December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Cleansers - Laneige - Multi-Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by iheartea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product as a make-up remover if I have really heavy make-up on. It doesn't clean my whole face very well though so I have to use a make-up remover cream first then this and then toner and moisturizer.When I use it alone with no make-up face, it feels really refreshing and my face looks clean. However, it feels dry after so you definitely need to use a moisterizer after.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by SpunkyPanda

Best cleanser I ve ever used! it makes your skin feel clean and refreshed. Sadly it doesn't remove eye makeup so well so make sure you remove your eye makeup, before you wash your face so you can get all the stuff of of your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

This is the only cleanser I rebuy without venturing out to something first. I usually get sick of any product even if I think it is good (the shop-a-holic in me), but this one I really liked enough to repurchase again and again.
I have very sensitive skin effected with ECZEMA, so i am very picky about skin products. This one I have no problems with.
When I am lazy, I just use this to wash my face, and I feel clean enough with no makeup residue on my toner pad.
The packaging is heavy on its own, so you would think you have more product left than is the case.
I get it for $20 at the asian supermarket. Its a pretty good size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. Most cleansers do very little in removing makeup and while this does not remove everything it leaves my skin feeling a lot cleaner than other products. This doesn't do much in removing eye makeup, but it wasn't meant to; I don't recommend putting this near your eyes as it stings A LOT if you get it in your eye >< Otherwise it is actually quite a gentle cleanser and I like the micro-beads, it's a very gentle exfoliator that can be used everyday. A little pricey in my opinion for a cleanser but would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by flangel813

This product is awesome!! My skin was breaking out so much because I have been wearing more make up lately. This has really helped my skin clear up and I love ho it lathers so nicely. I actually look forward to using it in the evening!

I also use their pore cleanser (for my acne) about twice a week to help with occasional break outs but I have not had a bad breakout like I used to.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by itCARMa

I bought this just yesterday, eager to try it out, and when I used it in my evening skin routine, it made my skin feel very clean. The "micro-scrubs" felt like it was exfoliating my skin, and my face felt very clean afterwards. It is recommended to use a moisturizer after because to me, it felt like it stripped my face of its natural oils, but then again, the plant/fruit extracts in the product will help my skin in the long run.
I really like the scent of this product, as with all of Laneige's. It is a light citrus scent that is not too strong or weak.
Although its only been a few times since I used it, it already feels like it is worth every penny (:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by TimidSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite cleanser for removing makeup residue as well as for general cleansing. It smells nice and fresh (like other Laneige products) and it makes my skin squeaky clean! The microbeads and foaming of the product helps alot with cleaning. If you use it too much in the dry winter months it can be a bit drying on your skin so to combat this just don't use it daily and moisturise really well. Love this product and would (already have) repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by twsong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this cleanser after reading the rave reviews from MUA and I gotta say I'm glad I did. I was a little skeptical because I never tried Laneige for skincare before but I was happily surprised. I had sensitive oily acne-prone skin but after using this product, along with Clinique moisture-surge gel, I feel that my skin has definitely improved. My skin looks much clearer and my skin tone looks more even as well. I feel much more confident about my skin now and I love how smooth my skin feels. I have tried other cleansers such as dermalogica, shiseido, shu emura oil, SK II, cetaphil, origins, dior, lancome but so far this is my favorite~!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by tiffanysclara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

i am in love in Laneige products! and this cleanser is definitely part of my Top 3. first I use MAC's Cleanse-Off Oil concentrating gently on my eye makeup. then i use this cleanser and my face is so refreshed and clean! a little goes a long way.. trust me, you'll feel it in the lather ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Pleasant scent, very refreshing. I don't know why people complained about the fruity scent.

The beads are very tiny and almost undetectable.
Leaves my skin feeling very clean. I've only used it for a week so not too sure whether it is too drying. I have combination skin.
It's always good to moisture after each wash.

Don't use it to remove eye makeup since it will cause stinging.