Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I generally don't like lipgloss, but i've been buying this off and on since I was 14. It's not very pigmented, but gives a nice shine and smells good.

on 3/7/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of the reviews and sadly I guess I was expecting too much...so I can only give it a 3.5 /5

Color: 3/5 Not pigment enough for my liking...I wish it could be more nude
Staying power: 3/5 It rub off very face and need to be reapplied every 2 hours of so
texture: 4/5 not bad at all...It doesn't crumb on me like others. and it glides on smoothly
Smell: 4/5 love it!
Overall experience: 4.5/5
Price: woo..not bad at all $5?

i think i'll buy it again if i can't find one i like more than this

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

i love it!!! ive never finished a lipgloss before but this could be the one i do for the first time! but thats okay i bought 2 back ups, i like to smell it all the time as a pick me up. the smell is mouth watering i love it!

on 1/11/2010 1:00:00 AM

I think this might be my most repurchased lipgloss ever when I really think about it. Discovered this in high school and I've used it off and on ever since! It's a gorgeous, milky nude that smells and tastes divine. The texture is wonderful too, it's not sticky at all but has pretty good staying power. It doesn't gunk up in the corners of the mouth or dry out the lips either. And, it's like 3 bucks. This is FABULOUS lipgloss.

on 12/6/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This lip gloss is my holy grail!! I love love LOVE the scent (it reminds me of toffee or butterscotch). It smells like you could eat it but I wouldn't recommend it. The consistency is very smooth and creamy and it is not stick as long as you don't apply too much. The colouris sexy! It is a warm pink/nude beige colour and it definitely tones down very pigmented lips. I have bought two tubes in the past and took them everywhere I went. However, that lead me to losing them, so I'm on a store crawl to find them again. I have realised that no gloss compares to this, I can't live w/o it! Haha.

This is a must-have for lip gloss-junkies with warm, dark or olive toned skin like myself. Just remeber to apply only about 3 strokes because that is all you need to get the perfect amount of colour. x

on 9/1/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have used many lipglosses in my day...I have owned so many its insane. But I always find myself coming back to this one... This is probably the only lipgloss that i have been consistently re-purchasing for years (ive been using it since my freshman year of high school--so almost 8 years now). Im sure I could find a similar color in a more upscale brand, but why would I want to? Its cheap, looks great, and smells good. It gives a great nude look without completely washing me out.
The only thing I really have to complain about is the texture. It feels a little grainy and weird. Its only been a problem recently, so Im thinking that they might have changed the formula. but the weird thing is, some tubes I buy have a grainy texture, and some dont. its very strange.

This was my first "real" lipgloss, and I must say, the scent of it brings happy make-out memories wafting over me... :) it doesn't last and does feather but if you're big on scents, this is a good cheap gloss to have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far, this is my favorite nude gloss. All I need is a bit of nude liner and some of this gloss and my lips look great! I love the milky nude color, the non-sticky texture, and the sweet yummy scent! I do wish it lasted a bit longer, but you really do get much more than you pay for with this drugstore gem.

on 7/21/2009 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The scent is very strong and the color is not mixed very well: with each application, you will get different amounts of pigment, sometimes light, sometimes dark....but it is not supposed to be this way. It also seemed goopy and just "sat" on my lips and creased. I'm a PPP neutral/cool with pigmented lips. This did not pull any pink with me at all and it was very warm/ beige which did not look good with my coloring. The color would be great for warm toned girls but overall, the product is not good and I will not repurchase.

on 7/21/2009 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Aaaaah... Fond memories of grade eight come flooding back, whenever I think of this deliciously toffee scented lipgloss. I was nicely tanned and had absolutely no clue about make-up or colours. Back then, I considered, 'Lip Lites in Cappuccino', my "HG". Now I as I put it on, I wonder what I was thinking. This colour completely camouflaged into my skin making me looked as though I was deprived of oxygen. To be fair, this colour would contrast very well on people with an African skin tone and compliment those with very fair skin.

Recommended for Medium Skin