April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:40:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd89

Ok so I'm African American so when looking for a highlighter I want something that makes my skin glow without looking ashy. I hears great things about this highlighter so I decided to get it. So when I first got it and used it, it made my skin look ashy. Not cute at all. Bit since I'm a girl that never gives up on something ( especially a 30 dollar something) so I decided to try it again. This time I very lightly put some on my cheekbones and finally I got some glow!!!! So I guess the key to this stuff (for me at least) is to apply it very lightly! But overall good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by toniak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING highlighter! Put it on your cheekbones, in the inner corners of your eyes, and even on your lips for an amazing "fresh faced" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by newkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A definite staple of mine for the last decade. It does a great job as a highlighter, very pretty and subtle. I apply it to my finger and then apply to my cheekbones, brow, inside the eye, collar bone...really, anywhere I want to "pop". It's pricey but last forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

This is a good product for highlighting purposes, but I sort of feel that it's over rated. I was at Sephora, and I broke down and bought this because my Everyday Minerals champagne powder that I normally use for the same purpose isn't very travel friendly. Plus, I wanted to see if I was really missing out by not owning Copacabana. Yes, the shade is truly unique. Believe me, I've looked everywhere and I can't find a good dupe of this. And it's so travel friendly! But the effect of the product is the same as my EDM powder. Besides, Copacabana disappears into my skin as I blend it, leaving behind only the fine shimmer. But I'm not taking off points for that, as I believe that's what its intended to do. Overall though, I don't feel like it's worth the high price. I'll keep it in my train case, but in the future I think I'm going to look for a travel friendly highlighter that's a bit cheaper. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad this was in the NARS 9941 palette or I would've never known how great this product is. This multiple doubles as a brow and cheek bone highlighter. It's a creamy consistency and a little swipe goes a long way. I hit pan and when I completely run out I'll definitely go buy a regular size despite how pricey it is. I think this will always be a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by bras2245

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never had my eye on this, but a NARS MA insisted I try it. And indeed, this is the HG highlighter I've been searching for! It lends a gorgeous pearly glow without being too sparkly, and the creamy texture blends so easily. I use this every day now, under blush, on my brown bones and on the bridge of my nose. I can't recommend this highly enough - I actually look forward to putting it on! I will repurchase forever, despite the cost - it's worth every penny. Also, I love the rubbery NARS packaging, and this is a very convenient tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Emzkes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first NARS purchase and am now hooked :) I love this as a highlighter, i use it on my cheekbones, brow bone and collar bones. makes me look like i have amazing bone structure, especially if you use it with a darker colour as a contour. It is expensive, but it will last a long time so IMO well worth the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely ADORE the NARS Multiples! They are so awesome! Yes they are a tad pricy at $38 a pop, but you get a TON of product and you don't need a ton. Originally when I first started using these I would streak then blend and really hated them. Then I learned that it's MUCH better to rub fingers (middle and ring) over the product, then to dot/blend it onto cheeks where I want it. This way it gets the right amount of product on exactly where you want as opposed to the streak and blend which tends to deposit TOO much product and making it hard to work with.
Anyhow, getting to NARS copacabana. This is my perfect highlighter. It's not overly glittery or shimmery. It just gives the right amount of "glow" to my face. It's a gorgeous pearlescent off white pearl. It seems to lean cool yet it work perfectly on my warm yellow NC30-ish skin tone. It seems like it would apply too white, but if applied properly it really does give the most awesome dew-y (yet not oily) glow! Absolute perfect product ever! continued >>

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by naynainthesky

Nars The Multiple in Copacobana is my staple for highlighting--be it for everyday use or for a night out. what i love about it is how subtle it is.
it gives me pronounced cheekbones and a wide awake look.
I'm an NC40-ish (not really sure but i go for a shade darker, i hate looking too light!!).
It's quite expensive, but I've bought more expensive makeup and this baby here has stayed on in my stash longer.
The packaging is meh for me, while i like the push up stick form i hate hate hate the texture of the packaging. it's gone a bit tacky and sticky as the matte coating wears off.

i would buy again but not anytime near. this baby goes a long, long way!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MUAddictMel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. Gives a lovely subtle sheen to the skin with a cream to powder finish. Very pricey though, and I really don't like the shape of it. That probably sounds weird, but I find it's too big to apply directly to the top of my cheek bones - it kind of goes well into my under eye area or ends up all over my cheeks. I tend to put some on my finger first and apply it that way, or tilt it and use the edge rather than the flat part but that can end up in blobs of the stuff on your face! Lovely highlighter otherwise :-)