Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 3/23/2014 10:30:00 PM

I bought this mascara on a whim after getting some money for my birthday. I was a little wary because it was pretty expensive but I immediately loved it. I love the thick brush -- it makes my lashes look really long and thick in just a couple of slicks. You do have to be careful though -- apply too much and it can get sticky and make your lashes go clumpy. There is a fine line between perfection and disaster with this mascara.

I liked the packaging too. It just felt expensive and special. Maybe this is just me, though, but sometimes I find it hard to open. I mean, I usually blend my bb cream with my fingers before I apply my mascara. If I have any trace of bb cream on my fingers I cannot get a grip on the lid. I have to wash my hands for ages just so I can open it easily. Maybe that is just me though :)

Another thing is I found that it dried up very quickly. Within a month or two the consistency was just much dryer and harder to apply. This was a shame -- considering how expensive it was I had to throw it out after just over a month or so.

I would love to repurchase but the cost and short-life of the product makes me hesitate. Love the impact, but think it is very pricey considering that it does not last very long.

on 3/13/2014 9:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara was amazing for the first week. I love the dark color and the big fluffy brush. Then it became the flakiest mascara I've ever used. I'm still using it only because it was so darn expensive and I can't return it. I just have to check my face constantly and wipe the black flakes away that end up all under my eyes and my cheeks. Not a good look.

on 3/9/2014 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought the product thinking it would be good. I got home and it looked really dry. I tried applying it but there was hardly anything. So I went back to Macy's where I brought it, explained the situation and the gave me an exchange. Which I was thankful for considering I bought the stupid thing for $27. The new tube was the same thing as the one before. I was so pissed. What a waste of money. I've used mascaras for half the price with better quality. Never again.

on 3/8/2014 12:03:00 PM

Dries out SO quick.

on 3/4/2014 6:12:00 AM

why it is dry out? so hard to use. i only used about 3 times and give up it. im so disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great mascara but tends to dry out quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is simply just not worth its high price and hype. Provides some lenght but does not hold the curl at all, also not much on volume.
You are going to need to add lots of coats to get a dramatic look and after about 3 coats it gets spidery and "dirty" looking.
Also, it is scented. So, if you have sensitive eyes, its most likely irritating, made my eyes watery and red.
So sad I bought into the hype, so expensive :( Maybelline Falsies is still my fav!

on 2/23/2014 2:34:00 PM

Got diorshow from their travel-pack (sold on airline flights) and... Nothing's happening. So sad, because i have sparse and rather short lashes, and they couldn't even hold it up. I didn't see many differences on before and after application. Probably because it was the small-ish version from the travel pack, but still not impressed, not gonna buy again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The roll royce of mascaras lives up to its name for me! I always have a dramatic look with this masacara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Surprised not to see 5 stars up there. This mascara has truly worked miarcle on my lashes. I tried everything Big Fatty, They're Real, Bad Gal Lash, Mac false lash mascara, The Falsies, The Colossal.... Too Faced Better than false lashes and Better than sex.. the list goes on. I fell in love with this mascara. It makes for full dramatic, long and luscious lashes that last me all day. It easily beats all other competitors. I recoomend to anyone with wimpy or almost non existent lashes. xoxo

Video Reviews & Tutorials