October 25, 2014 | 1482 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by IllumiGem

This is surprisingly very pretty =) Good and cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 4:19:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the taste of this also, which probably explains why it is gone after 2mins because I can't stop licking my lips *oops* I also love this colour and everything about it except lasting power which is little to none, sad:(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Pinkie22

I feel like a 14 year old for loving this stuff, but it is great! I haven't found a department store lip gloss that comes in this color yet, so I'm still going to the drug store for Bonne Bell. The flavor is decent, but the color doesn't last as long as I'd like. Until I find a longer lasting replacement, I'll continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I've used this on and off for years. I bought it for the first time when I arrived at my driving class and realized I hadn't brought any sort of lipcolor. I can't get through a day in public without some sort of color on my lips, so I dashed into a Ralph's across the street and bought this. I LOVE the smell and taste. The color seems to be universal and the price is great. The only things I didn't like about it were the staying power and the packaging (the cap seemed to crack easily and product spilled over the sides when I screwed it shut, causing a mess). I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This rivals all other lip glosses to me. The color, texture, and scent are all the best! Plus, you can get it at most drugstores and the price is low. I've been using this for years, and it's sort of compared to clinique "tenderheart"
gloss. Only this is more pink nude and creamy. I can never go wrong with this color, it looks good on most women. This company is not just for teens and tween's, there are several products that work for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kittybrmow

This stuff is nice and gives my lips a plummy color to them and it smells like coffee.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 3:43:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

OMG so gorgeous. Smells incredible, I could eat it if I was really hungry. Lovely scent, I adore it so much. Smells like coffee :) Beautiful plummy-mauvy shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by rainbleu

Love this gloss! Has a really nice color, it enhances my lip color but doesn't give me a completely different shade. Wish it had more staying power, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 1:33:00 AM More reviews by silvestris

The color looks hideous in the tube, but it's actually a very nice nude pink color on my lips. Smells wonderful, though the taste is a little plasticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by brunettegirl4321

The smell is good, and it smells exactly like coffee, but the staying power wasn't so great. After I put it on, it feels grainy against my lips, so I have to keep on rubbing them together. Plus, it's a little sticky. Might be good for an on the go emergency only when you can't find your favorite lipgloss, but I don't like it very much.