April 17, 2014 | 1646 users online

Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does this contain silicone? It made my hair shiny but kinda heavy and that's usually what silicones do. Plus, I then bought a different argan oil brand called Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan oil and my hair didn't get heavy at all and this brand is silicone free. It did a much better job with the frizz too so I think I'll be sticking to my second choice from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this from Sally's after reading the reviews on MUA and I'm so glad I did. This is a less expensive version of Moroccan Oil that imo is better. It smells waaaay less strong than Moroccan Oil, with a nicer overall scent. It costs less, and works just as well. I use it on wet and dry hair. I think those who say it leaves their hair greasy when using it dry must be using too much or have oily hair? My hair soaks this right up and it helps to moisturize and control the frizz (but doesn't eliminate it). If you like Moroccan Oil I'd highly recommend this instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by GracefaceYay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is part of my routine when I wash my hair and I love it! When I get out of the shower I use this and mortician style cream and blow dry and my hair is amazing! It works fantastic at an ok price. However I DO NOT recommend on dry hair it leaves it oily and greasy! But works great on wet hair. All you need is a little bit and work it through your hair and that's it! It's simple and smells pleasant. My bottle came free with my blow dryer but I've seen it sell for around 15 dollars for a pretty good sized bottle considering how much you use each time. But I recommend it and it has helped my hair to a healthier condition!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

I picked this up at Winners and have loved using it. It leaves my hair shiny and with less frizz when used after my shower and towel dry. My usual routine is shampoo, condition, tower dry, whatever other product strikes my fancy, argan oil, then blow dry/air dry and style with my flat iron. Works well for a good price.

I caution against using it on dry hair. It leaves it looking oily. However, for a night out - it will help tame hair and gloss up ends that have been processed.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

How did this get good reviews. my hair still looked like straw and smelled like a lake of dead fish.

And I overpaid.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by nmaas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first started using this product, it produced minimal results. Having bleach blonde, toned white hair then, I needed a lot of moisture so I looked elsewhere for it, however, since then I have slowly gotten rid of my bleach hair cut off a few inches and went back to my natural dirty golden blonde. It was still so dry and unhealthy from the bleaching and I was looking for anything to help. Out of frustration of using so many useless products hoping for moisture, I tried this product once more using it differently than before. It made my hair feel so good. The trick is putting about a dime to nickel sized amount in while damp or wet(more on the damp side is best) and make sure you are massaging it into your hair so it's not just sitting on it. It works so well this way. I think it is locking in the moisture from my conditioner and it feels so soft and it shiny, when before it was dull and dry and frizzy no matter what I did. btw I never straighten or put heat on my hair so this works without heat as well and produces nice results.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

if i could give this a 3.5 i would. its an ok product. it came with my curling iron along with a shampoo and conditioner set but normally i would not have purchased it. it makes my hair shinier and makes it smell good, maybe a little glossier than usual, but nothing amazing. when i run out, i wont be buying my own package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using this product incorrectly the first two times I tried it. I used it only after blow drying and before flat ironing so I didn't think it was anything special. Well, this time I used it fresh out of the shower then blow dried my hair with a round brush, then flat ironed with a Chi. This is going to be my straightening routine from now on! I have 4b African hair that is not chemically relaxed. My hair looked so beautiful, bouncy, shiny and full of life after! It looked like I had relaxed hair because it ended up so straight. The straightness even stood up to Virginia summer heat and humidity, which is unheard of. Well done Sally's knockoff, well done. I will buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by derposaurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this almost daily for almost 6 months now. It's great!

I was looking for a product the reduced my frizz and waviness in my hair. It's helped a lot. Makes my hair feel very soft and improves the frizz a lot without straightening. I only give it a 4 instead of a 5 because I do wish it would be a bit better with the frizz. But for the price, and considering how many products I've tried so far, it's the best one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tricianicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have extremely dry hair and a lot of serums make my hair look absolutely terrible. i can apply this to my hair when it is COMPLETELY dry and it doesn't look bad at all! it actually looks great. it makes my hair look "normal" and not dry/frizzy/damaged as it does naturally. i love this stuff. and the smell is so nice.