August 22, 2014 | 2034 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Living Doll lives up to it's name and gives you a nice pink glowy sheen with the right brush, otherwise there's a huge risk of it being a bit too frosty. I don't find it glittery at all but this isn't a color I pick up often. Staying power is nice on these and it's packaged nice however the package is bulky, and the product itself is fragile (especially since it's baked). I have another Hard Candy blush that was shuffling with others and it crumbled inside the compact.

I'd also like to point out I own the full size Living Doll and the Living Doll mini version that came in one of the kits with the black packaging. Both blushes are NOT the same color. The small one in the kit is much darker and 100x frostier. It's no where close to identical.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ilhwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I would like this, because it looks so bright and shimmery in the pan, but it's actually really beautiful on my cheeks! It's not a very pigmented blush, so it ends up as a nice pink glow. I didn't see any chunks of shimmer, but there is definitely a sheen/glow. I use this as a combination blush and highlighter. Packaging is cute and pretty sturdy, and the blush looks really pretty in the pan. Lasting power is average, but for the price, this is a great blush! (I wouldn't purchase again, only because it's a pretty "hard" blush, and there's enough product that I don't think I'll need to buy another.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

i feel like a living doll when wearing this! i just love when makeup shades are these adorable names but that's besides the point. this blush is a pretty sheer but buildable shimmery pink. ive been on a recent highlight binge and found that the honeymoon and pin-up shades in the blush crush were good highlighters but this is the prettiest blush. i dont even wear a highligher with this cuz it gives enough of a pink glow to my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by AdmarieMorales

This blush has literally made me get rid of all the others. When i used it the first time i added just a little to get a taste of the shade. And i was impressed! ~ :D
The name is on point. I looked just like one of my favorite dolls. A little or a lot of this product gives a great shade. All depends on what you're looking for.
I've used Smashbox, Ulta, and a few other brands of blush, just to get that pink, innocent looking color. But some shades were TOO pink, or TOO glittery. D:
But this blush is perfect! Not too pricey, and easy to find ^~^
I love this!
<33
5 Lippies :3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kmyers8391

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color of this blush... I was at the store looking for a bright light pink color and this blush was dead on. The only problem I have with this product is the shimmer. I look like a freaking pink disco ball no matter how I apply it. I give HC props for the color and packaging and if it came in the same shade minus the shimmer I would actually re-purchase it because the color is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have already bought 3 of these. It gives a nice natural flush on the apples of my cheeks. I use bronzer ( NYC. Sunny) and then finish with this for a soft flush on the apples of my cheeks. I have the Mac baked blush and also like that but somehow I always grab this one. Its reasonable and pretty. This is HG for me. You can find this at Walmart...thanks to MUA or I would have never tried this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

thank god, i finaly found a bright pink blush! i was going through my blushes to find that pretty much all of them are super sheer or to natural for my liking. ready for a change. i was looking for a hot pink blush and i have found it! it has buldable color, i like to wear a lot to get that baby doll look but one coat is pretty light pink. im really in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

beautiful blush i think this blush would work on any skin tone if u looking for that baby pink cheek this is the one for u! color is very pigmented and lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by AudCand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would like to make it very clear that although my review is for Hard Candy Living Doll Baked Blush, my blush came in the First Flush set. The blush I have is pure hot pink with no gold in it.

I love this blush. This blush is very shimmery, yet also very finely milled; I never got any glitter chunks.  I wear it under my apples with a bit of pink highlighter on the apples and it it looks beautiful!  I also like to wear it layered with another blush, like a rose colored one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very chalky on me - barely shows up. Though the color looks bright and pretty in the pan, when I put it on it's just too glittery and cheap looking with no color payoff. A skunk stippling brush is too strong for it so I tried my regular Bobbi Brown blush brush and the color still didn't show up. I had high hopes because I used Hard Candy cream blush for years and I was heartbroken when it was discontinued. It was perfection. This is not similar at all and I do not recommend. EDIT 8/5: I've gotten the hang of this one and now I totally adore it. I'm changing my rating to 5 lippies. It has wonderful depth and brightens my face up when I'm in the afternoon slump. I now understand what all the fuss is about! A soft, glowy pink flush. Highly recommend now.