Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

on 8/12/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first got this eyelash curler I was pretty pumped! It was cheap and worked well. I had trouble fitting all my lashes in though... One day when I was using it broke! I wasn't even pressing that hard!! It pulled out some of my eyelashes when it broke and they are still growing back!! AHH, I do not recomend you get it! One good thing about it though is that it came with extra replacement rubber things :P

on 8/11/2010 2:06:00 PM

This is one of my go to products. My eyelashes are stick straight and therefore I need a lot of help. I have bought this curler countless times. It works for me but I'm not overwhelmed by the results. Sometimes I only get an L shaped curve on my lashes and to avoid this I try to only use this curler to lift the lashes and curl them with a spoon (I know this sounds crazy but it's real). The curl doesn't last that long if I don't apply mascara. This eyelash curler works best when I warm it up with my hair dryer. It's gentle and I've never pinched my eyelid. I wanted to try a fancier one and I got the one from MAC but it turned out to be a total failure for me. I'll buy shu uemura next but this curler is one of those products you can always get back to if everything else fails.

on 7/14/2010 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This eyelash curler was so ineffective that it didn't even reach all of my lashes. The design is terrible - it cannot go over my entire eye and only the corner lashes even get a bit of crimp. This is the worse eyelash curler I've ever tried.

on 7/7/2010 7:31:00 PM

Just tried it today...followed directions to hold on lashes 5 seconds, then moved it up a bit & crimped again. Nice results, then added light coat of mascara. I like this product.

on 7/2/2010 1:41:00 AM

Probably the oldest thing I own. Haha. It works great and its so affordable! Which is one of my favorite things. It sometimes pinches but I can handle it. Unless you're super sensitive, I'd says you could handle it too. My lashes look great and I still have money!

on 6/11/2010 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this at Rite-Aid for under $4 and I love it. I have a Shu Uemura and a Sonia Kashuk curler that cost way more and just do not compare. This one fits over the base of my lid perfectly, grabs all of my lashes, does not pinch, and gives me a great longlasting curl. It even came with two refill pads so I think I got an amazing deal.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've only used one other eyelash curler to compare this to but this is worlds better than new york color's curler. :P gives a natural (and noticeable!) curl to my lashes that lasts for a while by itself, forever with mascara. I never leave my house without using it, and i never leave it at home! If i ever lost it I would repurchase - probably the best curler walmart has to offer. Also - it never pinches my eyelids.

on 5/17/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This eyelash curler failed to get my outer eyelashes, it pinched, and did an over all half assed job. Would not recommend.

on 5/12/2010 6:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

It works but it occasionally pinches and it's pretty painful when it does.

I just purchased the gold color eyelash curler based upon the MU reviews: $7.99 at CVS. So far, so good. I had never used an eyelash curler before, and didn't have any problem with it pinching or hurting. The device curled my lashes well. I'm hoping that this will now solve the truly annoying problem of mascara and oil smears on my glasses. So thanks, all, for the advice!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools