Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 12/20/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the WORST gel liner on the planet!!
I have tried a lot of eyeliners, I have some HG but I keep buying from many brands because of my curiousity..
Maybelline produce some good mascaras, and their color tattoo eyeshadows are great..
But sorry to say, for eyeliners, they just make craps!
This gel liner is not waterproof, smudge easily, and not long lasting..
I bought 2 colors, black and brown..
Both are just BAD!! They make a big mess to my makeup, to my eyes, to my whole face!!!
Not worth $10.. Well, even if the price is only $1, it's still not worth it!!

on 12/20/2014 7:48:00 AM

This gel eyeliner smudge every time I use it. I tried to powder my eyelids after applying it but it somehow still manages to smudge on to my eye lids. It is very frustrating to have to keep cleaning off the smudges in my eyelids. Sometimes when i have eyeshadow on I have to reapply the eyeshadow again because i had to clean the smudges off on the eyelids. This is a very bad product if you have oily eye lids. Even if you don't have normal eye lids, I think it might still smudge just not as much. A very bad experience with this eyeliner. I tried many different ways to apply/mitigate the smudges but it still failed me every single time. Please do not waste your money on it even though it is at an affordable price in the drugstore.

on 12/18/2014 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this gel liner

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love the intensity and pigmentation but the staying power isn't the best. i use this gel liner on top of my kat von d trooper felt tip liner as a matte final coat of eyeliner and it looks beautiful (:

on 12/2/2014 6:12:00 PM

eh no do not care for this it was okay at first but its not as black as I'd like it to be, its to hard to remove and dries out crazy fast. I like the packaging and the price was good but the product was not it smeared and transferd I hate to be a downer for such a "raved" product sorry l'oreals is better. I'm being generous by giving it a 3.

on 11/15/2014 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is an amazing amazing product...it glides on
pros - the texture is wonderful and does not budge
cons- not a true jet black, IT DRIES OUT SO QUICKLY it's awful - the only truly bad thing about the product is that it just does not last long within a few months of buying it the product was unusable

on 11/13/2014 6:30:00 PM

This is my go-to drugstore gel liner! I loved the one in brown so much that I purchased charcoal as well.

The colour is very pigmented and glides on very smoothly. Overall, it has only minimal smudging, and even if I don't apply primer, it lasts for most of the day. The brush that it comes with gives you really nice precision for application as well. I found that I could pull off both thick and thin lines with it much more easily than if I was using a penliner.

My only complaint would be that the packaging for the pot is pretty hefty, so it adds weight for travel. Other than that, this is such a fantastic drugstore liner that gives a beautiful finish!

on 11/9/2014 5:14:00 PM

I have been very content of this gel eyeliner. I have very watery eyes, so normal eyeliners don't last.

I use a regular eyeliner to create the line and fill it in with this gel eyeliner. And it stays on the whole day.

Just the packaging is annoying. I tend to lose the brush that comes with it.

on 10/20/2014 8:21:00 PM

I use this in the darkest shade. This is definitely my go to eyeliner. Creamy, lasts all day, glides on, a little goes a long way. I can't complain. I've been using it for 5+ years now. Never tried another gel liner, although the girl at the Mac counter told me their fluidline is identical just pricier. I get tons of compliments on this liner and no one believes it's a $7+ drugstore brand. The ONLY thing I would change is I wish the black stayed a litttle darker throughout the day. Def five lippies!!

on 10/20/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

very nice product. nice colors

Video Reviews & Tutorials