April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Tazz13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I luv this mascara!!! The best I have ever ever used...makes me look like I have false lashes on!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by bellabaluba

I have stubborn straight Asian eye lashes and I am constantly on the search for the perfect mascara. This one works very nice. It is one of the best mascaras I have tried when it comes to giving volume. I do not use it every day, but on special occasions and festivities.

I like to apply one coat of Hypn˘se for the length and separation. Then I apply Hypn˘se Drama for the volume. It has a gel-like consistency compared to Hypn˘se, and for me it does require an eye lash comb in order to avoid clumps. So it does not get the full amount of five lippies from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by hanamakeup

Love this mascara!!!!!! Have tried chanel, yves saint laurent, estee lauder etc... and Lancome Hypnose Drama wins! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by tarojellypudding

Love this mascara, especially in the waterproof version. It makes my thin lashes longer, thicker, and the formula keeps the curl in my eyelashes (which I desperately need!) My favorite mascara to date!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Crestaline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like the brush in this mascara and first week effect. If older than that - then clumps, clumps(( gave it 2 tries but same. I guess it gets thick quite soon (used and stored properly same as other mascaras).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 23 years old and I've used Lancome mascara since I was probably 14 (my mom used to buy me them when she bought her own). I always though it was the best mascara out there, especially since I have short, straight lashes. My mother has long and thick eyelashes, so it works really well on her. I bought the Drama as a replacement for my regular Hypnose, and I was disappointed by how long it takes to dry, and it ends up smudging in the corners of my eyes and it flakes a lot through the day. I used it for 2 months before I just said ENOUGH...I switched recently to Chanel, and I wish I had done it years ago. Their mascara's are phenomenal. You don't need to get the waterproof because it stays put and lengthens and volumizes extremely well, and it never flakes or smudges. I bought the Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara to replace this one, because this one did not work for me. Lancome really needs to step up their game, the mascara's they've come out with recently suck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I'm a mascara addict... And I'm so glad I tried this brand. I got the gift set this past winter and to be honest, I was skeptical at first. I have medium length but thick eyelashes that never stay curled even when I use my shu uemura eyelash curler. But OMG! This mascara keeps my lashes curled, thickens and lengthens my lashes! It doesn't smudge either! And I have slick eyelids. I'm so glad I purchased this.
This is better than Dior show - which dried in a month and didn't much do much for my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jalyne8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The most volumizing mascara ever! Goes on very thick but does separate at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy1273

This is one of my top 3 favorite mascaras! When I wore this for the first time, my brother asked me if I was wearing false lashes!(I have skinny, Asian lashes... I didn't even curl my lashes that day) There is a rose scent to the mascara but you can't really smell it unless you're putting the product on or intentionally smelling the mascara. The brush takes a little getting used to since it is in a very weird shape. My only complaint is that it smudges on me towards the end of the day(about 8 hours) but I do have SUPER oily eyelids! But with a lash primer it takes even longer to smudge. Overall great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by thejabs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A huge let-down, especially considering the price - AU $52. I feel that I could get a much better result from a drug store mascara, for a quarter of what I paid.

My lashes are quite straight and sparse, but with the right mascara I can really make them stand out. This was not the right mascara.

The formula is INCREDIBLY wet - if you don't wipe off the ton of excess product on the brush, you end up with horrid clumps - my eyelashes actually resembled fat spider legs! I did get a much better effect if I wiped the brush - but then, it wasn't anything special; it made me look as if I only had 5 super long, thin lashes - and any more than a coat was a no-no. A lash comb is definitely essential if you're committed to using this mascara.