E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

on 9/25/2010 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is my favourite product out of my e.l.f products. I have read reviews online saying that this is the most bronzer out of all the bronzers elf provides that suits most skintones. It is very easy to work with. It does contain shimmer. I hate shimmery bronzers tbh but the shimmer comes across as a golden warm glow for your face which makes it suitable for daytime. Hence, the shimmer is not too obvious. I will definitely repurchase if I run out. The packaging is so cute. It is similar to the pricier NARS products' packaging.

on 8/12/2010 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I put I would buy this again, but it will be a long time before I will need to, a very generous product amount in a very sturdy casing. The color is subtle, perfect for a 'golden glow' but probably not great for contouring due it it's slight shimmer-and I mean shimmer, NOT glitter-and light color. I like to use it for a last sweeping glow after all the rest of my mu is on, it looks lovely. The price is super cheap, especially when you catch sales. I like it very much!

on 8/12/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is an excellent bronzer for the price. It has shimmer in and therfore i only use it lightly across my cheeks and forehead for a lovely glow. Brilliant for my colouring (NC40-42 Indian Olive/Tan skin) and can't go wrong with price. Great with the E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush.

on 8/10/2010 1:06:00 PM

I can really only wear this during the Fall/Winter months when my skintone pales to NC20, but it gives me that extra 'oomph' without looking too shimmery or 'fake-baked'. During the Spring/Summer, this would simply look like a highlight on my NC35 skin, still gorgeous nonetheless.

This is the second bronzer I've ever hit pan on and repurchased. Sugh a great little bargain!

on 8/7/2010 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found only one down side to this product: it's too gantle for me. which is actually a good thing when it comes to a bronzer. I gave it to my mom who is quite fair and it is such a nice seamless summer look. a great formulation and greta packaging, i think it is the best bronzer out there for those who are looking for a gantle, streak free sunkissed look. comes in a few shades, but I think the *warm* is a safe bet for all... especially god for bronzer shy people who couldn't find something that will look natural on them. not caky and not too dark

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer is fanstatic especially when you want to achieve that summer glow. It comes in 4 different shades which you can used just one shade or used then all by mixing the brush around. The packing is very similar to NARS without the waxing covering that includes a nice size mirror. This bronzer is great and the prices make it much better.

on 7/21/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

At first I had no clue what I would use this for, and then I fell in love. It works awesome as a highlighter for my milk chocolate skin. I use it more than all my other bronzers/highlighters. I also use the individual colors as neutral shadows (although it takes a base and a little layering), and it is great for browbown highlights or body shimmer. The shimmer is fine, it's easy to blend, the layers go on thin allowing you to control how much glow you want.
Overall, it is one of my staple products & will take me forever to use up. The icing on the cake is that it is cheap & accessible!

on 7/8/2010 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

OK first of all i LOVE the packaging! its feels expensive like it would be MAC lol
second the color in it are nice but together they make me look orange :( maybe i just need to use 2 at a time and not mix all 4?
but overall pretty good it was cheap.

on 7/5/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite bronzer, and only at 3.50! The package is very sturdy and big. There's enough product to go a long way. You can see from my swatch that it has a subtle shimmer to it, it gives my face a very nice glow. I swirl the elf flat top brush on all four shades and I do the usual "3" shaped application -temple, cheek, jawline- , then I use a bit more of the orange shade to give some color to my cheeks. Usually I also add a compatible coral shade blush on the apples of my cheeks and voila! Perfect sunkissed look.

on 7/1/2010 7:41:00 PM

EDIT: it is a little dark if i put too much, and can look muddy i suppose. but still a great bronzer, but for contouring i'm going to NYX Taupe now.

I bought this on a whim, not expecting it to look all that great because all the bronzers i've tried so far either look muddy or orange on me. No biggie, it's just $3 (well, $1.50 since it was 50% off) so worth a try right? It turns out that I wasn't disappointed at all once received and tried!

First the packaging. It comes in a nice sturdy looking compact reminiscent of NARS' packaging, but it's HUGE. it's easily twice the size of a NARS blush (imagine two of them lined up vertically side by side). I believe there is a big mirror on the inside cover as well. Amazing value for the price.

The bronzer itself is divided into four sections as shown in the picture above. two squares are darker brown bronzers while the lower left is a highlighter and the upper right is a warm pink/peach-ish (makes me think of NARS DT for some reason) blush. Because the pan is so bloody huge, i imagine it would be simple to use any of the shades individually, even if you have a relatively large brush (for example, I can dip the Studio flattop brush easily into each of the individual pans with only the very edge of the brush hitting another color). The size actually makes swirling all the color together a little difficult because the product is loosely bound.

in any case, there IS shimmer in the product, but it is not at all over the top or obvious.

Popular Bronzers