August 22, 2014 | 1251 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this for awhile but usually didn't bother with using primer in general. Plus it made me break out when I was only using Cetaphil to wash my face at night. But now I have a better routine for removing my makeup so when I do use this my skin stays clear.
This primer is something that can be worn alone. It fills in pores & tones down shine (from freshly applied moisturizer), something not all primers do.
I wouldn't repurchase this because I prefer the finish of Smashbox Hydrating primer, which leaves my face with the most subtle, healthy glow. But I will keep this on hand for days when I don't feel like wearing foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! hated everything about it!!!! threw it away!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sixspeedschro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great primer! I've got acne prone skin and this has never caused a breakout for me. Great price, cute packaging. Goes on so easily and helps reduce shine (more so than if I were not wearing a primer at all). You do need to shake it before use but eh, no big deal. I just go ahead and do my hair in the meantime. Also, it's got an SPF of 15 so that's a nice benefit as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this primer. I have always loved using Benefit's porefessional and BareMinerals face primer but lately I've been feeling the need to crunch down on my spending and found this was a great alternative. I'd say it's very comparable to the BareMinerals face primer. It has a lightweight feel and truly does help my makeup stay on longer. It doesn't do as good of a job at controlling shine (but for only having to use blot powder once a day-I'll take it!) and the consistency when you first squeeze it out of the tube is a little strange. It can look a little oily (even though it says oil-free) and runny so what I've done to solve this is just give the tube a good shake before squeezing any out and it seems to have fixed that! The only other thing that is a little annoying is that I find it takes longer to absorb into my face than other primers but for the price and overall quality (not to mention quantity-you get way more product!), I can deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

made my skin feel satin smooth before i applied my makeup
just make sure you let the primer dry and soak in for about 20 or so minutes cause it can get a little oily if not
otherwise this primer kept my foundation on all day and was easy to replace at the drugstore when i ran out
ive been through 2 of these and i love em

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by chaps1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't recommend purchasing this product, read great reviews on it and decided to purchase it.. waste of money! My face was oily within the hour, i broke out as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by crf

The best primer for this price. This works just a wonderfully as your expensive primers (which boasts more benefits). You can add moisturizer, sunscreen, antiaging products under the primer. I wouldn't pay $30 for a tube of primer that does everything that I already have in my cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I bought this based on some great reviews. When I first used it, I got such a shock! The product looked like lumpy Vaseline, and I was quite skeptical. However, it applied quite smoothly and made my skin feel super slick. It really helped my foundation stay in place and even stopped my mascara/liner smudging onto my protruding under-eye area. The only thing I don't like is the way it looks when it comes out. Great value for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I absolutely loved this stuff! It went on buttery smooth and made a huge difference when I applied my concealer and foundation HOWEVER..it appears they have changed the formula and now it is watery and just horrid :l Hoping it is just a bad batch..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by conisaxx

This is WAY better than the other primer I've tried in the past (revlon colorstay primer). I feel this hard candy primer does exactly everything a primer SHOULD do! It isn,t oily, makes my skin matte yet not dry, helps my makeup stay on longer, keeps my skin from being too oily and doesn't break me out...so why pay more? I bought this twice and really like it!