Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 2/22/2013 12:14:00 AM

This is one of the best beauty products I have ever bought! I've been using this for three years now, and I love it! My lashes were not so short before but I definitely needed to curl them and use several coats for mascara for them to look good. Once I started using this, I have a completely different look from before. Not only are they longer, but they curl upward so I never need to use my curler anymore.
When I started this, the changes started to be noticeable at 3-4 weeks but needed 8-12 for really great results. I went from never, ever getting compliments on my eyelashes to people asking me on the train if those were my real eyelashes! It's been a night and day change and I'm really happy with the results.
Obviously, I never had any adverse effects, that's why I've been using it for so long; I have olive skin and maybe my darker skin tone is why I never saw redness around the eyes (maybe this affects lighter skin ones more?) but I would definitely tell people to stop using this as soon as they notice strange reactions. It's always a risk using a product not endorsed by the FDA (but then again neither is my sunscreen or daily multivitamins, so I think you have to pick and choose what works for you). I also have a friend that tried this and had zero results, she has alway had short lashes, and it seems like this can't make you grow longer lashes than what you were meant to ever have. I read that this extends the life of each lash, that's why they grow longer, but that still depends on your genetics to some degree.
I buy this on overstock.com or on amazon and pay between $25 and $30 with no shipping charges. I will continue to use this unless it stops working or until I become pregnant, and then no more chemicals like this.

on 2/9/2013 11:44:00 AM

**I am reviewing the newer formula Rapidlash Enhancing Serum**

It's been exactly 5 weeks and I have noticed very little improvement. My eyelashes have grown a little longer but it is also possible my own eyelash cycle came to its flourishing state once more. I applied this to a few small spaced out hairs on my eyebrows also which have not completely filled though my eyebrows do look darker. Basically, I am skeptical as you begin to think it works because you apply it every night and stare at them to the point you think it really is working. Who knows. Everyone's eyelashes goes through a nice growing cycle. No one has noticed. I wear glasses at times and my eyelashes almost touch so much so that if they had grown they should be touching my glasses. They do not.
If you do try this, I do not suggest applying to your bottom lashes. I tried to and woke up with dry eyes, irritated and red.

Based on the results, I do not recommend this product.

on 2/2/2013 9:06:00 PM

With regard to the reviewer who commented that the product had expired -- I bought the product and the date marked on it is the manufacturing date (mfg date). This is the date it is manufactured. Not the date it expires.

on 1/26/2013 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It does work have seen improvement in lashes in just a week. I have holes in my lower lashes and they are starting to fill in after a few weeks of use. As to the expiration date the date stamped on product is not the expiration date but actually the manufatoring date.. It is good for two years after the date stamped. If in doubt check the website u can usually find useful information like this before u start buying up tons of it and returning it.. Or opening boxes in the store.

on 1/20/2013 7:38:00 PM

Well, Paula Begoun said this works. So, I decided to try since Latisse is too expensive. I went to five CVS stores and an Ulta Store. Every single store that I visited had the product. But, the product was EXPIRED. Yes, the product was in five stores, sitting on the shelf, in an expired condition. Each and every store told me that they have no control over the expiration date because the outer cover does not contain an expiration date. You have to open the box to find the expiration date. I will not purchase this product because they do not put expiration dates on the outside. There should be an FDA regulation against this but..... Consumers beware....open the box in the store and check the expiration date!

on 1/9/2013 12:39:00 PM

Rapidlash works great for me. It's a bit pricey but it does last a long time and my lashes are definitely longer. I like my lashes longer so I'm going to keep using and will repurchase when I need more.

on 1/2/2013 11:35:00 AM

This product has made my #1 beauty find and love for 2012. This totally works for both my brows and lashes. My lashes are now longer, thicker, and more dense. I've even had people comment if I got lash extensions! My brows have been a disaster for many many many years thanks to the over plucking and sporting the skinny ass brow of the 90's. I've been trying for years to grow my brows back in, but little luck and have been left with sparse brows and bald patches.Today I actually have decent brows that are fuller and have a shape to them and I totally credit Rapidlash. The only weird thing I've noticed is many of the hairs that regrew are blond, naturally my brows are brunette and lashes dark brown. But I've been tinting my brows red to match my hair and that has made a big difference, plus I never leave the house without mascara. Highly recommend and I've already repurchased three times.

on 12/12/2012 10:15:00 AM

The reviews are right! This stuff does work. I used to pull out my lashes when I was younger, which left me with very sparse lashes and gaps in between. But, after using this for a few weeks, I have lashes in spots where I had none before. Lashes also seem longer, and can really see a difference with mascara on. So, definitely worth the money for me and will continue to use. I can't compare to other products like lilash, because I've never tried them. But, this is a lot less expensive and didn't seem to have any side effects. Also, seems like tube will last a long time.

on 12/11/2012 8:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have used this product for 6 months. It seemed like it took awhile to see the difference. By week 3, I noticed a little more length. by week 6-8, my lashes were thicker, not much longer though. But, wow, yes, it works. My lashes have never looked better, and hold the curl all day, even when I remove my makeup. Here's the tough part: I stopped using it for 1 month to see if it would hold the thickness and length- absolutely not. Both were gone in about 2 weeks, right back to square one. You have to keep using this stuff. You can go down to every second day once you've got the desired length and thickness, but you have to keep dishing out $60 (CAN) every 3 months or so. I bought one today at Shoppers Drug Mart for 33% more, same price. Good bye falsies...

I don't know what I ever did without this thing! Let me start off by saying that I have really short, stick-straight Asian lashes, and I would occasionally wear faux lashes whenever I felt like I needed some long lashes to complete a look, because mine were practically non-existent, mascara wouldn't even help them. I looked into the different brands of lash lengthening serums, and although this one is pricey, it's not as pricey as some of the other ones, so I decided to give this a try (I got mine at Ulta with a 20% off coupon). I've been using it religiously every night for about 2-3 months now and I seriously can't believe the results would be this dramatic. My lashes (I put them on my bottom lashes too) are super long and look even more gorgeous curled with mascara. Ever since I started using this, I haven't felt a need to touch faux lashes or get eyelash extensions. It also seems to last for a long time - it's taking a while for me to get through, considering I've been using it every night for a few months now. It takes a while to see results and you HAVE to use it everyday, but the results are worth waiting for. The reason I stress have to is because at first I would put it on occasionally (due to forgetfulness) and lashes would start growing and some would fall off (due to their natural cycle) and leave you with a mixture of really long and really short lashes which can look like you're missing lashes. I have nothing but good things to say about this serum, but I think it is worth every penny, and I definitely will continue to purchase.