October 1, 2014 | 1177 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by misterashley

For me, this eyeliner did not work. It would smear off almost instantley!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only thing these liners have going for them, in my opinion, is the gorgeous and unique range of colours. But speaking from my own experience, there is nothing "24/7" about these. They smudge and they smear. Doesn't matter if I use an eye shadow primer or not; doesn't matter if I set with powder shadow or not (and I feel that anything that touts itself as "24/7" should NOT require this step). Doesn't last on my fairly normal lids and lasts even less on my waterlines. I envy those who get good wear from these but to me, they're an overpriced, over-hyped product that doesn't do what it says it does. AND you have to sharpen them (something else I HATE but am prepared to live with for a good pencil liner...like GOSH Velvet Touch liners).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great colours, smooth application, long lasting, easy to use. What more do you want ?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by randers

When I started using these I thought they were the bee's knees but since have calmed down on them. They are a solid eye pencil; they go on fairly creamy and have decent staying power. Great color variety.

But there are better pencils out there. I think Stila's smudge sticks are quite a bit smoother and have better staying power. Even my Wet n Wild pencil eyeliner is equal to UD's in creaminess and longevity. Not a bad product, but not the best in it's class either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE these pencils! They really do glide on and smudge like a dream (I'm a smudge girl!).The shades are nice and are quite pigmented, which allows you to use a little rather than a lot. The best part, however, is that they really seem to last and last until you use makeup remover... especially on the inner rim. I have never had an eyeliner stay put like these on the inner rim (or really anywhere on the eye), yet smudge so nicely when you want them to. A great buy--I got them in so many shades. Try to find the dual-ended liners to get a nice variety of colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Stephonnayy

In the past few years, I have probably gone through five of these pencils or so? I have always used black for my everyday looks and my looks to work-- I love the waterproof! It stays on and hardly smudges. The texture is so smooth and literally "glides" on. I wouldn't say it stays 24/7 but definitely over 8 hours without much smudge and depending on the activities. But, I'll admit it's time for me to reach for other colors

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I' ve got this in bourbon (brown with gold glitter), crash (plum/purple with silver glitter) and oil slick (black with silver glitter) and I love them all! They stay put throughout the day, and they're easy to put on even for an eyeliner newbie as myself.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by SweetKaceyJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Out of the box, this product is great. It glides on smoothly, as advertised, and looks smokey sexy. It's great for day or night and only smudges a bit over several hours. So what is the problem?? It is impossible to sharpen this pencil properly. I ended up wasting the majority of the product or stabbing myself in the eye.

Urban Decay, work out this problem and you will have a product worth buying repeatedly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not have a practised hand at putting on eyeliner but this glide-on pencil makes it easy. I bought the color "mildew". I was a little worried about the metallic shine in this color but really, it is quite discrete on my...ahem...older eyes. I would buy this one again but it is going to last me probably forever as I will not use this shade every day. It works well with my brown eyes and fair skin with light olive/yellow undertones. I might buy another color to play around with. It stayed on all day and evening willout smudging or ending up under my eyes. I had to use Lancome bi-facil to get it all off. Expensive product but worth it for me as it went on so smoothly and easily. Mildew is a great sage/olive green.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by butterflyblade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the range of colours and the easy application. I live in Singapore, and even with the humidity, I find that these stay on fairly well even with a night out of dancing.

But! The glitter in some of the colours just isn't the best idea, and occasionally irritates my eyes and interferes with application.