July 28, 2014 | 784 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sixspeedschro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great primer! I've got acne prone skin and this has never caused a breakout for me. Great price, cute packaging. Goes on so easily and helps reduce shine (more so than if I were not wearing a primer at all). You do need to shake it before use but eh, no big deal. I just go ahead and do my hair in the meantime. Also, it's got an SPF of 15 so that's a nice benefit as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this primer. I have always loved using Benefit's porefessional and BareMinerals face primer but lately I've been feeling the need to crunch down on my spending and found this was a great alternative. I'd say it's very comparable to the BareMinerals face primer. It has a lightweight feel and truly does help my makeup stay on longer. It doesn't do as good of a job at controlling shine (but for only having to use blot powder once a day-I'll take it!) and the consistency when you first squeeze it out of the tube is a little strange. It can look a little oily (even though it says oil-free) and runny so what I've done to solve this is just give the tube a good shake before squeezing any out and it seems to have fixed that! The only other thing that is a little annoying is that I find it takes longer to absorb into my face than other primers but for the price and overall quality (not to mention quantity-you get way more product!), I can deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

made my skin feel satin smooth before i applied my makeup
just make sure you let the primer dry and soak in for about 20 or so minutes cause it can get a little oily if not
otherwise this primer kept my foundation on all day and was easy to replace at the drugstore when i ran out
ive been through 2 of these and i love em

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by chaps1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't recommend purchasing this product, read great reviews on it and decided to purchase it.. waste of money! My face was oily within the hour, i broke out as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by crf

The best primer for this price. This works just a wonderfully as your expensive primers (which boasts more benefits). You can add moisturizer, sunscreen, antiaging products under the primer. I wouldn't pay $30 for a tube of primer that does everything that I already have in my cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I bought this based on some great reviews. When I first used it, I got such a shock! The product looked like lumpy Vaseline, and I was quite skeptical. However, it applied quite smoothly and made my skin feel super slick. It really helped my foundation stay in place and even stopped my mascara/liner smudging onto my protruding under-eye area. The only thing I don't like is the way it looks when it comes out. Great value for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

This is the first primer I ever used. I purchased it on a whim at Walmart and have been using it ever since! I was put off at first as it was either super runny (give er a good shake!) or kinda chunky but trust me.. it smooths right out and a little goes a long way. It's non greasy and I helps me get more out of my concealer as I can more easily spread it out. Great cheapy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by conisaxx

This is WAY better than the other primer I've tried in the past (revlon colorstay primer). I feel this hard candy primer does exactly everything a primer SHOULD do! It isn,t oily, makes my skin matte yet not dry, helps my makeup stay on longer, keeps my skin from being too oily and doesn't break me out...so why pay more? I bought this twice and really like it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by jameyskye

Breaks me out but as i have combo skin that may be why. I'm thinking it would be better for the ladies that have dry-normal skin.
not expensive, decent finish but cheap and you can tell its cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only primer I have used that actually works. It makes my foundation blend out so nicely with my extremely dry skin. It hasn't broken me out at all and helps my foundation stay on in the hot summer days (which can get to be about 100° here.) I really love that it's easy to pick up too. They're available at any Walmart. I will never spend money on a high end primer again!