November 28, 2014 | 1975 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Very conditioning for my very dry ends.

CONS: Might be a bit heavy for very fine hair or may weigh down curls.

ALTERNATES: An alternate for this is Nexxus's leave-in spray, and an alternate that is a little lighter (and even cheaper) is Aussie's leave-in conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Angelbones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this. First of all, this smells fantastic. My boyfriend even complimented that my hair smelled great the first time I used it. This isn't at all greasy and I haven't had any problems with stickiness. It's not super moisturizing, but it's just enough to quickly make my hair a bit softer and sleeker before heading out the door.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by boro

This is the 2nd time I have purchased this product. I love the smell and it reminds me of summer. I use as a leave in treatment after i towel dry my hair. One spray = a lot of product but i always feel like i never have enough so i spray a lot. So basically you go through the bottle pretty quick. It's good for now but there are much better things out there. My hair feels really soft and light afterwards but when it dries and i flat iron, the product doesn't make my hair shiny and just looks blande.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by spaceelephants

Awesome product! This is the first thing thats ever made me want to write a review. First of all the smell is fantastic! My hair was very dry and damaged from overcoloring and after the first use my hair already felt very soft and conditioned. After about a week of use, my hair feels completely repaired. Love love love!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lauranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Iím really shocked to see all these positive reviews. I had high hopes for this, I usually like Aveeno products. This made my hair very sticky. I have thick, medium-length brown hair. I tried using it on both dry and damp hair. The results were the same- sticky and tangled hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this along with the Moisture shampoo and conditioner. Firstly, the smell is fantastic. Very clean and soft. After I towel dry my hair, its usually pretty rough, dry and tangled. especially now since i have gone through a bleaching process. I spray this a few times throughout my hair, run my fingers through it so that it is evenly distributed, then I run a wide tooth comb through my hair. Immediately the knots and tangles are gone, and my hair is smooth and frizz free. After blow drying, my hair is ultra soft, smells great and overall feels healthy. I am halfway through the bottle, and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this! I have long color-treated straight blonde hair and usually use salon brand hair care (i.e. Keratase Lait Nutritive Vital, Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco etc.) A great product for DRY hair like mine at a great price. Have tried the shampoo on my son's hair (curly) and it works so well! Might try it on my own hair as I currently use either Bedhead products and recently Rusk (all good...) Will buy again happily. Nice smell a plus!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

d/s wise...its not so bad...didnt leave it ultra ultra moisturized....but didnt make it frizzy either....i think i still prefer miracle 7 over this...high end wise..really like Icon Cure or la brasiliana dieci...i have dry, thick, coarse colored treated hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eeek! This is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair! I have med length fine color treated hair. I am not very picky about hair products but I just can not understand this product. I only sprayed it in the bottom half of hair and did not overdo it. It was sticky, gummy, dull and made me want to rewash my hair asap. Never had this happen with any other product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by shelly59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great conditioner for my single-processed, medium-thickness, baby-fine hair. I wear my hair in a rather severe, below chin-length bob so I want it to be extra smooth and shiny, but, because it is colored and blow-dried/ironed it tends to be frizzy. I do not need an additional conditioner with this, it's not expensive and I don't use very much. Unless you go crazy with it, it is NOT greasy. Additionally, I have sensitive skin and some of the other conditioners I tried caused a reaction. This does not.
Smells nice, too, but not intrusive.