September 22, 2014 | 1846 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a face full of acne that I blame on this stuff. Enough said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this for awhile but usually didn't bother with using primer in general. Plus it made me break out when I was only using Cetaphil to wash my face at night. But now I have a better routine for removing my makeup so when I do use this my skin stays clear.
This primer is something that can be worn alone. It fills in pores & tones down shine (from freshly applied moisturizer), something not all primers do.
I wouldn't repurchase this because I prefer the finish of Smashbox Hydrating primer, which leaves my face with the most subtle, healthy glow. But I will keep this on hand for days when I don't feel like wearing foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! hated everything about it!!!! threw it away!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sixspeedschro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great primer! I've got acne prone skin and this has never caused a breakout for me. Great price, cute packaging. Goes on so easily and helps reduce shine (more so than if I were not wearing a primer at all). You do need to shake it before use but eh, no big deal. I just go ahead and do my hair in the meantime. Also, it's got an SPF of 15 so that's a nice benefit as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this primer. I have always loved using Benefit's porefessional and BareMinerals face primer but lately I've been feeling the need to crunch down on my spending and found this was a great alternative. I'd say it's very comparable to the BareMinerals face primer. It has a lightweight feel and truly does help my makeup stay on longer. It doesn't do as good of a job at controlling shine (but for only having to use blot powder once a day-I'll take it!) and the consistency when you first squeeze it out of the tube is a little strange. It can look a little oily (even though it says oil-free) and runny so what I've done to solve this is just give the tube a good shake before squeezing any out and it seems to have fixed that! The only other thing that is a little annoying is that I find it takes longer to absorb into my face than other primers but for the price and overall quality (not to mention quantity-you get way more product!), I can deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

made my skin feel satin smooth before i applied my makeup
just make sure you let the primer dry and soak in for about 20 or so minutes cause it can get a little oily if not
otherwise this primer kept my foundation on all day and was easy to replace at the drugstore when i ran out
ive been through 2 of these and i love em

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by chaps1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't recommend purchasing this product, read great reviews on it and decided to purchase it.. waste of money! My face was oily within the hour, i broke out as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by crf

The best primer for this price. This works just a wonderfully as your expensive primers (which boasts more benefits). You can add moisturizer, sunscreen, antiaging products under the primer. I wouldn't pay $30 for a tube of primer that does everything that I already have in my cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I bought this based on some great reviews. When I first used it, I got such a shock! The product looked like lumpy Vaseline, and I was quite skeptical. However, it applied quite smoothly and made my skin feel super slick. It really helped my foundation stay in place and even stopped my mascara/liner smudging onto my protruding under-eye area. The only thing I don't like is the way it looks when it comes out. Great value for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I absolutely loved this stuff! It went on buttery smooth and made a huge difference when I applied my concealer and foundation HOWEVER..it appears they have changed the formula and now it is watery and just horrid :l Hoping it is just a bad batch..