November 26, 2014 | 1259 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this is a pretty natural mascara. it does add length, there's nothing dramatic about it. it doesn't flake or smudge. my lashes are pretty stubborn, short and just stick straight out. the packaging is just a yellow skinny tube. the wand for this is pretty much a basic thin wand. i don't notice a scent at all. i think this is perfect for beginners. i don't think this is for me though because i prefer more dramatic mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by kellykn

I have been using the original lashblast volume for years. I always stuck to it cos I figured it cant get any better. However my mom started using Rapid Lash and got such amazing results she hardly wears mascara anymore. I tried it and got a terrible allergic reaction so long story short now I NEEDED to find a way to get long lashes. I was afraid of the mixed reviews but I just sweep one coat of this then one coat of the original and ta da! Problem solved. Lengthened and volumized. You really have to take your time applying the first coat though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by tarteprincess

This is fantastic! Tried other products, I would just go for it if you want length it delivers it.
Pros:
Length!
Touchable
Wand is awesome
CHEAP <3
No flakes, dryness after
Easy removal
Cons:
Lasts 5-7 Hours, but not all day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will repurchase foreverrrr. On my 3rd bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by larissaelou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you're looking for a lenghtning mascara, this is for you. It does not add volume or curl the lashes, but definately lenghts. It gives a natural look and it didn't clump on me. I believe with just 2 coats of this you'll be fine. The perfect mascara for school or somewhere where you wanna look really natural. I will definately repurchased this: cheap and it does its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sawyer01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this!
If you know how to apply mascara on properly then this is amazing because it makes my lashes look 10 times longer and is not clumpy at all! I tried to go to other cheaper mascaras after using this one because it was 10.99, but i had to eventually go back to it, because it separates each individual lash and makes your eyes look bigger, and even if you coat your lashes so many times it does not get clumpy at all!
Im sticking to this mascara for a WHILE!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well- it made my lashes black. And that's it. Complete waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by blondemommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I liked the way the brush looked. I thought it might make it easier to coat the lashes with the smaller brush because the big brushes often tend to be too bulky. Well, the brush didn't seem to help with this mascara. It does not lengthen my lashes. Also, the formula applies very thinly. I have to apply several coats just for it to even be somewhat noticeable. For me, this mascara has zero redeeming qualities. I've only been using it for maybe a week but I think I will go ahead and buy a different mascara the next time I'm at the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Melley4453

I have to say...after using Lancome's mascaras...it's hard to go back. I'm not doing very well financially so I decided to start using drugstore brands again to help save money - especially with things like mascara that needs to be replaced so often. However, I must say I'm really disappointed. Being a typical Asian, the eyelashes are thin, relatively sparse and the only thing I have going for me...is that they're somewhat long. So the formula being a little more on the 'dry' end helps keep it from looking clumpy and more 'natural.' However because it is so light, I really need to pile it on or it won't even look like I'm wearing mascara. And it doesn't hold up a curl...period. I mean if that were the case I might as well have gone for the Maybelline Lash Stiletto which has a closer formulation to the Lancome mascaras. Not going to purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Courtney14Jade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the brush. Unless you pile a ton on, it doesn't look clumpy. It doesn't really hold a curl though, But being that It's not a waterproof mascara, I shouldn't have expected it to. May purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by EmoIsLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product very much. This mascara is good for lengthening lashes and it has good separation. i have another mascara that i use for thickening, but it clumps up. So i use that to thicken my lashes, and then i use this one to lengthen them and separate them better.