October 2, 2014 | 998 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mighttango

Just tried it today...followed directions to hold on lashes 5 seconds, then moved it up a bit & crimped again. Nice results, then added light coat of mascara. I like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Probably the oldest thing I own. Haha. It works great and its so affordable! Which is one of my favorite things. It sometimes pinches but I can handle it. Unless you're super sensitive, I'd says you could handle it too. My lashes look great and I still have money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by lovenoemie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this at Rite-Aid for under $4 and I love it. I have a Shu Uemura and a Sonia Kashuk curler that cost way more and just do not compare. This one fits over the base of my lid perfectly, grabs all of my lashes, does not pinch, and gives me a great longlasting curl. It even came with two refill pads so I think I got an amazing deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by amarna_princess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only used one other eyelash curler to compare this to but this is worlds better than new york color's curler. :P gives a natural (and noticeable!) curl to my lashes that lasts for a while by itself, forever with mascara. I never leave my house without using it, and i never leave it at home! If i ever lost it I would repurchase - probably the best curler walmart has to offer. Also - it never pinches my eyelids.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by OCbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyelash curler failed to get my outer eyelashes, it pinched, and did an over all half assed job. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by kilyblst08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It works but it occasionally pinches and it's pretty painful when it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by jessiewillcox

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just purchased the gold color eyelash curler based upon the MU reviews: $7.99 at CVS. So far, so good. I had never used an eyelash curler before, and didn't have any problem with it pinching or hurting. The device curled my lashes well. I'm hoping that this will now solve the truly annoying problem of mascara and oil smears on my glasses. So thanks, all, for the advice!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an okay eyelash curler.. I mean, it does the job and curls, but really mediocre.
I have asian eyes >__< so this doesn't fit me! it's sooo annoying cause it never curls all my lashes.. it never fits my outer lashes, which is super annoying and makes my eyes look weird lol & uneven. D:
i need to get a shu or shiseido curler soon. haha...
overall, will continue to use, since it does an average job with curling, which is the main reason i bought it in the first place lolz. also, it was pretty cheap... :O

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This was okay for me until I found the Shu. Will never repurchase I would never let my daughter use this either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

This is great for the price... a mere five dollars. It really did work. I honestly have nothing to compare it to. All I know is it makes my eyelash appear longer and my mascara work better and thats all I need. However the Shu does look interesting... and i really do wanna try it

Anyway I adore this... <3