September 3, 2014 | 1122 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Shodges87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I've used. I love my eyelashes being as long and full as I can get them. People have asked me before if I'm wearing false lashes. This is my HG. My only gripe is that it can get flaky and run out quick so I feel like the price is a little high only because it runs out a little quick. This is the only mascara I've bought for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by allthingsgold

This is a brilliant mascara. I have had it twice before and used it on a daily basis. The packaging is nice and sleek and the brush it self works very well. It is quite a large brush which I find works well as it is easy to apply and doesn't clump. It may be harder with a bigger rounder brush to apply to eyelashes in the corner of the eye but overall the bigger brush is great and the waterproof version is one of the best waterproofs out there. Diorshow is quite expensive but definitely worth it for the quality of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by alexleong88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite mascara!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GMANIK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001GMANIK&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwhttpwwwblo-20">Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara Makeup - Black (#090) 0.38 Fluid Ounce (11.5ml) Brush continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by oldnerd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Mascara I've ever used. Very dramatic results even on my skimpy lashes. Expensive but worth it. Does smudge a little, but I have that problem with any mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just hate everything about this mascara. It aged my eyes and looks just terrible.Maybe its my own fault I usually dont go for such a dramatic look. But I felt it was heavy and clumpy and just not attractive. It made my lashes go limp.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

This is by far the best mascara I have bought!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

One of the best mascaras I have ever used.
My lashes are long and beautiful and have a nice curl.
It's not cheap, but it will last you a long time.
Drugstore mascaras tend to dry out quickly, so I always invest in a good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by DiorlingDiva

LOVE THIS. Will never buy any other kind ever again. I have short and straight lashes but once I curl them and put 2 coats of this on I have Kardashian lashes :) love it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by cgentile15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually strictly a drugstore mascara purchaser, but I bought this mascara as an impulse buy (which I tend to do after a long, stressful week...oops.) I have to say, I'm impressed with it! However, I do believe it may only work well for certain lash types. For instance, I have very long lashes, but I struggle with creating volume, and this mascara creates all the volume I need. It is the kind of mascara that requires a bit more care in its application as the wand is quite large, but many of the designer brand mascaras have a large wand. Dior would do well to advertise its mascaras according to lash types.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by yellowpanda79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I can help just one person out there save their money by not buying this overly-hyped mascara then my purchase of this product will not have been in vain. I'm a mascara junkie. I've tried them all so when I heard the hype surrounding this mascara I had to have it. I'm sorry but the masses got it wrong. This mascara doesn't do anything. It doesn't lengthen, it doesn't thicken and it certainly doesn't coat every lash because the wand is so darn big! I usually like big wands as they feel luxurious to me but this was just awkward to use.
Honestly there is nothing (I repeat: nothing) special about this mascara. It is exorbitantly priced, awkward to maneuver and doesn't deliver on any of its promises. The story behind this wand is that Dior makeup artists used to us toothbrushes to fan out the mascara and give a full-lash look so they created this mascara wand to duplicate that look. Ladies, save your money and get the toothbrush instead.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No