November 22, 2014 | 1014 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by catlike

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have a love/hate relationship with this liner. If I could give it a 1 for application and a 5 for performance, I'd be set. It takes forever to dry. I even use a hair dryer over it for a few seconds and it will *still* transfer if I open my eye too wide. However, if it gets smudged, it's the devil to remove. The smudge will not budge. On the other hand, it's really black and has great staying power. I've splashed water on my face and it has not moved. Worth it for the price, but a pain to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I love this eyeliner! The brush is fine and it makes it sooo easy to create a precise line. It's the blackest liquid eyeliner I have ever used, it lasts until I take it off, and it's incredibly affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best liquid eyeliner brush I've come across so far. Well-pigmented, lasted all day, and the applicator is super thin, yet hard enough that it doesn't bed and get all over the place if you flinch while applying. Super great job, and only a dollar. Will definitely repurchase, and so worth the one dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of the best eyeliners! Stays on way longer then the maybelline master drama & loreal infalliable eyeliner pens!! This one I think certain ones are better then others. Since elf is so cheap they always have better batches then others bc I guess they dont care. So if u hate it I do recommend you try another one. I mean its only a buck! Haha. Also the trio one with the 2 glitter liners I use as top coats on top of the black for special events & I love the glamorous look!! Lasts all day too!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by spicymulberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a waste of a $1. There was no pigment at all, I couldn't thicken the line on my skin without wiping away the little pigment that was laid down, and what was there smudged almost immediately. I tried to line one eye and gave up. It was like running murky water over my eyelid. No good for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by shalee99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i <3 this alot!!! Its really good for only a buck!!! The only reason i didnt rate 5 is that after about 2hrs it turns blueish?? I honestly dont know why but i still get complements on it even if it is blue!!! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PaintingWolf

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! I was a bit skeptic about all the negative reviews but once I tried it, I couldn't believe the results. It lasted me longer than 8 hours, didn't smudge or anything (I always do a winged eyeliner ) I thought since it was really cheap the quality would be but I was mistaken. I have really sensitive eyes and this eyeliner is easy to take off without any harsh residue left behind which is a huge bonus for me. a bit watery but i like it :) Simple packaging but I like it, oh & it's cruelty free which is a bonus :) can't go wrong with this eyeliner, highly recommend !

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lippylover15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is exactly what you'd think a one dollar product would be like. It has a good brush, but it smudges very easily so making a mistake can set you back a couple of minutes. All in all for what it is, it is very good.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff doesn't budge once it dries.... However, the applicator and the entire packaging sucks (it dries out soooo quickly), and it smells terrible! But it's only $1, so I suppose you can't expect too much from it? /:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Decent, not wonderful. But for only about $2 at my local discount store, cannot complain! I find I need to line my eyes with a pencil liner first to make the e.l.f. actually stick or pop on my eye lids. I probably won't re purchase and just go back to my Almay liquid liner. If you want a nice bargin though, and are patient and can afford the time for a couple of layers of this (even over a black pencil) it's okay.

UPDATE: I bought the Wet n Wild Mega Liner for just a little over $5, so I think I will use that instead. The e.l.f. needs too many coats and touch ups. But again, I cannot complain since my experiment is only $1.75 :)