August 22, 2014 | 1051 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by tarteprincess

This is fantastic! Tried other products, I would just go for it if you want length it delivers it.
Pros:
Length!
Touchable
Wand is awesome
CHEAP <3
No flakes, dryness after
Easy removal
Cons:
Lasts 5-7 Hours, but not all day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will repurchase foreverrrr. On my 3rd bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by larissaelou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you're looking for a lenghtning mascara, this is for you. It does not add volume or curl the lashes, but definately lenghts. It gives a natural look and it didn't clump on me. I believe with just 2 coats of this you'll be fine. The perfect mascara for school or somewhere where you wanna look really natural. I will definately repurchased this: cheap and it does its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sawyer01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this!
If you know how to apply mascara on properly then this is amazing because it makes my lashes look 10 times longer and is not clumpy at all! I tried to go to other cheaper mascaras after using this one because it was 10.99, but i had to eventually go back to it, because it separates each individual lash and makes your eyes look bigger, and even if you coat your lashes so many times it does not get clumpy at all!
Im sticking to this mascara for a WHILE!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by thelittlelion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well- it made my lashes black. And that's it. Complete waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by blondemommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I liked the way the brush looked. I thought it might make it easier to coat the lashes with the smaller brush because the big brushes often tend to be too bulky. Well, the brush didn't seem to help with this mascara. It does not lengthen my lashes. Also, the formula applies very thinly. I have to apply several coats just for it to even be somewhat noticeable. For me, this mascara has zero redeeming qualities. I've only been using it for maybe a week but I think I will go ahead and buy a different mascara the next time I'm at the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Melley4453

I have to say...after using Lancome's mascaras...it's hard to go back. I'm not doing very well financially so I decided to start using drugstore brands again to help save money - especially with things like mascara that needs to be replaced so often. However, I must say I'm really disappointed. Being a typical Asian, the eyelashes are thin, relatively sparse and the only thing I have going for me...is that they're somewhat long. So the formula being a little more on the 'dry' end helps keep it from looking clumpy and more 'natural.' However because it is so light, I really need to pile it on or it won't even look like I'm wearing mascara. And it doesn't hold up a curl...period. I mean if that were the case I might as well have gone for the Maybelline Lash Stiletto which has a closer formulation to the Lancome mascaras. Not going to purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Courtney14Jade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the brush. Unless you pile a ton on, it doesn't look clumpy. It doesn't really hold a curl though, But being that It's not a waterproof mascara, I shouldn't have expected it to. May purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by EmoIsLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product very much. This mascara is good for lengthening lashes and it has good separation. i have another mascara that i use for thickening, but it clumps up. So i use that to thicken my lashes, and then i use this one to lengthen them and separate them better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 14emyo14

This is definately my HG mascara. When I chose a mascara I generally look for a lengthening mascara that can create natural, flutterly lashes. This gives me exactly what I've been looking for! This mascara is very very natural and gives my lashes the nice extra little boost of length to play up my large eyes with out making them look overdone. This creates a perfect natural daytime look for school or work. If you would like to use this as a going out look, I'd suggest either using 3-4 coats or buying a darker color. :) Or, if this still doesn't give you the drama you prefer, you can always use it as a brow color or a base under a voluminzing mascara, such as LashBlast Volume. This mascara is very good for layering under a more dramatic mascara. :)

UPDATE: I started to realize that after using this product for awhile it gets drier and drier and my lashes appear shorter and shorter the longer I use the same tube. Now I use this in brown for my eyebrows and they make my brows look nice and full :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by frumshus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this mascara for 2 months and I have mixed feelings.
Pros: Good separation, lengthens, buildable, natural looking
Cons: WILL NOT HOLD A CURL. In fact, it weighed down my lashes so much. Even after megacurling my lashes, the curl was gone. For me this is major because I have stick straight lashes. DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE STRAIGHT LASHES.