October 23, 2014 | 1059 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off: I have the typical Asian eyelashes. They droop down and it's just horrible. I've been through many mascaras in my life - Lancome, L'Oreal, Dior, Covergirl, Bobbi Brown, Maybelline, etc, and they all just didn't work for me. They all smudged terribly on me or lost its curl.
I'm telling you, this mascara is amazing. Yes, it does smudge a little, but it doesn't bother me because I put Lancome's Cils Booster XL (primer) before I put this on.
It gives me an awake look every morning - and I need it as a junior in highschool, working late into the night. It gives me volume, length, and curl. After I got this mascara, my friends always complimented on how great my lashes looked!
Also, the mascara case for this is so legit and cool. The case has a click sound to ensure that it is sealed..The "steel" feeling of it - It's like a woman's weapon!
However, I do have to agree that the price for this is kind of ridiculous ($30?!) but if you think about it, there are other high end mascaras that are kind of ridiculously expensive. But this mascara does the job for me, and I will repurchase it until the end of my life. This is amazing. My HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by BonitaY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is the best mascara on the market!
It promises to "Dress the eye with powerful, plush, voluminous lashes" and I think it does just that. I already have long eyelashes, but this one lenghtens them even more. It gives a lot of volume and it also separates the lashes really well, which I think is important. I've noticed that some mascaras seems to stick your lashes togeter. Some like it, but I think it looks terrible..
I also love the creamy texture, and it doesn't clump at all.
The only negative thing is that it is quite pricey, but it is definitely worth all the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by elgie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like how this mascara elongates and gives volume to my lashes. I must point out that I bought it just after having my lashes permed. So, all in all, my eyes looked amazing. How much that was related to the mascara and how much to the perm, it's difficult to say. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks after my purchase, I noticed that after a few hours after application there were tiny black specks of dried up mascara under my eyes. For such a pricey product I don't expect to end up with panda eyes. I wonder if the stock I was sold was slightly old? I might try the waterproof version next time. I had read amazing reviews of this product on a few magazines but I think it's all too much hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Ninsun

Best mascara out there. Gives great definition, holds curl very well, no flaking what so ever. A great, sturdy brush (no rubber brush) which coats every lash. A second layer adds beautifully, without the slightest clumping. Two layers is enough for me to really get the falsies effect (I have short, thin and straight lashes). I sometimes work nights, and it holds through the night and looks fab until the morning, even after those nights I manage to get a little sleep. Two cons: first, it does not go off with soap and water, you'll need a good remover. Second: If you are a fan of very natural looking and feeling mascara, you might not love this. The feeling sometimes could be slightly stiff. All in all, an expensive mascara that's worth the price since it totally delivers on definition, curl, staying power, no flaking/clumping and is very easily buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by rubyred23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was given this by mu est friend as a birthday present.
She knows how I'm alwasy searching for a great mascara and it is hard to find a really good one.
The Giorgia Armani Eyes to kill is really nice and definitely makes them a lot thicker. I have been using it nearly every day for the last three months and it does a good job.

I have tiny lashes (so short that beauticians comment on them) and this does make them look longer but not is not extremely good for lengthening. It is better for the volumising effect and elongating the lashes. It doesn't give annoying spider lashes either.

The package is pretty and I probably would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by alisonb77

This is a great mascara - makes lashes look full and lush but the overall effect is not quite as dramatic and over-the-top as with the DiorShow or YSL False Lashes mascaras (which is a bonus for me).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I really like this mascara. It and the Benefit mascara "They're Real" appeal to me more than any mascaras I have tried in a long time. Eyes to Kill elongates my lashes like nothing else! I actually cannot believe the length and look of my eyes once I apply this mascara. Takes a little longer than some to dry AND it is outrageously expensive so I don't think I will ever use it exclusively, but considering how difficult it is to find good mascara formulas, this is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by princesskitty21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever used! I was at Saks just checking out makeup, and I had noticed the salesperson had the longest, most lushes lashes I had ever seen. I asked her to see whatever she was using and she said it was "Eyes to Kill" (salespeople love saying it). Normally I can't use formulas with the little fibers because I am a contact lens wearer, yet this causes me little to no irritation. I do think my eyes get irritated a tiny bit, but that could also be just from the weight of the fibers stuck onto my lashes. Love the big brush, but hate the heavy gunmetal packaging. I'd rather have a simple tube in exchange for a lower price tag. $30 is a lot for mascara, and I feel like the packaging is just an excuse to try to up the price in order to keep the label exclusive. I think it is Loreal that owns GA Beauty, so there should be a dupe for it knowing how Loreal likes to do things. If anyone knows, send me a message please!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by razzledooda

Wow. Lovely mascara. I've tried many and this impressed me. Made my lashes look lovely and separated. No smudging and lasted well. Very happy and would buy again once I have used up my existing mascaras. Armani make beautiful cosmetics, great formulas. Intend to use as my HG mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

This mascara is just ok for me. It gives me length, seperates the lashes nicely, but it does not provide volume. My main complaint about it is that it leaves my lashes feeling stiff, so by the end of the work day I'm ready to remove the mascara because my eyes feel uncomfortable.