September 1, 2014 | 1131 users online

Eye Primer - Fyrinnae - Pixie Epoxy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by rocynthia

With this product a little goes a long way I just use 3 little dabs and it makes my fyrinnae shadows look amazing it is not to be used with matte shadows because it makes it a little hard to blend but it makes giltter shadows look awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you only buy one thing from Fyrinnae, this has be it. This stuff changed the way I did my makeup forever - in a good way. You know how eye shadows look all pretty and vibrant in the pot/jar/whatever, but don't look nearly as good on your face? This changes that. If you just put a little dab and rub it on your eye, wait for it to get tacky, then put on the shadow, it works wonders. The shadows are still easy to blend, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a believer! This stuff has changed things for me in a great way. It is absolutely wonderful for use with loose pigments. Makes them so much more vibrant and long lasting. SO glad I decided to get it, probably my best makeup purchase for 2010, honestly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Add me onto the love train for this product!
Like other reviewers, I wish I had found it sooner too. Any shadow with glitter or lots of shimmer in it will benefit from the use of this product first, because the glitter/shimmer will not fall out when you use this first. As many others have mentioned, don't overapply- you just need a little. I normally use this over a primered lid, especially when using it with darker pigments such as their Monarch Butterfly. Also great for creating liners out of pigments or loose eyeshadow. It can be difficult to blend shadows with this product, so pat your pigment/shadow into the Pixie Epoxy until your color is achieved and then slowly blend in other shadows with a light touch. Do not use a smearing motion or too heavy of a hand. Love this! Makes even the worst offenders in fallout shadow stay! Try this with your UD glitter shadows and you will love them a lot more.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

By far one of the best purchases I've made. This product is amazing! Makes my pigments look fabulous. I just put a dab on each lid and blend it out. I pat on the colors and it makes them look foiled. I use it with my MAC mineralize shadows and all my loose pigments. It's seriously amazing. I don't have to wet my brushes anymore and applies much better than if I had. If you're on the fence, I say buy it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW.........amazing product. makes glitter eyeshadows appear foiled when applied dry. Can't beat the price. will last forever due to the amount of product in the tube. fantastic product. must have if you like glitter shadows. amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I use this to make Mac's glitters stick to my eye, I don't find it useful for eye shadows because it gets too sticky and make it hard to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is a must buy. It makes eyeshadow looked foiled and you only need a tiny bit of pixie epoxy for it to work. I know it's supposed to be used over primer but it's a decent primer on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by LizziBizzi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This isn't designed as a primer (though reading other reviews it seems to work well for this purpose for other people). It's meant to intensify shimmer/glitter shadows. I find it works as well with pressed shadows as loose ones. Obviously it's great with Fyrinnae shadows, but it does amazing things to Urban Decay, Barry M, MAC... basically any shadow with a glitter or shimmer element. It doesn't do much for matte shadows.
I apply UD Primer Potion first, then layer this on top. You only need a tiny, *tiny* amount. The first time I used this, it made my shadow go on in clumps. I had a look at a couple of YouTube tutorials and realised this was because I'd applied far too much. Really, take the minimum you think you could possibly need to apply, then half it - that's how little you need to use.
I love this product and definitely consider it to be HG. Ridiculously cheap considering how long it will last!

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! wow i cant believe i didnt buy this sooner! got my first order last night and played with it all night. left my eyemake up on over night (yes i know, NO NO but i wanted to see the staying power) and my eyeshadow looked AWESOME! while i agree its supposed to be a glue like item to hold your glitter shadows on there is nothing gluey about it. to me its more like a heavier duty silicone, firmer and somewhat mildly tacky but not gluey in the least and very easy to remove! for 7 bucks its worth a try? very HG for me!