November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by BlondeBoldBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this lipgloss in Uptown girl, it girl, all american girl, and girl next door. These lipglosses arent sticky and create a nice cool feeling on the lips. The pigmintation isnt very good, but it does leave a nice tint or sheen to the lips. They leave a nice glossy look but it dosent last for very long. I dont think i'll re purchase this, But overall they're ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by alittlesteph1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just finished my second full tube of this in {*Material Girl*} and I absolutely LOVE the way I look and feel in this gloss! This color gives my lips a "just bitten" natural flush that I have been trying to match all my life and gives perfect shine. (Blond, fair/medium w/freckles)

True, it does not plump me into a model's pout; but it does a great job smoothing and filling my 40 yr old, thin lips to actually make me look like I HAVE lips. That is more than any lipstick has never done for me. It has a refreshing minty feel without the burn some "plumping" glosses have tormented me to removal with; and the smell is like divine cotton candy.

You can't beat the $6 price, but the outer-cap separated from the inner cap on both of the tubes I have purchased. Of course, Hard Candy is not the first company to cut corners on packaging (and not to be undone by sticky cheap adhesive) I just wiped the lid parts out and off with a tissue and squeezed a little superglue gel around the inner cap and put it together right. It just isn't enough to prevent me from loving the actual product I am wearing. We all make sacrifices; sometimes it's for 4" heels, sometimes it's for youthful lips. (:

I am off to purchase my third tube of Material Girl, and have emptied my drawers of all of my "maybe it's the outfit" disappointments. No need for me to search further. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...maybe I will pick up a backup tube (we all know THAT feeling, don't we?)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by cabootsies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I DIG, dig, dig this lipgloss. I actually had it in the smaller trial version first and ended up buying the full sized version. (I'm actually putting it on as i type this.) It's just so soft, leaves a gorgeous gleam, but not too much and smells delicious. I have it in 'girl next door' and if I had the money right now i'd go pick up all the colors. The 'volumizing' isn't as wonderful as you'd like it to be, but that's all good for me. If your just looking for a good lipgloss than pick one of these up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this lipgloss. I bought it in girl next door which is a sheer light pink, looks good on its own or on top a lipstick. I love to wear this with wet n wild megalast lipstick in Think Pink it looks amazing. Doesn't really plump though, but I do love that minty feeling it gives on my lips,it feels so fresh and cool. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Paperbacktripper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have never been a huge fan of plumping lipglosses, but this one is alright. I still don't think it plumps but it isn't sticky or have a bad taste. It isn't super thick either. I won't be buy it again just because I didn't love and there are other glosses out there I love. It is very cheap so if you do reach for it, you will only be out 6 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in "Pink Lady" and was pleasanty surprised at the fact that it does actually add some volume to my lips. My lips definately feel fuller and more pouty when I wear this gloss. The color is very nice, a lovely shade of pink with some purple flecks. I find it's very flattering for my pale, typical English Rose complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this gloss. I have tried a lot of plump glosses, this one rocks. So pretty and affordable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this gloss! It's cheap and you can buy it at Wal-Mart for $6, and it's just as awesome as BE Buxoms or TF Glamour Gloss! I'd reach for this just as much or maybe more than the above-mentioned glosses I have. The shade is "Girl Next Door" which is a pale, pale clear shiny/glossy pink- so cool, it almost has a faint violet undertone. It's not sticky, and it has a faint minty feel, not as prominent as Buxom. Doe-foot applicator. Very comfortable to wear! Would efinitely buy this again...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by purpledaisy172

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! I own the shade Cake Walk, a sheer pink w/purple and pink glitter. Just the right amount of product comes out on the wand. Goes on smoothly and not at all goopy or sticky. Tingle factor is perfect for me and I my lips really do look visibly plumper after about five minutes of weartime. My only complaint is the staying power. It's pretty much worn off after about an hour or so. Definitely not a gloss that's appropriate for a date (smooching or eating). That's the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 rating. I will definitely purchase this product again, perhaps a different shade next go around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Picked this up at Walmart for about 5$ pink lady was the shade I finally settled on. On my lips its pretty much clear with pink and purple glitters in it. I usually don't wear this on its own but sometimes over matte lipsticks, such as pink pout from Revlon to give it that glitter kick and shine. Tube is rounded and applicator is a doe foot.