MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This was my first lipstick ever from MAC and almost a decade later, it's still a fave! It's a nice nude/ brownish pink on me which is perfect for everyday or a smoky eye look. If you're in the medium/ tan/olive and deeper this will not wash you out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect nude pink for my lips. It's my 1st MAC lipstick and I love it. Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this today from nordstrom.com with free shipping/ returns. Hug Me is a "flesh toned pink". I think I would add to this slightly gold toned, browned pink. The perfect everyday pink. Looks beige in indoor lighting and more pink in the sunlight. I thought I wanted Hue, but Hug Me looks just perfect for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

LOVE this shade. It's a great everyday color, perfect medium-pink-nude shade :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I bought this I was hoping it would be a MLBB shade for me. I'm NC35 with pigmented lips and this did not show up on me. Unfortunately this was not the everyday nude I was searching for. I do like the formula and it felt nice when I wore it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YES. I love this color. I'm NW20 and this is the perfect MLBB color for me. I love lipstick, but I don't wear it very often and am trying to wear it more. Bright obvious colors are still a little shocking to me (on me that is) so something like this is great because it just enhances my lips. Also love MAC lipsticks in general - they feel amazing on and mmm, vanilla! Great color.

I have been looking for the perfect MLBB lippy for over a year and have finally found it in Hug Me. I am a red toned, NW15 PPP with very pigmented warm toned lips. The texture is luxurious, the smell is divine, the lasting power can't be beaten and I adore the MAC bullet packaging. I will repurchase every time I run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hi, since clinique discontinued my favorite shade (like a decade ago…=/ ) I have been looking for the perfect nude… This is it. I’m NC15; but my lips are super pigmented (like the color you would spec from a NC35) so the nudes you would usually use with my skin tone make me look wash out (‘cause I’m used to darker shades in my lips) This is super sheer; so my lips gets an amazing color. Like my lips… but juicier. I suggest to swatch it an tried in person. The lustre lipstick can be tricky to get right. I take a lippie because it has not lasting power. In my case is not drying; but that’s a individual feature too.

i have mixed feelings about this lipstick. i got it for free as a gift from back to mac program.. from swatches and videos ive watched, i expected it to be more pink-ish.. its more brown-ish than id like it to be. when i first put it on i immediately disliked it and wanted to back to mac it.. but i gave it a second chance and and i kinda like it now.
on me its like "my lips but better -brownish-..i guess ill keep it and use it, but i dont think ill buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick was actually a little bit too pink and too sheer for me...it comes off pretty quick if you don't use a primer. Pretty color, just not for me.
*update* 9/6/2013-
I don't know what happened, had a change of heart about this one. It has become one of my faves...a "my lips but better" color. I would buy again.

Recommended for Medium Skin