Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

4.1

on 7/28/2011 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love love love this color. its gleamy and peachy and glowy and just unf. i'm olivey and medium fair with lots of yellow undertones and this color tends to be more of a highlighter rather than a blush on my skin but thats alright because it still stands out. my only cons are that i think it breaks me out after using it for days in a row. and also the amount of fallout after running a brush over the surface. omg, it is a hot mess. a lot of it gets wasted. i think i will try this in "pin up" next time though. i am a huge fan of hard candy and i love this product

on 7/7/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved this! It was an amazing color, and works very well to highlight my cheekbones. It looks great under any lighting, and is not too dramatic, so it is easy to wear day-to-day. Great bang for my buck, so I will definitely by re-purchasing.

I'm pretty fair skinned (I wear Fair in Bare Minerals, the lightest shade) and I think this works better as a highlighter than a blush. It is a GORGEOUS highlighter though, and definitely my HG when it comes to them. The packaging is cute but at the same time I think it could be better. You get a lot of product for your money (they're only $6!) and some say these may double as MAC MSF Dupes. I really want to try Living Doll but my Walmart is always sold out.

on 5/20/2011 1:58:00 PM

These are not meant to be blushes (if you are fair NC15 then itís more suitable as a blush), these are meant for highlighting for me personally (I am NW20/25). However, Living doll is the most pigmented and can be used as a blush alone. They are sheer but with just the right amount of shimmer that makes your skin so dewy and gives the healthy glow. Soooo pretty and finely milled, they are shimmery BUT not glittery. Adore these!!!! You can only get these in Walmart.
Pros: Affordable ($6), beautiful colors, finely milled.
Cons: Not meant as blush, brittle packaging.
Overall, I adore these, they are my holy grail highlighters! 9/10 stars.

More here: facekitt.com

on 5/14/2011 8:54:00 PM

I was quite gleeful at finding the Hard Candy brand just because it was really inexpensive and they had pretty decent products. When I saw this blush, I bought it because it looked like a pretty, glowy pink color. I was NOT expecting it to be a powder highlighter but that's basically what it is and it's gorgeous. It's foolproof as well, and in my experience, more finely milled than NARS Albatross. Just get some on your blush brush and buff it into your skin anywhere you want a little highlight. Catches the light perfectly. Soooo pretty.

on 5/11/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This blush is amazing! I'm really fair NC 15 so the color is quite nice but for those with darker skin apply it wet and the color POPS!

on 4/17/2011 1:52:00 AM

This is a really nice subtle peach blush for anyone with light skin. My skin a sort of medium beige with a warm undertone so this doesn't show up quite as well. I think if you have darker skin, then the color Living Doll would be better for you. I usually apply this on top of a more pigmented matte blush or cream blush. It gives my cheeks a really nice glow and sheen without making my face glittery. The packaging is really cute, and I find that the more you use it, the more pigmented the blush becomes. With every use, the purple swirls in the blush become more prominent and the color shows up more on my face so this is definitely a nice blush. I wouldn't buy this again simply because they already give you so much product and I tend to get bored of products quickly. I would recommend this (:

on 3/31/2011 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice blush-highlighter for fair skin tones. Could work as a highlighter over another peachy blush for those who are more tan.

I wanted to try one of the baked blushes and this one stood out ( I have tons of pink blush, so a peach was something I needed) and I think I'll pick up living doll sometime as well, as it has so many great reviews.

The texture is nice and smooth.. this has a lot of sheen but no icky chunky glitter that sometimes comes with very shiny highlighting blushes.

I'm NC20 and don't really like a lot of cheek color most days so this actually gives a nice hint of color. I love highlighter, so this is a win in my book :]

on 3/30/2011 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Alot of reviewers are saying this does not work as a blush. It all depends on skin tone. I'm really fair (NC 10 - 15). So this does work as a blush for me. This does NOT work as a highlighter for me. I need a far lighter color as a highlight.

It has a noticeable frosty sheen to it, so steer clear if you like more matte blush. I think it is a really lovely sheen of peachy pink for the summer/spring. It is nice to layer over other blushes too to give more of a glow. It is too frosty in fall/winter for my taste.

It is not a dupe for MAC Moon River Mineralized blush at all. Moon River is for more pigmented and pink in tone.

I've been wanting a highlighter since I've recently gotten into contouring. Yes, as many others have mentioned - this *does not* work well as a blush. Use it as a highlighter instead. 7 bucks at Walmart, a ton of product, you only need a little bit. It's not huge glitter or shimmer like so many, many highlighters/blushes (Too Faced Pink Leopard, I'm talking to you). So the shine sticks around all day and continues to accent the features you want accented without sinking into pores or fine lines. I use this on the tops of my cheekbones and a bit around the edges of my eyes. I've additionally used it along the bridge of my nose and the inner cheek area around the nose. In all of those places, it hasn't worn off or unattractively settled, nor has it broken me out. Color me amazed! I recommend!

Popular Blush Products