October 23, 2014 | 1335 users online

Skincare - Face - Grapeseed Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is oily and acne-prone, yet sensitive to fragrance and any form of coconut. This leaves many "natural" products out. I love grapeseed oil as a pre-cleanse in the AM and PM, as it is the number one reason my skin produces less oil and looks almost normal/balanced. I used to have oil slicks around my nose and cheeks, and it looks so much better now. I also use this on my chest for clogged pores, then rinse with olive oil soap.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by dellywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have combination rosacea skin. I've tried grapeseed oil on two occasions. Both times it has caused me to breakout and simultaneously given me terrible dry flaky nasolabial folds. Yuck! I wish I hadn't given it a second chance. My skin feels awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by SxxH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this! Its so gentle and moisturizing. Once I used a hair removal lotion, and it damaged my skin so bad. I couldn't even smile, it burned and it leaved my skin so dry in that area! So all I did was I washed my face with oatmeal and then I patted on some grapeseed oil. The day after it didn't burn so much and it was so soft! And in two days it was gone! I use it everyday after I come from school and wash my face. I only use it when I'm not going out and when I'm going to sleep. Since my skin is so oily I cant use it during the day. I also use it as a conditioner for the hair and for the body.
LOVE IT!! Such a life saver!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by yguo001

At first, my skin never looked so radiant and healthy after using this oil for few days. then the nightmare started.. I had really bad breakout!! I will never use or even touch this oil again. i guess it's just my skin doesn't like it. but i believe it will be a wonderful skincare for someone who don't breakout so easily. just be careful with this oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Mareez

OMG I LOVE grapeseed oil! I was reluctant to try it at first, cause I have acne-prone skin with an oily t-zone but I put it on at night all over my face and just on my cheeks in the morning.The cold weather plus the acne cream I use makes my cheeks really dry and tight but since using grapeseed oil my skin has been so soft and supple :) I cant explain how happy I am since I have found this oil, the condition of my skin has improved plus a little goes a long way and its cheap!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Bibleteen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using olive oil quite some time ago to wash my extremely dry skin nightly. I decided to try grapeseed oil instead and purchased Sadaf pure grapeseed oil and it's wonderful. The best part is I bought a huge handle of it from target for only 10 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by tricia_g_c

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use President's Choice brand. In fact, I get it from the cooking oil shelf. It's way cheaper than going to the health food store and getting one categorized as a body oil. I use it on the body only, not brave enough to use it on my face. I was looking for something to use on my kids' because the lotions just were not good enough. They get ashy because they have a darker skin tone (half chinese, half black). This makes their skin absolutely beautiful. I put a little in my daughter's hair too. It makes it easier to brush, gives a nice shine and keeps the frizz down.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this as my carrier oil when I tried OCM, but it did not work out for me. I stick with it for about 6 weeks, but I just broke out and it never subsided. My skin is oily and acne prone, so my skin type is probably not meant for this.

So now I use it to remove my eye makeup and for that - this works out great for me. It easily removes all of my mascara. Plus, it moisturizes at that same time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I may or may not have tried this simply because I read that Emma Stone uses it. Oh, and it was also cheaper than the sweet almond oil I initially wanted to purchase. However, this is WAY too greasy for me. I thought this would be okay for night time on my dry skin, but I prefer almond oil, jojoba oil, Vitamin E, and just about anything else to this. No, no, no.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for years now and never realized I never did a review! This is the best product ever. I swear by it after I take a bath. When I ran out of it, my skin was still hydrated, I could go without using it for two-three days my skin was that moist! Love it.