September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Liquid - Boots - Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I really like this foundation. It does not look heavy.Very buildable. But light at the same time. The coverage is great, the color as well. Great price. i use this with the Ulta sponge (like the beauty blender) and it looks great. Its my everyday foundation. I jump between this, chanel aqualumiere, armani silk. love them all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by skipbeat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is a fantastic product! It used a damp sponge to apply, and it blends in so well. The pump also makes it very sanitary and easy to get out. It's not heavy at all either. Very breathable and feels like your skin, but more evened out. I think I'm in love with this foundation. Hopefully it won't break me out (fingers crossed) cuz I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally bought this after watching videos on youtube. I'm really liking this foundation. It gives medium coverage, makes my skin look luminous, and is also yellow based (which I really need!). Looks very natural too! With primer on, it lasts about 4-5 hours on me, before I need to touch up with powder. Such a deal for the quality. For oily ladies though, I'd suggest Boots Stay Perfect Foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally! A yellow based foundation that cancels out my redness AND found at my local Target. HG? I think so! For me, NC35/40, blends perfectly, eliminates redness, moisturizes my uber dry skin... However, you will need to use concealor and set with a powder. When I have a lot of acne scarring I use it with my Revlon Colorstay as a concealor and set with E.L.F. HD powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet45

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this foundation! I have it in blonde, for reference I'm a MAC NC25. It looked a little to tan at first but blended in beautifully. It's medium coverage, feels very light, and has just a touch of luminosity. It reminded me of Armani Luminous Silk but its about 46 dollars cheaper ;-) All around a great, affordable foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It applies nicely, stays on all day, and even covers imperfections well. The only downside to this is the closest color match for me (blonde) is slightly off. I have to mix it with another color to get it to match my neck. I will continue to use here and there, but this would be my HG if they had a better color selection.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by trharvey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation before I went on my "no buy". I cannot say how disappointed I am. For reference my current HG foundation is ELDW in Fresco 2N2 (NC30ish). I brought along my sample of ELDW to make sure I got the closest match possible. I bought 15 Nude because it looked like a spot on match. When I tried it yesterday - the first thing I noticed was that the foundation had a very strong yellow undertone..but when I applied it with my foundation brush, it blended in very well and while it was not a perfect match, it looked better than what I orginally expected. But by the time I was done applying the rest of my makeup (about 20 mins later) it had settled into my lines and pores and was accentuating some flakes on my chin. EEWWWW!!! I even tried it again today and applied it with my fingers - still a no go....I have been using the Boots Instant Matte and though I forgot to apply it before my foundation I put it on top of my foundation and noticed that it caused the foundation to run. This doesn't happen when I apply it on top of my ELDW.

I am looking for a backup to my ELDW so when my funds are low I have something to fall back on. But this foundation isn't it. I will be returning it to Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

I'm a foundation junkie and this is damn near close to my HG. Good coverage, natural look, easily found at my local Target. Great value!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

The texture feels soooo high quality. however, it emphasized my dried acne patch. idk why it does that, bc overall this feels very much like chanel's foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I've found the perfect foundation for my winter skin. I've used almost half of the bottle now. The color I use is Nude, which fits perfectly with my NC25 skin tone. It is yellow enough for my Asian skin and to cover my redness issues. The coverage is medium, and lasts most of the day. I don't know what will happen when summer hits (I may have to go back to my other foundations), but if I can find a good color match in this foundation, I will be ecstatic. Best foundation ever, even better than the expensive ones I've tried (I've used Lancome, Shu, Paula Dorf, which is actually pretty perfect, too, Estee Lauder).