Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner

3.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, F.I.L. D35637/3

I didn't use the regular retail size for this product because I bought about 100 sample sizes for like 2 bucks! I absolutely love it, its very moisturizing. Even though it takes away so much frizz and detangles, I did not feel like it weighed down my hair. My hair felt smooth and was definitely shiny without any feel of residue in it. I even skipped the leave in conditioner because of how great this is. I know some people don't necessarily enjoy the smell, but I like it. To me it smells of rich earthy fruits, not too over overwhelming. Also, I really like that it doesn't have any silicone in it which is pretty surprising to find in products that have such claims. Always looking for sales so I can stock up. And the deep conditioner, I love it even more.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I smell this conditioner ALL the time. It smells super duper yummy and fruity. Garnier always makes great smelling products in my opinion, they don't seem to strong for just shower use. Anyway, this conditioner INSTANTLY softens my hair. After washing all the product buildup out, my hair feels tangly and hard. This conditioner is a miracle worker, I kid you not. A second later I could run my fingers through my hair. I am very picky about products that weigh my hair down(it's curly and short- what do you expect?) But this never has! Makes my hair feel so health but not weighed down. Just be sure to rinse completely.

I am a product snob, and yet this conditioner earns 5 lippies. Why? Because it works. In fact it works better than some conditioners that cost three times this much. This stuff has no silicone in it, yet I find it very moisturising and it leaves my hair baby-soft, smooth and frizz-free. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair, and though it's rich it isn't greasy. So the packaging is tacky and cheap, and the smell is awful (in my opinion) and too strong. But I can live with that. I've used this as a rinse-out, as a deep treatment (just leave it overnight or for an hour or two), and as leave-in. Works every which way. Top product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE OLD, SILICONE-FREE PRODUCT. I WILL NO LONGER BE REPURCHASING THIS CONDITIONER NOW THAT IT CONTAINS SILICONE.

This is my other favorite conditioner next to Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose. The moisturizing properties of this stuff are on par with the AOHR while the lower price makes it a great cheaper alternative. Not only is this stuff great as a general moisturizing conditioner, it is good for cleansing in my CO routine and for mixing up in DIY deep treatments as well as a leave-in. It does make my hair feel kind of odd when it is air drying, but my hair feels lightly oiled and protected when completely dry. Despite the thick, creamy texture my hair is still very fluffy (but frizz-free). A definite Holy Grail for my mane of straight, fine, and very thick hair.

PROS:
- Affordable
- Easy to find
- Can be bought in a large 25 oz bottle
- Gives great moisture, shine, and softness; my hair is practically tangle-free when I use this
- Does not weigh my finely-textured hair down
- Keeps most frizz at bay
- Thick, creamy consistency; easy to distribute throughout hair
- Great slip; makes hair very easy to detangle
- Silicone-free
- Great for use as a CO cleanser
- Great for use as a leave-in (I use a 50 cent piece sized dollop)
- Great as a deep treatment
- Leaves dry hair feeling lightly oiled and protected
- Contains avocado, olive, and shea oils

NEUTRAL:
- Some dislike the packaging because the bottle can be hard to open sometimes and the bottle may get slippery
- May be too heavy for some hair types

CONS:
- Contains some not so natural ingredients
- The scent is a bit strong and perfumey

I guess although I need moisture and conditioning, my hair does not respond well to THICK conditioner. That combined with the disgusting smell of apples made me take the time to return it to Target. I like VO5's Strawberry shampoo and conditioner better but I like the "slippery" and thin formulas rather than thick and sticky.

Amazing conditioner for dry, curly hair! I can't say enough about how good this is! without it my hair never looks as good. I've repurchased it at least 15 times, maybe more

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This probably in the long run is whats best for your hair and isn't chemical filled for a quick fix. I had high expectations for this conditioner considering all the good stuff it has in it, however it wasn't anything spectacular like I thought it would be which honeslty makes no sense because it has so many good stuff in it.

So with that said, this must be something good for your hair in the long run because the only thing I did notice with this conditioner that I used up, was it made my hair grow fast.

Which in my case isn't a good thing, lol.
I just had my hair dyed (not box dyed) and just started using this conditioner.

I went from Dark Brown to a Dark Golden Blonde and my hair is naturally Black. Well within 2 wks my roots had started to show already! My black roots.. In other words meaning, my hair was growing super fast.

Usually it takes a month for my roots to even slightly grow out.

So I wouldn't buy this again cause I regularly dye my hair and really don't need my hair growing fast I can't stand the whole roots are different color than your entire head look.

I would recommend this to someone who doesn't dye their hair regularly, looking for a natural conditioner, and especially someone looking to grow their hair out.

I give it 3 lippies, considering it doesn't do nothing for shine or softness it just helps your hair grow out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Freaking bajezus this stuff is awesome! Love that it is all natural! Please Garnier don't change a thing! My hair doesn't do so well with dimethicone and I'm uber sensitive to parabens and any other chemicals make my eczema freak out....so finding this was a godsend. It is super cheap and it actually works and makes my hair so silky, and shiny, and smooth. However, I really wouldn't recommend this for actually damaged hair. I have thin hair and this doesn't weigh it down or make it extra oily. It was just right :3
Pretty HG worthy for me~
*knocks on wood* >-<

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This conditioner is awesome. It is very moisturizing but does not weigh my hair down. You also can't beat the price. I am already on my third bottle. I always have good luck with products I buy from this brand.

Favorite conditioner of all time. I have long curly wavy hair. Its always extremely dry and frizzy. I never get layers done in my hair because my ends dry out so quickly. Other drugstore conditioners detangle in the shower but when your hair dries it is strawlike and coated with silicones. This conditioner is 2 bucks and has no silicones. My hair is detangled, moisturised and soft... And it stays that way! Ive tried loreals natures therapy mega moisture which has rave reviews which i dont agree with. Natures therapy practically has rubbing alcohol in it which dries hair beyond all reason. This works better than a silicone filled cond that dries out hair over time. The ends of my hair arent so frayed anymore they actually are smooth and together. Try it its cheap, healthier and effective:)