July 28, 2014 | 2088 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this gloss. I have tried a lot of plump glosses, this one rocks. So pretty and affordable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this gloss! It's cheap and you can buy it at Wal-Mart for $6, and it's just as awesome as BE Buxoms or TF Glamour Gloss! I'd reach for this just as much or maybe more than the above-mentioned glosses I have. The shade is "Girl Next Door" which is a pale, pale clear shiny/glossy pink- so cool, it almost has a faint violet undertone. It's not sticky, and it has a faint minty feel, not as prominent as Buxom. Doe-foot applicator. Very comfortable to wear! Would efinitely buy this again...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by purpledaisy172

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! I own the shade Cake Walk, a sheer pink w/purple and pink glitter. Just the right amount of product comes out on the wand. Goes on smoothly and not at all goopy or sticky. Tingle factor is perfect for me and I my lips really do look visibly plumper after about five minutes of weartime. My only complaint is the staying power. It's pretty much worn off after about an hour or so. Definitely not a gloss that's appropriate for a date (smooching or eating). That's the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 rating. I will definitely purchase this product again, perhaps a different shade next go around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Picked this up at Walmart for about 5$ pink lady was the shade I finally settled on. On my lips its pretty much clear with pink and purple glitters in it. I usually don't wear this on its own but sometimes over matte lipsticks, such as pink pout from Revlon to give it that glitter kick and shine. Tube is rounded and applicator is a doe foot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I think I have the Jellyfish shade. Once I took the outer wrapper off, the shade is not printed on the packaging. I think "Plumping Serum" is false advertising with this product as the only thing I notice is a slight tingling sensation when I first apply it. As a lip gloss, it is okay but there are so many better lip glosses out there that this is one I will not be purchasing again. Also, not a lot of product comes out on the applicator so I find myself applying it from the color that is collected on the "stick" part of the wand and then using the end of the applicator to smooth it around my lips. This was a case of the shiney, pretty packaging and the promise of "volumizing" overselling me on a rather crappy product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought two of these lipglosses (nude beach, cake walk), and for the price I'm impressed. There is absolutely no "plumping" involved, but the gloss does give your lips a slight tingle for a few minutes (kind of like Buxom Lips, but not as tingly). I'm fortunate in that I don't really need lip plumping, but I picked these up because the colors looked very glossy and sparkly, and I just love that. The color nude beach is sheer with no color payoff at all, but it's perfect for a basic nude lip. I didn't see a big difference in the two colors, but the color cake walk has a tinge of pink to it. For $6 (at wal-mart) I'll purchase again!! I've been buying Buxom Lips and they're priced at $18 a piece, but these glosses would be a fair alternative if you want a simple sheer glossy (no color) look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Dreamsrbig

I really don't think this dose any plumping. I checked a couple times after and just didn't see any diffrence. It dose work pretty good as a lipgloss thou. Not stick and it is really shinny. The pachaging is cute but my wore off after it was in my purch for a while

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I picked this up because the packaging was cute, which attracted me. Some of the shades reminded me of a MAC Dazzleglass (love those, but a little painful on the old wallet for a sheer glimmery gloss). I chose the shade "Dunes" which to me looks like a medium pink with a slight lavender tinge, and multicolored shimmers (blue and pink). It applies very sheer (no real surprise there, I've come to expect sheerness in glosses) but the shimmer is somewhat noticeable on lips. It isn't glittery, or as heavy on the shimmer flakes as a Dazzleglass is. Texture-wise, I'm liking it. It applies smoothly with just enough "stick" for it to last a little while on my lips. It smells very faintly of vanilla, which is nice and not overpowering at all. It tingles pleasantly while on my lips for a few minutes, and then goes away. It feels close to how Burt's Bees tingles, so it doesn't burn or hurt or anything. As far as plumping goes, I can't say I've noticed any...my lips are fairly plump already though. For you ladies who want a plumper that means business, I suggest looking elsewhere. I wasn't expecting this gloss to be super awesome, but actually it's one of my favorites in my purse right now. It looks sheer and subtle on its own, and adds cute shimmer and shine to lipstick. For a gloss that's sort of reminiscent of Dazzleglass (for like 1/3 the price), smells good, feels good, looks good...I'd definitely buy again. It's an easy, anytime anywhere, no brainer kind of gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Mindy919

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only lip gloss that I've bought more than twice. I usually just use lipliner and a chap stick or balm because I hate the feeling of lipstick. I find this gloss actually keeps my lips from getting chapped in the cold better than anything else I've tried. It is kind of thick and gloppy I think, but I like that. I get American Girl, which is a shimmery nude on me, and Material girl, which is burgundy and not shimmery at all. Even the burgundy can almost pass as natural (to a man). It hardly plumps, but it's not expensive and the tube is the cutest thing ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in the color "All American Girl". The color is a slighty beigy pink with micro sparkles, gold and silver sparkles. For me (I have slightly pigmented lips, it is def a MLBB color. I have used this on several clients, from fair to chocolate, and it looks great on everybody. It has great glide and do not find it to be sticky. The tingle is VERY subtle, and it has a hint of a mint smell, too subtle to be bothersome I feel. The stopper in the tube is great, it allows you to grab a good amount of product. Staying power isnt all that great. Leaves lips with a tiny amount of slip once it wears off.