April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max in Extreme Black 003

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by skylark

This mascara is pretty average, I layered it on top of a lengthening mascara hoping to get amazing results but it didn't do anything great. Yes its volumizing but my Max Factor 2000 calorie is much more so

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by amyang

Although i liked this product, i probably wouldnt buy it again. Its a pretty nice mascara but ive tried better ones. It does give you volume and lengthen a little bit. I didnt find it flaky and it stayed on. To me, the formula is a little bit runny. Its buildable but to an extent or i couldnt apply a on second coat right away, it would just slide off. i had to wait for it to dry and then if i did second coat, the formula would finally stick on my lashes. The overall look is full but ive tired better volumizing mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by doipreston

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. It doesn't give any volume, length or curl. It doesn't separate my lashes at all well so I end up looking like I have spider's legs for eyelashes! There's no way I'd buy this mascara again...I'm just glad it wasn't ridiculously expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ShadowNuks

Wish I could say otherwise, but this was by far the worst mascara I have ever used.

Not only did it not give ANY volume or length after 3 coats, but my naturally curly and long lashes seemed to straighten out with this on... Strange.

Underperforms all other mascaras I have tried by FAR. Too bad, I wanted to love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by preciouspink

Just an ordinary mascara, doesn't provide curl or volume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Overall not a bad mascara but not a great one either. I have to wipe a lot of product off the brush before applying but other than that i cant really trash it. Good every day mascara but not my hg

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Erf, it's not very good. It does not give volume...It just coats the lashes with product....I guess if you like very discreet makeup you might like it. If you're the type of gal that don't want to look like they have any make up on.
It also does not separate the lashs very well which - if you wanna have a natural look- is a problem. Spider-like lashes are not pretty.

So anyway.....I won't buy again, and to be honest, it will probably end up in the trash can.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS
*very black
*gives a little length
*fans my lashes out quite well

CONS
*does not hold curl
*does not create volume as promised
*prone to clumping
*very wet formula
*smudges very easily

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by semisweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard on youtube this was similar to Loreal Voluminous (my favorite drugstore mascara) so i bought it. meh, its okay but imo loreal voluminous is still better. the voluminous deposited more in one coat and was more black. this one still is not bad though, very affordable and cute pink tube but overall i would buy voluminous for a similar price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. I have very long but somewhat sparse lashes and this actually made them look bad. It DOES NOT hold curl, but rather weighs them down. It clumps and smudges. No volume whatsoever. I'm going back to Colossal Volume WP and this is now going in the garbage after only 5 uses. Complete waste of money.