E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 2/17/2014 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I enjoyed this eyeliner because it was really easy to apply and only cost me a dollar. The only downside would be that it doesn't last all day when applied onto my oily eyelids in a thin line. The packaging is easy to use but the logo rubbed off within a week :(

on 2/10/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product was my very first liquid eyeliner and I will never go back! It lasted all day, which was a change from my eyeliner be-for.. I have gym (I'm a highschool student) And still come home with the perfect eyeliner on my upper lid (: Not to mention I got mine from the dollar store! Amazing

This has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for nearly 2 years now! It's great for both beginners and advanced liquid eyeliner users, and I love the product. Not only is it super cheat ($1-$3) at Target, but the formula is great. It's easy to control how thick or thin your line is, and the product stays on for hours.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner.

First off, the color is a true black that is comparable to those high-end eyeliner. The formula glides on easily and looks totally opaque. But, the "wand" of the liner is really flimsy and makes it hard to have a super precise line. The liner doesn't set really fast, so if you're in a rush and have to do your makeup in less than five minutes, this liner is not for you because it will smudge like crazy and create a total mess if you don't wait for it to dry.

on 1/29/2014 4:11:00 PM

I'm not too big on liquid liners, I prefer gel, but this product is not that bad, but certainly not an eyeliner to rave about either. Despite everyone's rave about the brush, I hate it. It's way too flimsy and doesn't allow me to have stable control over the precision of the line I want to create. The pigment and color pay off is good with a primer and that is only with an eyelid primer. I tried it on the first day with no primer and it transferred all over my crease. It looked horrible! Almost as if I failed to do a black cut eye crease look. Super embarrassing and I wiped it off immediately when I realized it. Anyway, I'm still continuing to use what's left of the product after I found a way that suits my eyes best, but overall I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/22/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I only used pencil eyeliners until one day I decided to try out liquid. I did not want to spend a lot because Ive never used liquid and was unsure whether I was going to like it and let me tell you I will never go back to pencil. I love this eyeliner!!! its so inexpensive and it lasts all day on me and at the end of the day it's so easy to remove.The trick with this eyeliner is that if you want a thinner line YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE EXCESS once you do that you are set. I can't believe I always avoided liquid eyeliner this stuff is GREAT!!!

i think its easy to use and works pretty well just dont use it on your waterline haha

on 1/13/2014 11:58:00 PM

Good standard eyeliner once it dries up a bit

on 1/13/2014 1:15:00 AM

I actually really like this stuff. It's WAY better than the E.L.F. Gel Liner, which smudges. -_- As for this stuff, it stays on pretty well, given I have super oily eyelids! It doesn't smear, but it does have this effect of flaking. I also hate the packaging because there is just sometimes too much product on the brush, and when you try to wipe it off the side of the tube, it dries over time and gets all gunky. Overall though, it's pretty awesome! Definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I was spending the night at a friend's and had forgotten my HG Sephora liner at home. I ran to Target to get something in the meantime (and I mean RAN. I cannot live without my liquid eyeliner) and saw this and thought I'd try it out. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. It's SO pigmented and budge-proof! Even when I go to remove it I find it doesn't wash off easily. Comes with a lot of product and a great brush. I use it all the time and will repurchase when I run out. I recommend it.