E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have to admit that I don't really use bronzers very much mostly because I am pale so blush tends to look more natural, especially in winter.
I got this product because it was so inexpensive and I figure I might as well own at least one bronzer.
Looks exactly like it does in the photo - black compact with a nice sized mirror and 4 separate shades of bronzer. I apply it with my E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush by mixing all four colors together. At first I thought that the color was too subtle, but than after applying it in natural lighting I gotta say that it is way more pigmented than I initially though.
This bronzer creates a really nice is golden bronze glow; it is not sparkly or glittery at all. As with most other E.L.F. product, the packaging is really nice and of good quality.

I would repurchase again but probably won't need to for a while since I won't be using this product on a daily basis and it's more appropriate to wear in the summer for those of us who don't tan or have a naturally tan complexion.

Dirt cheap product. I haven't tried bronzers in the past - accepting my summer glow along with my winter dullness.

I use my ELF bronzing brush to apply this. Admittedly, this brush isn't the best...but my splurges lately prevent me from buying more expensive products. My winter skin is NC20/25, and combined colors from "swirling" the brush produce a color that barely shows up. The color I can discern is more gold than bronze.

It's cute, good for evening wear. I don't think I could wear this to the office.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this bronzer for an inexpensive bronzer. I actually don't use this to bronze my whole face, just over my cheek bones. I generally use this as a blush and then I use the lighter square of the bronzer to highlight. It's a great bronzer, fairly cheap, and there's a lot of product. The same size as a Nars bronzer but the packaging (of course) is much flimsier. It's like a cheap plastic but that doesn't take away from the quality of the bronzer. This provides a warm and subtle look on medium skin tones. I really do love this!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is my favourite product out of my e.l.f products. I have read reviews online saying that this is the most bronzer out of all the bronzers elf provides that suits most skintones. It is very easy to work with. It does contain shimmer. I hate shimmery bronzers tbh but the shimmer comes across as a golden warm glow for your face which makes it suitable for daytime. Hence, the shimmer is not too obvious. I will definitely repurchase if I run out. The packaging is so cute. It is similar to the pricier NARS products' packaging.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I put I would buy this again, but it will be a long time before I will need to, a very generous product amount in a very sturdy casing. The color is subtle, perfect for a 'golden glow' but probably not great for contouring due it it's slight shimmer-and I mean shimmer, NOT glitter-and light color. I like to use it for a last sweeping glow after all the rest of my mu is on, it looks lovely. The price is super cheap, especially when you catch sales. I like it very much!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is an excellent bronzer for the price. It has shimmer in and therfore i only use it lightly across my cheeks and forehead for a lovely glow. Brilliant for my colouring (NC40-42 Indian Olive/Tan skin) and can't go wrong with price. Great with the E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush.

I can really only wear this during the Fall/Winter months when my skintone pales to NC20, but it gives me that extra 'oomph' without looking too shimmery or 'fake-baked'. During the Spring/Summer, this would simply look like a highlight on my NC35 skin, still gorgeous nonetheless.

This is the second bronzer I've ever hit pan on and repurchased. Sugh a great little bargain!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found only one down side to this product: it's too gantle for me. which is actually a good thing when it comes to a bronzer. I gave it to my mom who is quite fair and it is such a nice seamless summer look. a great formulation and greta packaging, i think it is the best bronzer out there for those who are looking for a gantle, streak free sunkissed look. comes in a few shades, but I think the *warm* is a safe bet for all... especially god for bronzer shy people who couldn't find something that will look natural on them. not caky and not too dark

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer is fanstatic especially when you want to achieve that summer glow. It comes in 4 different shades which you can used just one shade or used then all by mixing the brush around. The packing is very similar to NARS without the waxing covering that includes a nice size mirror. This bronzer is great and the prices make it much better.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

At first I had no clue what I would use this for, and then I fell in love. It works awesome as a highlighter for my milk chocolate skin. I use it more than all my other bronzers/highlighters. I also use the individual colors as neutral shadows (although it takes a base and a little layering), and it is great for browbown highlights or body shimmer. The shimmer is fine, it's easy to blend, the layers go on thin allowing you to control how much glow you want.
Overall, it is one of my staple products & will take me forever to use up. The icing on the cake is that it is cheap & accessible!

Popular Bronzers