December 22, 2014 | 1335 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by frostygrrl

Lovvve this moisturizer, I've been using it for almost a year now. It doesn't smell and it isn't greasy or heavy at all. I usually have very oily skin but this won't make you oily. The packaging is decent and I like that the pump locks and isn't a complete pain to use. I don't use a lot of products on my face anymore- I don't use any cleansers and just wash with water and put this on afterward, and I only get little break outs now around my period. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't have any SPF in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday HG moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. This product didn't irritate my skin or break me out. It moisturizes my skin leaving it soft and silky smooth without feeling greasy. Most moisturizers that claim to be for sensitive skin still irritate my skin, making it feel itchy, burning, greeasy, oily and gross. I used pretty much every drug store sensitive moisturizer including Simple (which irritated my skin and was the worst product ever) but nothing compares to Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin by Neutrogena. It's so light and gentle, I use it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is great for my oily and acne prone skin, it's pretty light but it absolutely does not clog pores and in fact now that I've been using this I have seen an extreme improvement in my skin, I rarely break out at all versus before using this every day I would have at least one new blemish. I never considered my skin sensitive but maybe it is? I will definitely continue to purchase, but if you are looking for more moisture this is probably not for you it's not overly hydrating more light/day time use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by esparzan

Simple moisturizer. Doesn't break me out (which is rare). I'd use it again but not a HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After a few days of using my skin broke out horribly & never felt moisturized.
I ended up throwing it away after a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I used to use this moisturizer religiously, but after shopping around some more, I am really unimpressed. I bought this moisturizer for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I cannot say that it made me break out, but it did not really help with the acne either. My skin did not feel soothed, and to be honest, this lotion is useless in the winter. If you have dry skin in the winter, your skin will be flaking off. If you use acne cream/medication, it will not counteract the drying effects of the medicine. My skin would get dry and scaly and then flake off because it was not enough during the wintertime. Meanwhile, my skin did not feel less oily. It is an okay lotion if you are looking for a non-irritating cream or something to layer sunscreen over, but I think this is a pretty mediocre moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

When I was in high school, my dermatologist tried me on a few different topical acne treatments before landing on Accutane. In the meantime, I often had strong reactions to the acne medications I was using, and one night my skin felt like it was burning and I was in extreme pain. I went to see my pharmacist and he recommended I use this product to calm my skin, and I've been using it ever since. It helps my skin feel hydrated and soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've recently switched to the SPF 15 version of this product and I love that too. A great gentle moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer did nothing for my skin... if anything, it made my skin dryer! After using this moisturizer for a couple weeks, my cheeks were so dry that the skin was flaking off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This is a great everyday moisturizer. I've been using it for a year now and will buy again. It's nice and light a doesn't make my acne prone skin breakout. I put it on after I wash my face while it's still damp and it absorbs nicely. Best moisturizier for sensative skin I have EVER used!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by pokejen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I loved, used, and repurchased this moisturizer for over a year. I initially bought it because it said it was oil free and for sensitive skin. I have acne-prone and sensitive skin so I thought it would be perfect. It has a nice consistency, is light, moisturizes well but takes awhile to sink in. I've had acne all my life so breakouts aren't new to me and I thought there was no way this product could cause them. I had acne the whole time I used this moisturizer (on my chin which was normal but also on my cheeks and forehead which were unusual and not normal places for me to breakout) I recently decided that it had to be something I was using because I did not hormonally breakout on the forehead and cheeks. I eliminated products from my routine one by one and didn't notice any improvement until I stopped using this moisturizer. The breakouts on my forehead and cheeks have stopped completely. It made me sad that it was the cause of my acne because I really did like this moisturizer. I'm sure this product works great for some people out there but it just isn't for my skin.