October 31, 2014 | 794 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best liquid eyeliner brush I've come across so far. Well-pigmented, lasted all day, and the applicator is super thin, yet hard enough that it doesn't bed and get all over the place if you flinch while applying. Super great job, and only a dollar. Will definitely repurchase, and so worth the one dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of the best eyeliners! Stays on way longer then the maybelline master drama & loreal infalliable eyeliner pens!! This one I think certain ones are better then others. Since elf is so cheap they always have better batches then others bc I guess they dont care. So if u hate it I do recommend you try another one. I mean its only a buck! Haha. Also the trio one with the 2 glitter liners I use as top coats on top of the black for special events & I love the glamorous look!! Lasts all day too!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by spicymulberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a waste of a $1. There was no pigment at all, I couldn't thicken the line on my skin without wiping away the little pigment that was laid down, and what was there smudged almost immediately. I tried to line one eye and gave up. It was like running murky water over my eyelid. No good for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by shalee99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i <3 this alot!!! Its really good for only a buck!!! The only reason i didnt rate 5 is that after about 2hrs it turns blueish?? I honestly dont know why but i still get complements on it even if it is blue!!! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PaintingWolf

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! I was a bit skeptic about all the negative reviews but once I tried it, I couldn't believe the results. It lasted me longer than 8 hours, didn't smudge or anything (I always do a winged eyeliner ) I thought since it was really cheap the quality would be but I was mistaken. I have really sensitive eyes and this eyeliner is easy to take off without any harsh residue left behind which is a huge bonus for me. a bit watery but i like it :) Simple packaging but I like it, oh & it's cruelty free which is a bonus :) can't go wrong with this eyeliner, highly recommend !

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lippylover15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is exactly what you'd think a one dollar product would be like. It has a good brush, but it smudges very easily so making a mistake can set you back a couple of minutes. All in all for what it is, it is very good.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff doesn't budge once it dries.... However, the applicator and the entire packaging sucks (it dries out soooo quickly), and it smells terrible! But it's only $1, so I suppose you can't expect too much from it? /:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Decent, not wonderful. But for only about $2 at my local discount store, cannot complain! I find I need to line my eyes with a pencil liner first to make the e.l.f. actually stick or pop on my eye lids. I probably won't re purchase and just go back to my Almay liquid liner. If you want a nice bargin though, and are patient and can afford the time for a couple of layers of this (even over a black pencil) it's okay.

UPDATE: I bought the Wet n Wild Mega Liner for just a little over $5, so I think I will use that instead. The e.l.f. needs too many coats and touch ups. But again, I cannot complain since my experiment is only $1.75 :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's pretty good for the price. The pigmentation could be better, but the brush is great and it dries quickly and doesn't flake.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by SheGoesThrifty

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this thing. I think the best thing about it is its brush/applicator. It's just the right level of tiny. I mean, compared to my LA Colors liquid eyeliner which has a longer brush tip, I find that the ELF one really enables me to navigate through my eyes without having to spill product onto my actual eyeballs whenever I get really close to my lash line. I thoroughly enjoyed it. At Php 129.75, you really can't go wrong. Although after about a year of good use, the label on the packaging has faded and the cap has cracked (I have dropped it a few times) but it still stands strong. I also noticed that the formula went thin after a year, but in its hey day, it really packed on just the right amount of black tinge that I needed and it stay put on my lids. I wouldn't really say that it's stellar, but it's good enough, especially for girls on a budget. I made the most of this product. I think after a year, it's ready to succumb to its death (morbid much? Ha ha!). This is perfect for people who are only starting out to experiment with makeup. Not sure if I'll repurchase this anytime soon as I still have my LA Colors LE to count on for now.