October 26, 2014 | 1404 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

This blush cannot compare to Milani baked blushes.
Packaging is lacking, breaks if you drop it on the floor.

I will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by angiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty light pink blush! I have pretty light skin so it shows up really well, I kinda have to be careful not to apply to much or it'll look like I just got slapped! I don't think it looks shimmery on my cheeks, it just gives me a nice sheen. The shimmer is very fine so no disco ball cheeks for me! Also the name is soo cute and perfect for this blush I really do feel like a little doll when I wear this blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Living Doll lives up to it's name and gives you a nice pink glowy sheen with the right brush, otherwise there's a huge risk of it being a bit too frosty. I don't find it glittery at all but this isn't a color I pick up often. Staying power is nice on these and it's packaged nice however the package is bulky, and the product itself is fragile (especially since it's baked). I have another Hard Candy blush that was shuffling with others and it crumbled inside the compact.

I'd also like to point out I own the full size Living Doll and the Living Doll mini version that came in one of the kits with the black packaging. Both blushes are NOT the same color. The small one in the kit is much darker and 100x frostier. It's no where close to identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ilhwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I would like this, because it looks so bright and shimmery in the pan, but it's actually really beautiful on my cheeks! It's not a very pigmented blush, so it ends up as a nice pink glow. I didn't see any chunks of shimmer, but there is definitely a sheen/glow. I use this as a combination blush and highlighter. Packaging is cute and pretty sturdy, and the blush looks really pretty in the pan. Lasting power is average, but for the price, this is a great blush! (I wouldn't purchase again, only because it's a pretty "hard" blush, and there's enough product that I don't think I'll need to buy another.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

i feel like a living doll when wearing this! i just love when makeup shades are these adorable names but that's besides the point. this blush is a pretty sheer but buildable shimmery pink. ive been on a recent highlight binge and found that the honeymoon and pin-up shades in the blush crush were good highlighters but this is the prettiest blush. i dont even wear a highligher with this cuz it gives enough of a pink glow to my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by AdmarieMorales

This blush has literally made me get rid of all the others. When i used it the first time i added just a little to get a taste of the shade. And i was impressed! ~ :D
The name is on point. I looked just like one of my favorite dolls. A little or a lot of this product gives a great shade. All depends on what you're looking for.
I've used Smashbox, Ulta, and a few other brands of blush, just to get that pink, innocent looking color. But some shades were TOO pink, or TOO glittery. D:
But this blush is perfect! Not too pricey, and easy to find ^~^
I love this!
<33
5 Lippies :3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kmyers8391

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of this blush... I was at the store looking for a bright light pink color and this blush was dead on. The only problem I have with this product is the shimmer. I look like a freaking pink disco ball no matter how I apply it. I give HC props for the color and packaging and if it came in the same shade minus the shimmer I would actually re-purchase it because the color is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have already bought 3 of these. It gives a nice natural flush on the apples of my cheeks. I use bronzer ( NYC. Sunny) and then finish with this for a soft flush on the apples of my cheeks. I have the Mac baked blush and also like that but somehow I always grab this one. Its reasonable and pretty. This is HG for me. You can find this at Walmart...thanks to MUA or I would have never tried this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

thank god, i finaly found a bright pink blush! i was going through my blushes to find that pretty much all of them are super sheer or to natural for my liking. ready for a change. i was looking for a hot pink blush and i have found it! it has buldable color, i like to wear a lot to get that baby doll look but one coat is pretty light pink. im really in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

beautiful blush i think this blush would work on any skin tone if u looking for that baby pink cheek this is the one for u! color is very pigmented and lasts all day!