Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

4.1

C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POLYBUTENE, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LIMONENE, ALUMINA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ETHYL MENTHANE CARBOXAMIDE, TIN OXIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MEL/HONEY, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, CITRAL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE, LINALOOL, DIMETHICONE, <+/- MAY CONTAIN: MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/IRON OXIDES, CI 15850/RED 7, CI 45410/RED 28 LAKE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 15985/YELLOW 6 LAKE, CI 45380/RED 22 LAKE, CI 42090/BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470/CARMINE> FIL D36361/1

on 8/11/2010 7:29:00 PM

I have a couple of these glosses, and I really love them. I originally got Sugared Honey, and I love that color. I had been wanting to get another color, but couldn't decide which one, until they came out with the pearl colors. I picked up Luminous Lilac, which is GORGEOUS. They aren't stick and they stay on my lips longer than most glosses, and the color selection is nice. I wish they had as many colors in the glosses as they do the lipsticks, but the colors they do have are very pretty neutral colors. I also love the simple but elegant packaging. I will keep buying more colors as long as they are available. I will agree that the product does have a sweet smell. It didn't bother me after I applied it, but I can see that if a person is sensitive to fragrances that it could bother them.

I liked the color of the product. Hated the smell. After awhile it made me feel sort of sick from the horrible smell. It wasn't sticky which was nice. I would buy more if it didn't have such a gross smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This lipgloss isn't sticky and has a nice orangey scent. It has good lasting power and is a little glittery. The reason I took off a lippy is because this lipgloss tends to look dissimilar to its outward appearance. Definitely swatch this one properly before you buy it.

on 7/16/2010 9:34:00 AM

I got this in Plumtastic (#415) and LOVE it! It goes on smooth, the color is great, and it lasts quite a while. It even leaves a little color after the gloss has worn off. I'll definitely get this again.

on 6/30/2010 10:27:00 AM

I love the colour sensational lipsticks so much I thought I would give the lipgloss a whirl.

I have it in Nude Pearl which is a lovely pinky nude. I like to layer this over my rosier lipsticks to tone down the colour slightly and add some plumpness.

The lipgloss smells really nice, kind of fruity, and the texture and consistency is not too gloopy or sticky which is ace! The applicator spreads the glossy easily and even after a few hours it doesn't do that horrible goopy thing that lipglosses sometimes do on the lip.

I really like this gloss, I will definately be checking out the other colours too.

on 6/27/2010 4:50:00 PM

I picked up 2 of these glosses this week from Rite Aid: 'Luminous Lilac' and 'Pinata Pink' which are both (I believe) limited edition, so I might go back and pick up a few more before they're gone.

I've been on the hunt for a lipgloss to replace my beloved Luxiva (Merle Norman) Delites tube gloss, which unfortuneately, are being discontined (why, I have no clue, as they are a top seller of the line, and a big hit here @ MUA). Anyway, I think I found a pretty good replacement, although not totally the same, but pretty close. I prefer the squeeze tube that the Delites offer, but I can live with the doe-foot appicator of this gloss (I can't stand glosses that have brushes; to me, the application is streaky and just plain terrible).

These glosses feel great on the lips and seem to last a fair amount of time (I need to reply after eating, but that's no big deal). No stickiness, and wears like both a gloss/lip moisturizer and a lipstick (same as my beloved Luxiva glosses) and they smell (and taste) great! The 'Lumonus Lilac' shade is more like a cool pinky-rose that is gorgeous and is like the shade of my lips. The other one that I have is 'Pinata Pink', a light peachy pink that goes on lighter than it looks in the tube but that's fine with me;sometimes I wear this over the luminous lilac shade or a lipstick.

Overall, these are a nice substitute for my Delites liglosses and I will definitely buy again, plus you can't beat the great price tag. Check these out; I promise you that you will love them!:)

on 6/26/2010 1:01:00 AM

Finally finally finally, a lip gloss that is not super sticky, smells great, looks great, and doubles for lipstick. The pigment is awesome! I LOVE it! I think I'm going to stock up on more colors because it's so light, so pretty (I have Raspberry Sorbet), and I'm just addicted to wearing it. I keep it in my purse, the bottle is great, the applicator is just the right size. I don't know how much fluid is actually in there (a possible con), but it's worth it, esp if you can get these on sale. Recently I bought this with some lipstick at CVS for $5 a piece. Not bad. Will def buy again. :-D I love it!!!!!

on 5/13/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this lipgloss! I have Triple Yum, Strawberry Glaze & Sandstorm Shimmer. Saw them recently on clearence @ Target which makes me wonder if they're getting discontinued since they say they are limited edition....

You get great color payoff with these, they actually last & i happen to really like the scent which to me smells like sherbert. I also love the packaging. It's plain since there's nothing written on it but it makes it seem a little more chic imo.

I picked one of these up at my local Target on clearance for under $3. I got the color "Triple Yum" which is a pretty peachy pink with a little bit of shimmer. What a great buy. It can be applied sheer or built up for a brighter color. It smells good, like a fruity candy I can't put my finger on. It's slightly on the stickier side, but not overly so, and lasts a litte longer because of it. I love the simple clear/silver packaging. For me, it's the perfect all-purpose lipgloss. I'll be going back to pick up a couple more of these!

on 4/27/2010 7:30:00 PM

Got this lip gloss in Born With It, and I love it. Goes on nicely, great color that goes with anything (nice neutral pink) and it feels good on. It is not sticky at all and feels moisturizing. Doesn't irritate my lips at all, and I have had some problems with other products. Only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is the fragrance. I usually only get fragrance free products but got this anyway as it sounded so good and was on sale at Walgreens - and I am happy with it - but it does have sort of a fruity bubblegum fragrance. Luckily that fades very quickly so it doesn't bother me after the initial application. Overall great color, great price, feels great, love it. I plan to get more colors too.

Recommended for Medium Skin