October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this to use this to set my E.L.F HD setting powder. Since then I gotten 2 of them in case one sheds but so far so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I LOVE this brush. I use it for days when I use powder foundation, it helps control how much I pick up and it buffs the powder to foundation. Its so soft and durable.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

This brush is so soft. Unfortunately I like brushes with longer handles so I don't much use out of it. Either way it was still worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Love love love this brush! Its everything i want in a brush. Thick, soft, and is well put together. Its amazing for the small price! I wouldnt trade this for any high end brush. Period. Since it is so thick it takes longer to dry after cleaning. But still a great brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

The first and only Kabuki brush I'll probably ever own! I love the results I get when I use this to apply and blend loose powder. Also great for blending bronzer into the face, and getting rid of liquid foundation streaks. Why would I switch to something else when this does such an awesome job?!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Katsuida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush as I was in dire need of a new kabuki, since my old one was just too rough and not particularly soft at all. This brush, on the other hand, is so soft and dense! It quickly applies my mineral foundation all over my face and feels really soft on my skin at the same time. It has not shed so far for me either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I love this because it's so soft and dense, so it's great for applying powder. It doesn't shed and it washes really well. I think's it's amazing quality and I would highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Most E.L.F. cosmetics and brushes run you about 1, 2, or three dollars. But others, such as this brush and the high definition powder, will cost six dollars, at least at Target. This brush is colored like a reverse stippiling brush (black bottom bristles, white top bristles, if that makes any sense) and has a short black stub for a handle. I'm quite confused on where to store this because it's so cute and short and won't be tall enough for my brush cup, but is too adorable to be stuffed in my makeup drawer, so I keep it on my dresser and bask in its mini glory. The amazing thing about this brush is that you can use it for so much. I use it for blush on a daily basis, and could use it for bronzer if I wanted to (I prefer the studio blush brush for that. If you use mineral makeup, this would be amazing for that. I also want to try it with liquid foundation. I seriously love this brush, and have been so impressed with the E.L.F. studio line. I honestly can't believe this beauty is only six dollars! How does elf do it?! The one thing I don't like this for is powder--if I try to set my makeup with this, I find that it sort of smears my foundation/concealer around on my face. I do love this tough. Also, it does shed a little, but for six dollars I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So soft! I loved this better than my old makeup forever HD brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I really love this little brush, and I use it with a liquid foundation for a nice blended appearance. One thing though, you have to wash it frequently.