OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Have repurchased this many times. I use this under my base coat and my nails now NEVER break. They are tough, resilient and hydrated. They also grow so much quicker as of this. Will forever repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I completely adore OPI Nail Envy. It really is a great alternative to me going to get acrylics on my nails. Recently, I've completely gone away from going to get acrylics and I'm all natural and this product keeps my nails from peeling and splitting. My nails are growing very well and not breaking off. As far as chipping, I don't get a whole lot of it which is lovely. I used Duri Rejuvacote before this and it chipped no stop! This, is great, great, great!

on 7/9/2013 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for a bit over a month and I love it. My nails are so hard I can hardly bend them at all! It reduced the peeling of my nails a lot too! I noticed when I first started using this that my nails started growing really fast, after about the 3rd week it slowed down a bit but I'm still happy. I've been dying to try this for such a long time but I've never bought it until recently because of the price, but then I found out they sell it on amazon for half price. The only downside to this product at all is that it yellows your nails but I think its worth it for how rock hard it makes your nails. That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars. This is the only nail hardener that has ever worked for me and the only one I will ever recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Miracle in a bottle! I have tried so many nail fortifiers, from Millionailes by Essie to everything imaginable by Sally Hansen, and nothing has worked as well as Nail Envy. When used consistently, my nails grow nice and long, strong and thicker than usual. They will still peel and break if I get them too wet and use chemicals too often, but if I protect them with a couple coats of Nail Envy and gloves when washing dishes and such, I'm good to go. I love this stuff!

on 5/31/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the only treatment I have ever used that allows me to grow my nails to a respectable length. My nails are really thin and peel or break all of the time. It is really difficult for me to get all 10 nails to be at a similar length at the same time. Once I began using Nail Envy I found that I could achieve that goal and then keep the nails at that length without having several break or the tips begin peeling, weakening the nail even further until It would finally break. So I use this as a top coat and then use Seche Vite over it to dry the polish. I have purchased countless bottles of Nail Envy and will continue to do so. I hope OPI never discontinues it.

on 5/13/2013 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Before this polish, I had a horrible time with chipping/breaking my nails and dealing with nicks in the nail tips at least 3-5 times a week. After seeing some blogs mention it, I purchased a bottle and use it ALL THE TIME. Probably the best purchase beauty-wise I have made in a long time.

Nail breaking or chipping is really uncommon now, and nicking is down to once a week, if that, and the nicks are minor and easy to file away without huge issues (I'm one of those crazies that can't have mismatched nail sizes on each hand.)

I use it as both a base coat and a top coat usually, and make sure to put some polish under the tips of my nails to help it stay put when I use it.

The only thing I disliked, was the other day when I took off the polish I was using, I noticed some lifting on the tip of my nail, and couldn't figure out whether I was peeling off a thin layer of nail, or if it was layers of Nail Envy build up.

All in all, I would, and have, recommended it highly, and will purchase again.

on 5/6/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This did not work for me at all. It made my already dry and brittle nails peeling even more and it turned them yellow/brown which looked disgusting. I used it for a month before I stopped. My nails slowly recovered. There are still brittle but at least they look white again. Would not recommend this at all! But it seems to work for other people...

on 5/1/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

not sure where to buy this in my local area, but I ordred it from Amazon based on the rave reviews here on MUA. the reviews did not let me down. This is an awesome nail treatment. It helps to strengthen my nails, which is needed since I stopped wearing acrylic nails. I love how shiny and healthy this treatment makes my nails look. It's a little pricey but worth it. I wish I could find this at the local pharmacies and grocery stores, but so far I have only found it on Amazon.

on 4/18/2013 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just started using this a few days ago, after seeing it on someones nail care routine. So far, this is what I've discovered-
I LOVE that it stays shiny like a plain clear nail polish. I can use it as a base coat, or I can use it alone to give a nice, clean look while protecting my nails.
As far as its promises to create strong nails, I think it does a pretty good job, atleast better than anything I've tried. I'm trying to grow my nails out, and since they are still very short it is hard to tell, but it SEEMS as though they are less "bendy" and less likely to peel. It also dries very quickly, which is a plus.

on 3/26/2013 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

this is a fantastic nail treatment and you pay for it!!! it is very expensive in the UK it costs 18!! if your nails are in very bad condition i suggest you soak your finger tips in warm soapy water for around 5 minutes... gently push your cuticles back using a wooden yellow stick, file them down very short in the shape you desire ( filing as much as the damaged nail as possible, but never filing so low that the skin under your nails is visible), give them a nice buff. make sure your nails are clean and dry and then apply two coats of the nail envy. Each day after that apply a single coat on top everyday for around five days and then remove. i also recommend using a little bit of oil daily (olive oil or almond oil) to massage into your cuticles. I always use nail envy as a base to my nail polish even when my nails are in great conditon. there is no doubt it is the best nail treatment i have come across!

Popular Treatments