September 17, 2014 | 882 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by xxFebruaryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I'm not a usual user of eyeliner because I have trouble applying it. This eyeliner has been the easiest eye-liner for me so far. I can even do wings with it, and I am someone who has trouble doing a straight line.
Having said that it is not a waterproof eyeliner (not a bad thing for me, because if I mess up I can wash it off), and it takes awhile to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Hollie08

This was the first liner I used that I could actually do a wing or cat eye. Its very easy to use for beginners because Of the felt tip, you have a lot of control. The down part is by the end of the day it's either patchy, or almost completely gOne.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by krsgarcia

This used to be my Holy Grail eyeliner. The fact that I had so much control when doing my cat-eye was a big plus, but after being on my second eyeliner I noticed a lot of flaws.

Pros:
- Easy to apply - you have total control
- Colour is very opaque
- Glides on easily

Cons:
- Takes awhile to dry
- When I would curl my lashes after applying the eyeliner, some of the eyeliner would transfer and the original line on my eye would be patchy
- If you have only lids, this won't last long
- The felt tip is a little tricky if you're a first-timer

Unfortunately, because I do not enjoy the staying power on this liner, I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this liner. The brush is strange, but it works for me somehow.

Pros:
Nice, steady lines with ease for me
Doesn't dry out
Lasts all day
No smudging/transfer

Cons:
I don't like the shiny/wet look it gives

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

I don't like the tip on this. There's always too much on it and it's not thin enough for my taste.

I also don't like the formula. It doesn't last very long and it fades to a gray on me. Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont like it, You don't get much product on the tip so the color applies unevenly, and you have to dip the brush many time so your line ends up being a mess. A much better alternative is wet n wild or Jordana depending on what type you like

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by beautygroove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the sponge tip and it goes on smoothly and easily. This liner also lasts me thought out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by michelleannmarie

Ok I am new at the winged liner and this has made it very simple! I have not tried nothing else but I do know if you want something to practice with this is it!! It is very black which makes it even more perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I would buy this again but there are other choices cheaper or same price. Its a true black. I like the brush you can do a thin line or a thicker line. It fades throughout the day but nothing like within an hr or so. Its more like 7-9 hrs later so that doesn't really change my mind on it. another good thing is i've literally had it MONTHS like a good 6 months and Its still going and wet!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud