One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 10/2/2012 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When I was getting my hair done for my wedding, the woman used this on my hair before straightening it. It left my hair smelling beautiful and apparently it protects against damage from the heat in irons.
A bottle lasts a long time, it's been a year, I'm on the same bottle. Granted, I don't use it every day, though. It keeps my thin, curly hair from frizzing, yet it doesn't weight it down or look gross. Recently, one of the Fragrance board members recommended this to put on pulse points as a light fragrance oil, it works very well! Would not repurchase as it has not done anything significant for my hair.

on 9/20/2012 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I tried to like this product seriously ! After reading all the hype i saw a huge bottle for $10 at winners.

Overall, no matter what I do, this stuff doesnt absorb into my hair, it just sits on top and weighs it down.

I hate the packaging, leaked into my bag !

Moroccan Oil will remain my staple, I find that it doesnt weigh my hair down. It makes my hair actually look healthy and full.

on 9/8/2012 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have blonde hair and I always have. this makes me hair so soft and not dry. I will always re-purchase this & it smells good

on 9/4/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I add this to my conditioner (currently Suave Almond & Shea) but have added it to others. I also add it to any body lotion and my homemade cleaning oil(grapeseed, castor, argan and vit e) and sugar body scrub (same as before plus sugar). A few drops on the ends of my hair at times just to give them more 'life'.

on 9/3/2012 6:31:00 PM

On my second bottle of this because I cannot run out of this because it really works for my hair. After I shower I use the shampoo and conditioner too and my hair loves it. I do use a different shampoo at least a couple times a month so my hair doesn't get flat but that's near impossible. I have very thick long blonde hair. I put a small dollop in my hand rub together and work through my ends first then add the extra to the top and sides. I then spray the treatment and let my hair air dry. Once it's about dry I flat iron and it comes out so soft and glossy and manageable. My hair has never felt better and i have added highlights for years so my hair has had a ton of bleach and for once it's healthy

If you have fine hair really only use a tiny amount more thick and course hair girls you kinda know when you have enough I think because I'm always putting moisture in my hair only for it to be sucked up. But this does not it goes in and doesn't leave my hair greasy but if I put too much yea it could so when in doubt use less. Less is more with this product. I get it for 8 bucks at Sally's and am a very happy girl I will use this as long as they make it. I really recommend you try it they have small travel bottles so you can know before you commit to a bigger size. Totally recommend and it smells really good too!

on 8/24/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After seeing all the hype & reading the reviews on MUA I decided to take the plunge & buy a 25ml bottle of Moroccanoil (cost 12.85) at the same time I also bought a 100ml bottle of "The one & only" argan oil (cost 7.95). I decided to put them to the test & had my husband decant them both into two unmarked containers & give them back so I could conduct a completely un-biased test. I've now tested them both several times & let me start by saying that they both smell heavenly & both had definite good results, they have both made my bleached, frizzy, frazzled curls into shiny, sleek, touchably soft hair.
Now to the winner, one stood out as far superior to the other & please remember I based my decision purely on results, I did not factor in the cost at all. I've given Moroccanoil 3 lippies, but far & away the best results I got were from "The one & only" argan oil treatment, my hair was softer, the curls more defined & had an altogether more "natural" look, proven by the compliments about my hair I've received on the "one & only" days. I have to say I was very surprised as I fully expected the much more expensive of the two to win, but honestly, I can get the same results as the Moroccanoil using any cheap hair serum. With the One & only my hair is absolutely beautiful, you would never know in what bad condition my hair is in & I'm getting complete strangers stop me & ask where I've had my hair done (not been near a hairdresser in years!). When you factor in the cost aswell I could quite easily give this 7 lippies (& 1 extra for the smell) & cannot see me purchasing any other styling product ever again (which is unheard of as I'm a toiletry junkie).

I got this as a free gift when I bought my hair extensions for senior prom. Honestly, this stuff is only so-so...
I found that if I use too much of it, it will make my hair greasy. It doesn't do much to help with frizz or flyaways. I WOULD NOT repurchase for the ten dollars.

on 8/7/2012 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm almost finished my second bottle this! I use this over my Knot Today and my hair is almost completely frizz free, silky and totally moisturized. When my hair doesnt have lots of new growth (thick, curly) I don't blow dry my hair. I let it air dry amd it's left silky. When I have lots of growth, I use my Conair browdryer with a comb attached and y hair is like water. I dont flat iron my hair. For fine hair, I would only use a small amount as it may look greasy but my thick hair absorbs this really quick.

on 8/5/2012 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this as a spray treatment after a new girl did my hair and used it as a finishing spray. I went to Sally's and immediately bought it. It was $8 with my club card and worth triple the money. My hair soaks this stuff up even if I accidentally put too much on it. It makes it incredibly soft and shiny and it feels like silk. For the record, my hair is overly damaged and fried from lots of bleach with kinks/waves/curls and lots of frizz. It's also very fine, but this stuff doesn't weigh it down at all. It's heaven. Also, I am in love with the smell - its a sweet and natural clean smell and is very faint after it dries.
Honestly, it's not heavy enough for a treatment but for daily use, it's perfect. Go try it out!

UPDATE: I don't really use this anymore - it was breaking my back and shoulders out, along with my face. It's such a bummer too. I guess I could keep using it but be extra careful but I'm not sure. I have half a bottle left. Also, I'm not really sure it did much longterm help for my hair - I'm gonna assume it was only a temporary fix. It might have even dried my hair out. I was using this stuff like crtazy though - like 3 times a day. :/

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

great smell but it's just full of silicones and argan oil is the second last ingredient. false advertisement.