November 23, 2014 | 1513 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by wonderhj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I got this as part of Saks Fifth beauty set that came with the Mark Jacobs bag two years ago (5 or 6 high end full sized products for $100!). I had to call a lot of Saks locations to find it and I found it somewhere in upstate NY (I live in Cali) but I am so glad I did.

Anyway, this product is great. I have many highlighters (Benefit's, Stila, etc.) but this is my favorite. My mom was going to a wedding and I put this on my mom- at first she was didn't want me to come near her with this fearing that she would end up looking like a shiny alien or something but after I put it on her she was so happy with the results... my mom said that it's subtle yet so pretty. I wholeheartedly agree! In fact, she loved it so much she wanted to get one. A little bit goes a long way with this product so I cut mine with floss and gave her half... Even with half of the product, I think I will be set for at least another year...

This is not a cheap product but I will pay full price for this and rebuy it since I love the subtle sheen and it's appropriate for office and play. I would definitely recommend this to my friends without hesitation. I love it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by tinklemd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this product for years and use it primarily on my cheekbones as highlighter. I use it mostly during the summer for accent. It's fast to apply and easy to blend. Definitely will be purchasing another one when this one runs out....it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this soley as a highlight above my cheekbones. It gives me such a nice glow in a subtle way.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd89

Ok so I'm African American so when looking for a highlighter I want something that makes my skin glow without looking ashy. I hears great things about this highlighter so I decided to get it. So when I first got it and used it, it made my skin look ashy. Not cute at all. Bit since I'm a girl that never gives up on something ( especially a 30 dollar something) so I decided to try it again. This time I very lightly put some on my cheekbones and finally I got some glow!!!! So I guess the key to this stuff (for me at least) is to apply it very lightly! But overall good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by toniak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING highlighter! Put it on your cheekbones, in the inner corners of your eyes, and even on your lips for an amazing "fresh faced" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by newkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A definite staple of mine for the last decade. It does a great job as a highlighter, very pretty and subtle. I apply it to my finger and then apply to my cheekbones, brow, inside the eye, collar bone...really, anywhere I want to "pop". It's pricey but last forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This is a good product for highlighting purposes, but I sort of feel that it's over rated. I was at Sephora, and I broke down and bought this because my Everyday Minerals champagne powder that I normally use for the same purpose isn't very travel friendly. Plus, I wanted to see if I was really missing out by not owning Copacabana. Yes, the shade is truly unique. Believe me, I've looked everywhere and I can't find a good dupe of this. And it's so travel friendly! But the effect of the product is the same as my EDM powder. Besides, Copacabana disappears into my skin as I blend it, leaving behind only the fine shimmer. But I'm not taking off points for that, as I believe that's what its intended to do. Overall though, I don't feel like it's worth the high price. I'll keep it in my train case, but in the future I think I'm going to look for a travel friendly highlighter that's a bit cheaper. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad this was in the NARS 9941 palette or I would've never known how great this product is. This multiple doubles as a brow and cheek bone highlighter. It's a creamy consistency and a little swipe goes a long way. I hit pan and when I completely run out I'll definitely go buy a regular size despite how pricey it is. I think this will always be a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by bras2245

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never had my eye on this, but a NARS MA insisted I try it. And indeed, this is the HG highlighter I've been searching for! It lends a gorgeous pearly glow without being too sparkly, and the creamy texture blends so easily. I use this every day now, under blush, on my brown bones and on the bridge of my nose. I can't recommend this highly enough - I actually look forward to putting it on! I will repurchase forever, despite the cost - it's worth every penny. Also, I love the rubbery NARS packaging, and this is a very convenient tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Emzkes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first NARS purchase and am now hooked :) I love this as a highlighter, i use it on my cheekbones, brow bone and collar bones. makes me look like i have amazing bone structure, especially if you use it with a darker colour as a contour. It is expensive, but it will last a long time so IMO well worth the price