July 30, 2014 | 1181 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by blondemommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I liked the way the brush looked. I thought it might make it easier to coat the lashes with the smaller brush because the big brushes often tend to be too bulky. Well, the brush didn't seem to help with this mascara. It does not lengthen my lashes. Also, the formula applies very thinly. I have to apply several coats just for it to even be somewhat noticeable. For me, this mascara has zero redeeming qualities. I've only been using it for maybe a week but I think I will go ahead and buy a different mascara the next time I'm at the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Melley4453

I have to say...after using Lancome's mascaras...it's hard to go back. I'm not doing very well financially so I decided to start using drugstore brands again to help save money - especially with things like mascara that needs to be replaced so often. However, I must say I'm really disappointed. Being a typical Asian, the eyelashes are thin, relatively sparse and the only thing I have going for me...is that they're somewhat long. So the formula being a little more on the 'dry' end helps keep it from looking clumpy and more 'natural.' However because it is so light, I really need to pile it on or it won't even look like I'm wearing mascara. And it doesn't hold up a curl...period. I mean if that were the case I might as well have gone for the Maybelline Lash Stiletto which has a closer formulation to the Lancome mascaras. Not going to purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Courtney14Jade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the brush. Unless you pile a ton on, it doesn't look clumpy. It doesn't really hold a curl though, But being that It's not a waterproof mascara, I shouldn't have expected it to. May purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by EmoIsLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product very much. This mascara is good for lengthening lashes and it has good separation. i have another mascara that i use for thickening, but it clumps up. So i use that to thicken my lashes, and then i use this one to lengthen them and separate them better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 14emyo14

This is definately my HG mascara. When I chose a mascara I generally look for a lengthening mascara that can create natural, flutterly lashes. This gives me exactly what I've been looking for! This mascara is very very natural and gives my lashes the nice extra little boost of length to play up my large eyes with out making them look overdone. This creates a perfect natural daytime look for school or work. If you would like to use this as a going out look, I'd suggest either using 3-4 coats or buying a darker color. :) Or, if this still doesn't give you the drama you prefer, you can always use it as a brow color or a base under a voluminzing mascara, such as LashBlast Volume. This mascara is very good for layering under a more dramatic mascara. :)

UPDATE: I started to realize that after using this product for awhile it gets drier and drier and my lashes appear shorter and shorter the longer I use the same tube. Now I use this in brown for my eyebrows and they make my brows look nice and full :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by frumshus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have used this mascara for 2 months and I have mixed feelings.
Pros: Good separation, lengthens, buildable, natural looking
Cons: WILL NOT HOLD A CURL. In fact, it weighed down my lashes so much. Even after megacurling my lashes, the curl was gone. For me this is major because I have stick straight lashes. DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE STRAIGHT LASHES.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by simplyexquisite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally liked this product because it gave me a natural look but sometimes I felt as if it were missing something.. I like the applicator and stuff though..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sadiechuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara with the intention to use it for a light natural look. I was impressed. If what you are looking for is lightweight mascara that adds some length i would reccomend this product. The only downside is it occasionally clumps but not badly enough to keep me from buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

dont hate but dont love, works well wnough, i like the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite. I've been repurchasing for years now and I don't intend to stop. My lashes are puny and I haven't found another mascara that lengthens them like this one does. On days when I want a natural lash look, I wear 2 coats of this by itself. When I desire a more dramatic effect, I simply layer a volumizing mascara on top of this one. If I don't use this mascara as a base, I find that my lashes look like their boring and short selves, even with the volumizing mascara.
By itself, this mascara produces long, separated, and natural looking lashes. The wand has densely packed, short, plastic bristles that coat each lash individually, producing the lengthening effect.
I would recommend this mascara to ladies with little lashes like me. It works really well!