April 17, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by crambeary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice blush-highlighter for fair skin tones. Could work as a highlighter over another peachy blush for those who are more tan.

I wanted to try one of the baked blushes and this one stood out ( I have tons of pink blush, so a peach was something I needed) and I think I'll pick up living doll sometime as well, as it has so many great reviews.

The texture is nice and smooth.. this has a lot of sheen but no icky chunky glitter that sometimes comes with very shiny highlighting blushes.

I'm NC20 and don't really like a lot of cheek color most days so this actually gives a nice hint of color. I love highlighter, so this is a win in my book :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alot of reviewers are saying this does not work as a blush. It all depends on skin tone. I'm really fair (NC 10 - 15). So this does work as a blush for me. This does NOT work as a highlighter for me. I need a far lighter color as a highlight.

It has a noticeable frosty sheen to it, so steer clear if you like more matte blush. I think it is a really lovely sheen of peachy pink for the summer/spring. It is nice to layer over other blushes too to give more of a glow. It is too frosty in fall/winter for my taste.

It is not a dupe for MAC Moon River Mineralized blush at all. Moon River is for more pigmented and pink in tone.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I've been wanting a highlighter since I've recently gotten into contouring. Yes, as many others have mentioned - this *does not* work well as a blush. Use it as a highlighter instead. 7 bucks at Walmart, a ton of product, you only need a little bit. It's not huge glitter or shimmer like so many, many highlighters/blushes (Too Faced Pink Leopard, I'm talking to you). So the shine sticks around all day and continues to accent the features you want accented without sinking into pores or fine lines. I use this on the tops of my cheekbones and a bit around the edges of my eyes. I've additionally used it along the bridge of my nose and the inner cheek area around the nose. In all of those places, it hasn't worn off or unattractively settled, nor has it broken me out. Color me amazed! I recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE the color of this blush!! the only problem is you have to apply alot for it to show up and it doesnt stay on :( it wears off after about an hour, but people have mentioned that it could work as a highlighter which it totally could as its very shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

Love this blush! I use this when I have a heavy lip or eyeshadow. It looks good on my skintone, and isn't too pink. It's the perfect peachy pink! Love the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by dancerchickadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pretty scared about buying this because it looked really shimmery in the pan, but ;m so gald i bought it! It's pretty much crap as a blush, unless your a vampire :) but it works great as a highlighter. Its a great peachy pink color, and what color you get is dependant on how much pink or peach veining is in it. The only downside is that if you drop it, it's gonna break.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had seen this product reviewed and in tutorials on youtube and thought this might be a much more affordable alternative to mac mineralize blushes. I picked up this shade and living doll. This is a nice golden peach color that I think may work best for me as a highlight shade or mixed with a creme blush base. I can see myself using this shade year round to give a nice healthy glow. I like that it has a shimmer instead of a lot of other products that have glitter and are not as mature or professional for 20-30 somethings. I would repurchase this in the future. I do wish this was more accessible and easier to find though. It is only carried in walmart as I understand but they have a very limited quantity and rarely restock the beauty section in my local store.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Kristina1444

This actually reminds me alittle bit of MAC's Moonriver blush. I never actually use this as a blush though, only as a highlight. It's really nice and I've gotten a lot compliments on my skin when I wear this. Super cheap too from Wal-Mart. I haven't tried it wet because i'm afraid it'll just cake up on my skin like most things do haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by TheColorBug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is gorgeous. Very sweet and charming light peachy-pink color with a wonderful amount of shimmer which allows it to be used in versatility as a highlighter as well. Highly pigmented and lasts a decent amount of time. It was kind of pricey for being sold at Walmart, but still totally worth it in my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

I really like this product, however I never use it as a blush. The color applies very shimmery and frosty, so I like it as a highlighter much better. So, I gave it 3 lippies because when I bought it, I was under the impression it would be a blush. But, if you are looking for a good, inexpensive highlighter, I would recommend. If you are looking for a blush, I'd say try something else :)