July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

One of the cheapest pink blushes on the market.

This one has really good pigmentation and it gives me a cute dolly look.

There's really nothing more to say about it. If you're new to blushes go explore ELF's blushes and buy some in various colors since they're $1-$3. Try them all and see which colors work with your skin tone. That's what I did when I was new and I don't regret it. ELF has a very large range to pick and choose from so don't hesitate to try any of their blushes! :>

It's a good starting point before committing to any higher end blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by AmandaRose83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush for several reasons.
1. It's very natural looking. It gives a healthy flush look.
2. It goes great with bronzer. It looks really pretty with a light dusting of bronzer over the top of it.
3. A little goes a long way. And it applies very well with an angled blush brush.
4. You can wear it with any makeup look...from natural to glowy to smokey.
5. The packaging is strong and sturdy and feels very high end.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by purplepiglet25

In the pan this blush looked like a nice pink with some subtle shimmer- it called to mind NARS Orgasm, but maybe I hoped, with just a little less shimmer. It was in a box with no tester, so there was no way to be sure but for a mere 3$ it was worth a try.
Well, the sparkles were pretty intense and the pink didn't show up at all. Pretty much, it was just a smattering of sparkle and ( if you layered multiple times) a light wash of pink. Of course the problem is the more you layer it, the more sparkly it is. It's not a bad look per se; I just feel like the glitter calls attention to any blemishes.
So for me, this isn't the ideal. But it was fun to play around with and only 3 dollars. So it could be worse!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkcupcakee

1. Packaging: The typical e.l.f. packaging. Black, bulky. Has a small mirror on the inside. Gets scratched easily.

2. Quality: I had such a hard time choosing one online. I chose tickled pink. It is a pretty perfect pink with some sparkles in it. Well, the color barely shows at all but then again, it was only 3$. The color, when you swipe it on your finger is a more pearly cool toned pink than warm sparkly pink. It doesn't show on the face, at all...hahaha. Well, poop.

3. Price: The quality sucked, maybe it was because I got a crappy one, or the color wasn't that good. At only 3$, I think I'll try other colors from the elf studio blush line.

Overall, I couldn't tell what the true color was because it didn't show up on my face AT ALL. I dug into the stuff, scooping it up like there was no tomorrow. But nope. poop. It was only 3 dollars though...so...I'M GONNA BUY MORE. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kookielovins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush doesn't come up on my skin unless I put it on in layers. It is too chalky looking and the sparkles are too chunky for my liking. The color doesn't look natural on my skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by CookieDough117

So I like the packaging of these blushes, they resemble the NARS blushes- very sleek. But this blush was so disappointing. The pigmentation is absolutely awful. To get the colour to show you have to build it up A LOT, putting on about 4 or 5 layers which is not really ideal. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

A light, peachy pink blush that is perfect for providing a very light flush of color to one's cheeks with. This is one blush that you simply can't go wrong with.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been searching for a replacement for my NARS Sex Appeal because I didn't want to pay so much again, even though I love the color. This ELF blush may be it. It is a little brighter than Sex Appeal, but for $3, i'll take it. There is very little color pay-off but I love subtle blushes. it barely shows up on my NC35 skin which means I can't over do it and it looks very natural just like NARS Sex Appeal. I think I found my drugstore alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Snarkysmachine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this shade, because I think the world of elf blushes, but the product had little color payoff on my NC50 skin and looked entirely too sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by diane894

Purchased this blush at Target for $3. It's a great color and overall a great blush for being so inexpensive.