July 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ilhwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I would like this, because it looks so bright and shimmery in the pan, but it's actually really beautiful on my cheeks! It's not a very pigmented blush, so it ends up as a nice pink glow. I didn't see any chunks of shimmer, but there is definitely a sheen/glow. I use this as a combination blush and highlighter. Packaging is cute and pretty sturdy, and the blush looks really pretty in the pan. Lasting power is average, but for the price, this is a great blush! (I wouldn't purchase again, only because it's a pretty "hard" blush, and there's enough product that I don't think I'll need to buy another.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

i feel like a living doll when wearing this! i just love when makeup shades are these adorable names but that's besides the point. this blush is a pretty sheer but buildable shimmery pink. ive been on a recent highlight binge and found that the honeymoon and pin-up shades in the blush crush were good highlighters but this is the prettiest blush. i dont even wear a highligher with this cuz it gives enough of a pink glow to my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by AdmarieMorales

This blush has literally made me get rid of all the others. When i used it the first time i added just a little to get a taste of the shade. And i was impressed! ~ :D
The name is on point. I looked just like one of my favorite dolls. A little or a lot of this product gives a great shade. All depends on what you're looking for.
I've used Smashbox, Ulta, and a few other brands of blush, just to get that pink, innocent looking color. But some shades were TOO pink, or TOO glittery. D:
But this blush is perfect! Not too pricey, and easy to find ^~^
I love this!
<33
5 Lippies :3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kmyers8391

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of this blush... I was at the store looking for a bright light pink color and this blush was dead on. The only problem I have with this product is the shimmer. I look like a freaking pink disco ball no matter how I apply it. I give HC props for the color and packaging and if it came in the same shade minus the shimmer I would actually re-purchase it because the color is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have already bought 3 of these. It gives a nice natural flush on the apples of my cheeks. I use bronzer ( NYC. Sunny) and then finish with this for a soft flush on the apples of my cheeks. I have the Mac baked blush and also like that but somehow I always grab this one. Its reasonable and pretty. This is HG for me. You can find this at Walmart...thanks to MUA or I would have never tried this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

thank god, i finaly found a bright pink blush! i was going through my blushes to find that pretty much all of them are super sheer or to natural for my liking. ready for a change. i was looking for a hot pink blush and i have found it! it has buldable color, i like to wear a lot to get that baby doll look but one coat is pretty light pink. im really in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

beautiful blush i think this blush would work on any skin tone if u looking for that baby pink cheek this is the one for u! color is very pigmented and lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by AudCand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would like to make it very clear that although my review is for Hard Candy Living Doll Baked Blush, my blush came in the First Flush set. The blush I have is pure hot pink with no gold in it.

I love this blush. This blush is very shimmery, yet also very finely milled; I never got any glitter chunks.  I wear it under my apples with a bit of pink highlighter on the apples and it it looks beautiful!  I also like to wear it layered with another blush, like a rose colored one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very chalky on me - barely shows up. Though the color looks bright and pretty in the pan, when I put it on it's just too glittery and cheap looking with no color payoff. A skunk stippling brush is too strong for it so I tried my regular Bobbi Brown blush brush and the color still didn't show up. I had high hopes because I used Hard Candy cream blush for years and I was heartbroken when it was discontinued. It was perfection. This is not similar at all and I do not recommend. EDIT 8/5: I've gotten the hang of this one and now I totally adore it. I'm changing my rating to 5 lippies. It has wonderful depth and brightens my face up when I'm in the afternoon slump. I now understand what all the fuss is about! A soft, glowy pink flush. Highly recommend now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Skitts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Too glittery, base color is good though.
Broke the second day :(
I use it as a light highlight now