Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

4.1

On my second container of this, goes well with my light colored skin. this is a peach color with violet undertones, works well with my cool, winter toned skin. I use this as a highliter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. would not consider this a "blush", it adds more of a "glow" than a shimmer stripe.. hard to explain, but I love it !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

realllly great shimmery highlighter that i put over my blush everyday. colour is comparable to the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle. im actually preferring this to the msf- much glowier and nicely shimmery. apparently if honeymoon is used wet it will also give that uber intense shimmer for night-time so ill try that and update.

Firstly, the only reason I would repurchase this is because very few blush colors work for me, so unless I find a strong replacement that outlasts this, then I will have to repurchase it.
My favorite thing about this product is that for me, it's a great natural blush color. I have very fair skin with cool pink-y undertones. This blush shows up as a lovely pale pink with a decent (but not overwhelming) amount of shimmer.
I use this with an EcoTools blush brush and right after I've used an Olay moisturizer. If you have dry cheeks, the pigment of this blush will have a lot of trouble adhering to your skin.
Even after moisturizing, I still lose this blush after four hours of wear, tops.
So it won't last me through a school day, which may be problematic for some.
The packaging is sturdy, but does look pretty cheap among other parts of my makeup collection.
I picked this blush up for $8, and it does seem to be worth that price, there's plenty of product. However, for just five or so more dollars I feel like I could've bought a much better product.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because i saw someone post it was a dupe for MACs Redhead msf (the lightest side) & i missed out on it. But i ended up swapping for the msf & i compaired the two & imho i dont think its a dupe at all. But it wasnt a waste of money because i really like it anyhow :)
UPDATE: This is very very close to MAC Moon River. Close enough that it's a dupe in my book.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love love love this color. its gleamy and peachy and glowy and just unf. i'm olivey and medium fair with lots of yellow undertones and this color tends to be more of a highlighter rather than a blush on my skin but thats alright because it still stands out. my only cons are that i think it breaks me out after using it for days in a row. and also the amount of fallout after running a brush over the surface. omg, it is a hot mess. a lot of it gets wasted. i think i will try this in "pin up" next time though. i am a huge fan of hard candy and i love this product

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loved this! It was an amazing color, and works very well to highlight my cheekbones. It looks great under any lighting, and is not too dramatic, so it is easy to wear day-to-day. Great bang for my buck, so I will definitely by re-purchasing.

I'm pretty fair skinned (I wear Fair in Bare Minerals, the lightest shade) and I think this works better as a highlighter than a blush. It is a GORGEOUS highlighter though, and definitely my HG when it comes to them. The packaging is cute but at the same time I think it could be better. You get a lot of product for your money (they're only $6!) and some say these may double as MAC MSF Dupes. I really want to try Living Doll but my Walmart is always sold out.

These are not meant to be blushes (if you are fair NC15 then itís more suitable as a blush), these are meant for highlighting for me personally (I am NW20/25). However, Living doll is the most pigmented and can be used as a blush alone. They are sheer but with just the right amount of shimmer that makes your skin so dewy and gives the healthy glow. Soooo pretty and finely milled, they are shimmery BUT not glittery. Adore these!!!! You can only get these in Walmart.
Pros: Affordable ($6), beautiful colors, finely milled.
Cons: Not meant as blush, brittle packaging.
Overall, I adore these, they are my holy grail highlighters! 9/10 stars.

More here: facekitt.com

I was quite gleeful at finding the Hard Candy brand just because it was really inexpensive and they had pretty decent products. When I saw this blush, I bought it because it looked like a pretty, glowy pink color. I was NOT expecting it to be a powder highlighter but that's basically what it is and it's gorgeous. It's foolproof as well, and in my experience, more finely milled than NARS Albatross. Just get some on your blush brush and buff it into your skin anywhere you want a little highlight. Catches the light perfectly. Soooo pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This blush is amazing! I'm really fair NC 15 so the color is quite nice but for those with darker skin apply it wet and the color POPS!

Top Rated Hard Candy Products