April 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lauranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Iím really shocked to see all these positive reviews. I had high hopes for this, I usually like Aveeno products. This made my hair very sticky. I have thick, medium-length brown hair. I tried using it on both dry and damp hair. The results were the same- sticky and tangled hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this along with the Moisture shampoo and conditioner. Firstly, the smell is fantastic. Very clean and soft. After I towel dry my hair, its usually pretty rough, dry and tangled. especially now since i have gone through a bleaching process. I spray this a few times throughout my hair, run my fingers through it so that it is evenly distributed, then I run a wide tooth comb through my hair. Immediately the knots and tangles are gone, and my hair is smooth and frizz free. After blow drying, my hair is ultra soft, smells great and overall feels healthy. I am halfway through the bottle, and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this! I have long color-treated straight blonde hair and usually use salon brand hair care (i.e. Keratase Lait Nutritive Vital, Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco etc.) A great product for DRY hair like mine at a great price. Have tried the shampoo on my son's hair (curly) and it works so well! Might try it on my own hair as I currently use either Bedhead products and recently Rusk (all good...) Will buy again happily. Nice smell a plus!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

d/s wise...its not so bad...didnt leave it ultra ultra moisturized....but didnt make it frizzy either....i think i still prefer miracle 7 over this...high end wise..really like Icon Cure or la brasiliana dieci...i have dry, thick, coarse colored treated hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eeek! This is the worst thing I have ever put on my hair! I have med length fine color treated hair. I am not very picky about hair products but I just can not understand this product. I only sprayed it in the bottom half of hair and did not overdo it. It was sticky, gummy, dull and made me want to rewash my hair asap. Never had this happen with any other product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by shelly59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great conditioner for my single-processed, medium-thickness, baby-fine hair. I wear my hair in a rather severe, below chin-length bob so I want it to be extra smooth and shiny, but, because it is colored and blow-dried/ironed it tends to be frizzy. I do not need an additional conditioner with this, it's not expensive and I don't use very much. Unless you go crazy with it, it is NOT greasy. Additionally, I have sensitive skin and some of the other conditioners I tried caused a reaction. This does not.
Smells nice, too, but not intrusive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

i did like this but i could only use it when i wore my hair curly cuz if i left this on while straightening it , it make my hair dry with a weird film on it. so that was a down side to it but its really a good product, made my hair soft and i noticed that it really helped w/ split ends too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. The behentrimonium methosulfate (2nd ingredient) I've discovered is a non-irritating detangling agent, and boy does it work! My hair is ridiculously curly and fine, and it makes it feel like completely different hair - manageable, without my normally tangled, dry ends. There are hardly any 'cones, to my surprize - just one (amodimethicone) which is one of the last ingredients listed. So that's a plus :) I can't say anything bad about this product. I'm pretty picky with hair products because of my challenging hair, but this one truly works. I can actually use this alone and my hair looks shiny and controlled (although in extreme weather conditions I'd need to use a styling aid as well). The only thing is that if I don't use it for a day, my hair goes back to feeling rough at the ends, so I don't think this is entirely 'treating' my hair - although I guess nothing will cure that problem but a good trim! Also, due to it being a spray, and with the type of hair I have, I went through an entire bottle in about 2 months. But I will gladly pay the $10CDN - in fact I have already purchased again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product and I am quite impressed. I like the spray on capability, it makes it easy to concentrate on areas that may need additional conditioning. This leave-in makes it so easy to comb through my hair extensions, leaves my hair so soft, and eliminates my split ends! Also, it works great on dry hair too. I keep one in the shower so that I can spray it on immediately after I condition my hair.

It's a little expensive for the amount of product you receive, but I will look for coupons and purchase this again...I love Aveeno products!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have mixed feelings about this product. I looooove the Aveeno Revitalizing shampoo and conditioner. However, I'm not sure this is moisturizing enough and it may possibly leave a residue on my hair that I really don't like. It's not a terrible product, but I'm just not wowed. The way I use it lately is I spray a ton the night before I intend to wash my hair the next morning - almost like a pre-shampoo conditioner. For that purpose alone, I would consider buying it again. I really wouldn't use it as a leave-in treatment because of the residue it seems to leave. It's a little more than 5 oz. and retails for approximately $6.99