March 3, 2015 | 1040 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by deadmilk

Ok,so I purchased this the other day at Rite Aid & it crumbled as soon as I pressed it into my lip. I read what other people had posted about how each batch varies, so today when I passed a different Rite Aid I couldn't help but run in & buy another one to compare. I mean, for a $$$, who cares? Well, this one was creamy & easy to apply & great! It is like MAC spice, but way cheaper. I gave 4 instead of 5 lippies b/c the product is unpredicatble. Get a good one & its an HG..otherwise, it's trash...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2004 12:38:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

This Lip Liner was very drying (almost unbearable), harsh & broke easily. Like MAC Spice, this color turned a hideous orange brown. Even for $1.00 these are still not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a cheap, decent quality liner which goes with almost every lipstick or lipgloss I own. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, So I didn't want to hear my DH gripe about the price of a pencil (ie., MAC spice) so I bought this. This is a wonderful color. It's MAC spice w/o the orange color. I always found that spice was a little too orange and since this doesn't have that problem, it's perfect. #712 is HG 4 sure!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I definitely agree that this lipliner is similar to MAC'S Spice than #666 bcoz #666 is very similar to Chanel's Nude lipliner. #712 has a more brown color with a hint of pink & orange tones and #666 is an more of a rosey brown. unfortunately, i wont repurchase...bcoz for $.50 more...NYX l/l in "natural" is less tugging and delivers better pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2004 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dangerous

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's MAC Spice without the orange, or high price tag. It's not quite as soft as my HG lip liner (Lancome), but for the price, it's great for every day use.

For $1.00, give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2004 7:15:00 AM More reviews by rinax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

heard it's the same color as MAC spice so i opt for this color. very nice and it's a same shade as my lip color. the drawback is i have to sharpen it often and the liner is too long to fit any of my m/u case. that's my 2 cent! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by andrabell

This color is a keeper. For those of you with issues about the super long length of the Wet 'n' Wild liners: I always (very carefully) cut mine in half, sharpen the flat end, pop an old cap on and now I have two perfectly sized liners for the price of one. One for my bathroom and one for my handbag.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've bought this not once, but twice: I needed a cheap YLBB liner once while travelling and forgot my 666. (Of course, there were no 666s to be found, so I picked up 712, forgetting that I had already tossed it once.) ANYway, both times I was disappointed-- this l/l does nothing for me (MAC C4) whatsoever. Then again, neither does Spice; they both disappear into nothing or a slight yucky grey on my lips. Still gets 2 lippies, though, because it's only a buck. You can't lose, even twice.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2003 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nik72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i bought 712 today and used it as soon as i got home.well the shade is pretty good but it wore off after an hour.im used to revlon colorstay lipliner that stays put for hours but for $1 i'll use it for a backup.