too frosty in fall/winter for my taste.

It is not a dupe for MAC Moon River Mineralized blush at all. Moon River is for more pigmented and pink in tone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I've been wanting a highlighter since I've recently gotten into contouring. Yes, as many others have mentioned - this *does not* work well as a blush. Use it as a highlighter instead. 7 bucks at Walmart, a ton of product, you only need a little bit. It's not huge glitter or shimmer like so many, many highlighters/blushes (Too Faced Pink Leopard, I'm talking to you). So the shine sticks around all day and continues to accent the features you want accented without sinking into pores or fine lines. I use this on the tops of my cheekbones and a bit around the edges of my eyes. I've additionally used it along the bridge of my nose and the inner cheek area around the nose. In all of those places, it hasn't worn off or unattractively settled, nor has it broken me out. Color me amazed! I recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the color of this blush!! the only problem is you have to apply alot for it to show up and it doesnt stay on :( it wears off after about an hour, but people have mentioned that it could work as a highlighter which it totally could as its very shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

Love this blush! I use this when I have a heavy lip or eyeshadow. It looks good on my skintone, and isn't too pink. It's the perfect peachy pink! Love the shimmer.