Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium 91, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid

on 8/10/2010 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My hair feels like silk after using the leave~in conditioner. I will definately be buying it again!

As for the packaging, may I suggest one little tiny thing?? If I had a product as good as this, I'd make it stand out a little more. I almost didn't see it amongst all the other leave~ins as I wasn't looking for it because I wasnt aware that it existed... but I'm sure glad I did. Thanks!

Absolutely love this stuff!! I haven't yet tried it on my natural curly hair but I have tried it on damp hair before I blow dry/iron my hair. This leaves my hair soooo silky and shiny and smooth and makes the highlights and my color overall POP!! I can never stop touching my hair! And it smells so great. Absolutely loveeee!! Will be repurchasing!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

On my 2nd bottle and this is the best leave in for my coily hair. It makes my hair soft instantly and it remains that way until the next wash. It doesn't weigh my hair down, no grease, no flakes and no sticky. However, I do wish it had an ingredient for shine/sheen but that won't stop me from repurchasing this item. I recommend this to women of color with natural hair for sure.

PROS: Very conditioning for my very dry ends.

CONS: Might be a bit heavy for very fine hair or may weigh down curls.

ALTERNATES: An alternate for this is Nexxus's leave-in spray, and an alternate that is a little lighter (and even cheaper) is Aussie's leave-in conditioners.

on 4/19/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm on my second bottle of this. First of all, this smells fantastic. My boyfriend even complimented that my hair smelled great the first time I used it. This isn't at all greasy and I haven't had any problems with stickiness. It's not super moisturizing, but it's just enough to quickly make my hair a bit softer and sleeker before heading out the door.

on 4/18/2010 7:29:00 PM

This is the 2nd time I have purchased this product. I love the smell and it reminds me of summer. I use as a leave in treatment after i towel dry my hair. One spray = a lot of product but i always feel like i never have enough so i spray a lot. So basically you go through the bottle pretty quick. It's good for now but there are much better things out there. My hair feels really soft and light afterwards but when it dries and i flat iron, the product doesn't make my hair shiny and just looks blande.

Awesome product! This is the first thing thats ever made me want to write a review. First of all the smell is fantastic! My hair was very dry and damaged from overcoloring and after the first use my hair already felt very soft and conditioned. After about a week of use, my hair feels completely repaired. Love love love!

on 4/3/2010 10:43:00 PM

Iím really shocked to see all these positive reviews. I had high hopes for this, I usually like Aveeno products. This made my hair very sticky. I have thick, medium-length brown hair. I tried using it on both dry and damp hair. The results were the same- sticky and tangled hair.

on 3/10/2010 9:48:00 PM

I purchased this along with the Moisture shampoo and conditioner. Firstly, the smell is fantastic. Very clean and soft. After I towel dry my hair, its usually pretty rough, dry and tangled. especially now since i have gone through a bleaching process. I spray this a few times throughout my hair, run my fingers through it so that it is evenly distributed, then I run a wide tooth comb through my hair. Immediately the knots and tangles are gone, and my hair is smooth and frizz free. After blow drying, my hair is ultra soft, smells great and overall feels healthy. I am halfway through the bottle, and I would definitely repurchase.

on 3/9/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Loved this! I have long color-treated straight blonde hair and usually use salon brand hair care (i.e. Keratase Lait Nutritive Vital, Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco etc.) A great product for DRY hair like mine at a great price. Have tried the shampoo on my son's hair (curly) and it works so well! Might try it on my own hair as I currently use either Bedhead products and recently Rusk (all good...) Will buy again happily. Nice smell a plus!