E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Face Brush

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/12/2013 11:51:00 PM

I love this brush! It's so soft and rarely sheds! It does its job from blending liquid foundation, to softening harsh blush! Buy it! It's wonderful!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AMAZING BRUSH! So soft, so dense, and so perfectly shaped. And it's pretty much the most inexpensive kabuki brush out there. The synthetic bristles goes to show that you don't need any 'fancy animal hair' to get a great brush. The bristles are soft and evenly placed so that the product glides on as easily as it should. The brush also isn't big on shedding. You can't beat it!

on 8/5/2013 1:10:00 PM

I've had mine for years and not a single hair has fallen out. it's soft and cheap. Elf did a good job on this brush :)

on 8/2/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So soft and works great !!! So glad I don't have to pay tons for such a well made brush!

on 7/24/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My friend told me that elf has really great brushes for affordable prices so I bought a few of their brushes and I really wish I didn't. There's nothing great about this brush. It sheds, it's not dense at all (which is the main problem I have with this) and it could do a better job at picking up product. Overall, these brushes were pretty cheap but still I don't even think it was worth those couple of dollars that I spent on this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this. Love E.L.F. With every product I've bought from E.L.F., never have i been disappointed. This is a great brush. I use it for my covergirl stay fabulous foundation, and pressed powder. Gives me a great air brush look and covers greatly.

on 7/3/2013 4:08:00 PM

Love this brush! I will never use another kabuki brush again after this one (except for my Ecotools collapsible brush for on the go, of course). This brush is very soft and gets the job tone as good as any other highend brush. At only $6 it is such a steal! I took off one lippie for packaging because after about 6 months, the black finish on the bottom handle part began to flake off, so I had to tape over it and eventually buy a new one. But because it's so cheap I barely even mind! I like switching out brushes I use daily every 6-12 months just for sanitary purposes if at all possible. Everyone should have this brush in their collection!

on 5/28/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I didn't /mind/ this brush, but I found that it didn't hold a lot of my blush powder, which was disappointing because I'm pale and I thought it'd help my cheeks pop to use a big, fluffy brush. Will wash and try with face powder to see if that's a better product pairing.

on 5/28/2013 2:41:00 PM

This is a very soft kabuki brush. It looks a lot like the MUFE KABUKI. I love the combination of white with black. It looks so pretty while making it easy to see how much powder there is. The ELF kabuki works great with their HD Powder as well.

But that's when my love ends. I don't know if the quality was previously better as it's the case with the complexion brush, which is now only a shadow of what it used to be, but this kabuki is not high quality. I wish it was denser and there are a couple of bristles shedding each time.

I have bought backups of my other favorite ELF brushes. The ELF kabuki is not one of them. I have instead moved on to BODY SHOP kabukis. Once in a while they announce their discount of 3 for $30 which includes brushes. The Sun Luster for example is softer, denser and doesn't shed. $10 very well spent.

I love this brush, great for the price! It is great for applying powder and for just tossing in your purse for touch ups! One reason I gave it 4/5 lippies is cause it did shed for me when washing it and when applying powder at times, otherwise it is the best kabuki I own and def recommend!