Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

on 9/20/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product...I got the little gift from Sephora that has both this one and the regular one, but the smaller sizes. I love the smell, reminds of bergamot tea. I also LOVE the texture and it really lasts on my lips...I left work at around 5:00 and by 7:00, I could still feel it on my lips, which is pretty amazing for a balm. Just wish they were a little cheaper, maybe $15. The price is very steep, IMO.

on 9/11/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this item as a gift from Sephora. The sample I received was a very generous size of .08 oz. Sugar Rose has an SPF of 15 which is a big plus in my book. Another thing I liked about this product is the sheer rose tint that it gives the lips. It is very pretty and a great option when you are going for a natural, effortless look. The packaging is very pretty and it holds up to the wear and tear of being tossed around inside a makeup bag. The product smells like lemon. It is not overwhelming and fades quickly. The balm felt slick and greasy on my lips when first applied but after a while it left my lips feeling nicely hydrated. Like other reviewers, I also had a problem with this product melting. I didn't leave it in the car or anything. It melted in my makeup bag inside my purse. In all fairness, I do live in a very hot climate but I haven't had any other lip balm melt before. Sugar Rose is a bit spendy at over $20.00 for a full size tube of lip balm. I don't think I will purchase this product. At least not individually. I might buy it or try other shades if it is part of a set so I can try other products from Fresh.

on 9/10/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like the package, the color and the smell is great; It's not the most hydrating lip balm but its ok , however I live in a hot city and mine melted, so now it is so sticky and difficult to use. Keep this in mind if you are gonna spend that amount of money and you live in a hot place.

on 9/8/2013 5:38:00 PM

Really love the rose and the original Fresh lip balm. Very expensive but smells amazing and feels great on my lips. The rose has just a hint of color, perfect for day and night.

I purchased a full size of this after receiving a sample from Sephora. It is soft, has SPF 15 and gives a great sheer rose color on lips but can also be layered for more color. The packaging is very chic. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for a lip balm.

on 8/4/2013 2:22:00 PM

I actually received this from Sephora as a birthday gift, and it was a delightful present indeed!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Don't know how much it costs, but I got a mini and it's lasted me quite a while now. This product has a wonderful scent, adds the perfect amount of color and transforms chapped lips into luscious smooth lips ! It also has SPF 15. This is my go to product forever. I wouldn't even care if the price was $50+, it's that amazing for your lips.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely love this product!! Yes it is very expensive, and I never would have bought this until i received the two minis in a swap. I LOVE them and will repurchase them. This is a lovely smooth and creamy tinted chapstick that leaves a pinkish red tint. Such cute packaging too..

on 7/5/2013 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Became a staple in my handbag and nightstand!! But took off one star for the high price. It feels comfortable on my lips. Looks super natural and hides all the dry flakiness on my lips. It lasts on the lips just as much as the majority of lipsticks. Be sure to keep in Mind this is A Treatment Really, not a lipstick. It gives you some color for sure, but even better yet is that....... "this is the ONLY lip balm that doesn't break me out or cause black heads around my lips."
Thank you soo much Fresh, and please NEVER change formula.

on 7/5/2013 7:24:00 PM

I love this little lip balm! This was a chance discovery that I happened to have when I got a free sample from Sephora. The balm is super smooth and moisturizes for hours. This is a truly unbelievable product. I have been undergoing accutane treatment which has left my lips swollen and peeling for the better part of three months. This is the only balm that has virtually cured that condition. The color is fantastic and is great for fair-skinned girls in the summer. An added bonus is that this product smells awesome. I will definitely repurchase this product.

on 6/29/2013 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have a few Fresh Lip Treatments. I enjoy the subtle red tint this gives my lips. I need some color on my lips to brighten up my complexion and this certainly does this. I'm not a fan of the texture, it's very waxy and sits on top of my lips. While waxy and heavy, it is a soft product and is very easy to apply. Careful storing this in warm places as the product can quickly go from soft to melted. I'm not a fan of lemony scents, but the smell is not offensive. The only thing that really wins me over about this is the SPF content. I would not purchase these at full price or outside of a set.

Popular Lip Treatments